New Home with Hot Tub/Pool Table - Sleeps 12 - Great Price!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Carnelian Bay house description
PLEASE GO TO TAHOE LUXURY PROPERTIES' WEBSITE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BOOK ONLINE NOW. This brand new home is a crisp, classic and simply lovely property for friends and family to gather for holidays and vacations. Nestled amongst the trees just outside Tahoe City, Woodchuck's Way is a spacious, yet comfortable home, emanating warmth and appeal immediately upon entry. Situated on a large, flat lot, Woodchuck's Way is ideal for snow play in the winter and tossing the ball in the summer.
Right up the street is a fabulous trailhead, which can take the enthusiastic hiker or mountain bike rider on a great adventure. The expansive upper deck offers a great opportunity to relax and BBQ while taking in the natural surroundings and filtered lake views. Inside, the rec room downstairs accommodates the billiards enthusiast and movie watcher alike. With large windows and doors opening up to the outside, but ensconced in the trees, at Woodchuck's Way you get the benefit of privacy and light all at once. The Woodchuck loves it, and we bet you will too.
Keywords: Brand New Home with Hot Tub Pool Table Filtered Lake Views
- 3130 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Housekeeper Optional
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Cooking Utensils
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Living Room seats 0
- 3130 square feet, Filtered Lakeview from Upper Deck, Hot Tub, Upstairs Great Room with 44' Flat Screen TV/DVD, Vaulted Ceilings, Gas Fireplace, Multiple Windows and Doors To Upper Deck, Rec Room: Pool Table, 44' Flat Screen TV/DVD & Gas Fireplace, 2 Upstairs Master Suites - One Master with Flat Screen TV/DVD, Fully Stocked Kitchen with Stainless, Steel Appliances and Granite Countertops, Brand New Upscale Bedding & Bathroom Towels, Dining Table Seats 8 - Bar Seating for 4, Wireless Internet (connection not guaranteed), 2 Car Garage ...moreless
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Freshwater Fishing
- Medical Services
- Ice Skating
- Water Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Massage Therapist
- Scenic Drives
- Gambling Casinos
- Sight Seeing
- Bird Watching
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Winter Events and Activities 2012/2013 World Class Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding: Squaw Valley USA, Alpine Meadows, and Homewood Resort and are each within a 15 minute scenic drive and offer over 7000 combined acres of skiable terrain, 51 lifts, and 334 trails. Come and experience over 300 days of California Sunshine in America's favorite Playground. Tahoe City Cross Country Center: Just 5 miles east of downtown Tahoe City on Dollar Hill, the Nordic center offers 65 kilometers of free heel skiing and snowshoeing on 19 machine groomed trails including 8 kilometers open to your canine companion! Enjoy forest, meadow, and lake views before you have a rest at one of trailside warming huts where you can enjoy complimentary hot chocolate or tea. Polish your skills this winter and join North Lake Tahoe for the 30 kilometer Great Ski Race on March 3. The Village at World Renowned Squaw Valley USA: The Village is centered around an outdoor Events Plaza, and offers outdoor fire pits, a Bungee Trampoline, and an Aerial Tram to High Camp for ice skating at 8200 feet. The Village is home to multiple & varied Restaurants, Galleries, Boutique shopping, Winemaker Events at Uncorked, Spa Services, Demo Centers, Kids Activities, and finally Sleigh Rides and Dog Sledding in Squaw Valley meadow. Snowshoeing and Sledding: Pack a picnic and spend the day snowshoeing at Sugar Pine Point State Park, the Tahoe City Cross County Center, or Paige Meadows. Snowmobiling: Take in views along the Lake Tahoe ridgeline with North Lake Tahoe Snowmobile Tours. Cinema at the Cobblestone Center: Showing today's Hollywood Hits every evening. Shopping options: Downtown Tahoe City is home to a myriad of boutique shopping options including one of a kind Clothing Stores, Galleries, Jewelers, Sports Outfitters and Gourmet Provisioners. Dining: A diverse spectrum of dining options awaits the practiced Gourmand; American Favorites, Mountain Haute Cuisine emphasizing local and sustainable sustenance, and intimate Cafe options are all available in Tahoe City. Nearby Activities: Lake Tahoe and Donner Lake, Historic Downtown Truckee Shops and Dining, Martis Valley snowshoeing trails (dog friendly), Lake Tahoe Snowmobile Tours on the Summit of Highway 267, Sledding at the Tahoe Vista Regional Park and Mount Rose Meadows Special Events: Christmas Eve torchlight ski parade in Squaw Valley, New Years Eve Fireworks at the Village at Squaw Valley and the Village at Northstar, Snow Fest Carnival March 1-10, the Great Ski Race March 3 Northstar Events: NYE Village Fireworks Display, Snowshoe Social and Race Series March 17, April 1 and April 7 Summer Events and Activities: Tahoe City Events: Free Sunday Concerts on the Beach 4:00-7:00, Thursday Farmers' Market, Wildlife Wednesdays on the Beach, Shopping, Restaurants, Small Movie Theater, Gatekeepers' Museum, Fanny Bridge, Rafting Along the Truckee River, Sailing, Lake Cruises, Paddleboarding, Kayaking, Waterskiing, (http://www.visittahoecity.org/) Biking: Ride Along Hwy 89 to Access the Paved Bike Bath into Tahoe City Along the Gorgeous Truckee River While Watching the River Rafters Float By or Head Up the West Shore to One of the Lovely Beaches Alpine Meadows: Horse Stables offer a variety of options for trail riding through the Granite Chief Wilderness; Hike the Five Lakes Trail - a moderately challenging 4 mile round trip hike along the back side of KT 22 along a wall of exposed granite