This Florida Cottage Makes the Perfect Vacation-Discount Rate
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Emerald Shores cottage description
Welcome to the natural beauty of Emerald Shores, a private community of upscale homes in a tropical setting with lush and immaculately groomed landscaping across from 160 miles of sugar sand beaches of the Gulf of Mexico.
Popular summertime gated community with resort-like amenities, including:
- Moments away from the emerald water and powder-like Gulf beaches,
- Gated beach access with huge pavilion for exclusive use of Emerald Shores guest,
- Centrally located providing nearby access to restaurants, outlet shopping, golf, fishing, sightseeing, boating, windsurfing, shelling, rafting, etc.
- 2 large pools (one heated)
- Complementary tram in season to transport your 'stuff' to the beach access,
- Homes situated on cul-de-sacs, 15 mph speed limit, and speed bumps contribute to safe play for children,
- Pleasing well-maintained landscaping throughout the premises.
- There are plenty of activities that will not cost you a dime...Evening strolls along the shore, beachcombing with your little ones, jogging on the white sand, or watching the sunrise and sunset with your family. This special home is only steps from the beach and after a busy day you can return and feel the comforts of your home in your own private setting. No steps!, No elevators!, No parking lot to walk! Park right next to your home. Our home is truly beautiful and peaceful and we know that you will feel the same way.
Keywords: Great Layout
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Limited Accessibility
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- CD Player
- Video Game Console
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
- Computer Available
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Sight Seeing
- Theme Parks
- Miniature Golf
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
ReviewsWrite a review
We stayed in this house from 1/1 - 2/28/2013 and enjoyed it very much. We intend to come back to this same house next year for the two months. We love the surrounding area and it is just a short walk to the beach. The community pool is heated also at this time. If you are looking for an excellent pizza, please try Jordano's Pizza on new Highway 98. Looking forward to 2014!!
- Guest Snowbirds (Indiana)
- Date of stay 01/01/13
- Review Submitted 03/11/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, pet owners, families with young children, girls getaway, sightseeing.
My third time here was as great as the first! Love it it's my home away from home ! Can't wait to come back ! Really enjoyed meeting the owners ! The kids are already begging to go back ! Thank you
- Guest Billie (Missouri)
- Date of stay 04/13/12
- Review Submitted 05/16/12
Recommended for: Families with young children, girls getaway.
What a wonderful week we had!! Beautiful house with a short stroll to the amazing beach. House listed it sleeps 6, but we had 4 adults and 6 kids 2 being babys and we had plenty of room. Owners went all out on this house nothing was forgotten. Even beach chairs, ice chest, sand toy and kites. We felt very at home here. We will for sure be back here again. Just a short drive for everything you can think of. It was a pleasure dealing with the owners, what a SWEET couple!!! Thing we did, besides the super clean beach & near by pool everyday, Gulfarium, Gulf Breeze Zoo, Science Center, Air Force Base, Hamster balls and eat at Fudpuckers. So much to do here we need a couple of more weeks to fit them all in. FYI remeber the codes for the gate, house and beach, thats the only thing we had trouble with.
- Guest Chala J. (Orange, Texas)
- Date of stay 06/11/11
- Review Submitted 06/23/11
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, age 55+, tourists without a car, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, families with young children, girls getaway, sightseeing.
The Perfect Place
The Perfect Place
Our family had a very memorable vacation and this cottage was perfect for us (2 adults and 2 children....there was space for a couple more). The owners thought of everything. The boys didn't lack anything to play with on the beach or in the cul de sac. The pools were very nice and the community was super clean. The rental property is close to everything (grocery, restaurants & entertainment) we were able to find everything with no problem. The walk over to the beach is a short walk and the shuttle service runs constantly if you should need to ride the shuttle. This was a true "home away from home" experience. My family immensely enjoyed our vacation, we relaxed and played like never before and this was the perfect place to do it. Looking forward to summer vacation 2011.
- Guest WER1 (Birmingham, AL/USA)
- Date of stay 07/24/10
- Review Submitted 01/06/11
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, families with teenagers, families with young children, girls getaway.
Spring Break .. Mar 15-Apr 12 .. $1500/week Peak Summer ... May 24-Aug 09 .. $1475/week Late summer ... Aug 09-Sep 06 .. $ 1175/week Fall .......... Sep 06-