and volcanic rock. Once you get to the top, you are rewarded with multiple lakes and scenic views World Renowned Squaw Valley USA: Aerial Tram to High Camp for Rollerskating, Mountain Biking, Hiking (full moon tours), Disc Golf, Paintball, Swimming, Tennis, Entertainment. Base Camp Offers a Ropes Course, Sky Jump, Climbing Wall (http://www.squaw.com/) Village at Squaw: Mini-Golf, Multiple & Varied Restaurants, Shopping, Kids Activities, Spa Services, Summer Movie Series Every Thursday @ 8:30 pm, Winemaker Events at Uncorked, Bluesdays: July & August evenings 6:00-8:30 pm - an exceptional lineup of notable blues performers plus great deals on food & activities (http://www.squaw.com/the-village); Squaw Valley USA Events: Fine Arts & Crafts Festival June 30th-July 1st; Independence Week Celebration June 30th-July 8th; Art, Wine & Music Fest July 14th-15th; Wanderlust Festival July 26th-29th; Brews, Jazz & Funk August 11th-12th; Labor Day Sales & Alpen Wine Fest Sept. 2nd Golfing: 9 Hole Course in Tahoe City & Kings Beach, 18 Hole Championship Courses in Squaw Valley, Tahoe Donner, Incline Village & Northstar Northstar Events: 5th Annual Beerfest & Bluegrass Festival July 14th; Tahoe Trail 100k Leadville Qualifier July 22nd; Tahoe Star Tours Every Sat.; Retro Skate Nights Every Tuesday; Chalk Tahoe - Memorial Day Weekend; Autumn Food & Wine Festival Sept. 7th-9th; Tough Mudder Sept. 22nd-23rd ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Winter/Summer/Thanksgiving ......... $650/night .. $3900/week. Spring/Fall .........................$600/night .. $3600/week. Christmas/Presidents ................$975/night .. $5850/week. New Years ...........................$7800/week Occupancy Tax: 10% Cleaning Fee: $350.00 Damage Insurance: $30 for $1500 policy Minimum stays may vary depending on season, please inquire.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Reno International - Reno, Nevada at 45 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Interstate 80 at 20 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Lake Tahoe at 2 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Squaw Valley USA at 10 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Squaw Valley at 10 Miles
Year Purchased: 1999
About the owner: Hello! We are so enthused to have you viewing our home. We at Tahoe Luxury Properties were recently asked by the owner of this lovely property to take over management for him. Please know, for over fifteen years we have specialized in providing upscale vacation rentals in every size and price range. When you book with Tahoe Luxury Properties, you will receive more than just a great house however, you will receive customized service tailored to your specific desires. One item which sets us apart is our concierge services designed to make your stay particularly fabulous. Let us arrange for personal chefs to dazzle you with their culinary ability, babysitters to entertain your kids, or masseuses to revive you! Lastly, please know all utilities, TVs, hot tubs, etc. will be checked-in 24 hrs prior to your arrival; the heater will be set to 65 degrees and the porch light will be turned on so you will be welcomed by a warm and inviting environment. So, we welcome your inquiry and invite you to ask us all your questions and express all your vacation wishes so we can make your experience in Tahoe perfection!
Why the Owner Chose Carnelian Bay:
Blessed with magnificent natural beauty and located in the one most popular and desirable locations in the Western United States, Lake Tahoe is considered the jewel of California. At 6,229 feet above sea level, Lake Tahoe is the highest lake of its size in the United States, measuring 22 miles long by 12 miles wide, with an average depth of 989 feet and 72 miles of shoreline. Its clear blue waters surrounded by the towering Sierras are a sight to behold! Lake Tahoe is truly a treasure, hopefully to be visited by all at some point!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Nestled in the heart of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Lake Tahoe is home to some of America’s favorite vacation and recreation locations. Enjoy world-famous beaches, hiking, biking trails, watersports, skiing, dining, shopping, and more! With so many activities to choose from, there is something to keep everyone in your group entertained! At Tahoe Luxury Properties we have a full time concierge on staff to recommend fun things to do with your days and to arrange special ventures (from dinner reservations to personal helicopter rides). Whatever you desire, we are here to assist you!
- Primary: 1-530-584-3444
Lovely Forested Setting - 3130 sq ft- Close to Hiking Trails
Spacious Open Floor Plan with Vaulted Ceilings, Wood Floors & Open Beams
Lovely Kitchen with Bar Seating, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances
Upscale Dining Table - Seating for 8 Comfortably
Rec Room: Pool Table, 44' Flat Screen TV/DVD, Gas Fireplace, Sectional Sofa
Spacious Master Bedroom with Flat Screen TV and Upscale Linens
All Rooms Have New Linens and Comforters - Clean and Crisp
No Visit to Tahoe is Complete without a day trip to Emerald Bay
Come explore Lake Tahoe's fabulous biking trails!
Beautiful Large Windows, Large Gas Fireplace, 44' Flat Screen TV/DVD
Large Windows & Doors to Exterior Decks - Perfect Downstairs Retreat for Kids
Master Bathroom with Jetted Tub, Stall Shower, Tile and Travertine
Large Bedroom in Suite
Large Deck with Gas BBQ, Patio Furniture, Filtered Lake Views
Commons Beach in Tahoe City - Summer Concerts/Movies/Farmer's Markets
Glide through the powder while taking in the amazing views of Lake Tahoe!
Hiking! Sooo many trails
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Friday, November 29, 2013
5 Bedroom / 3.5 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.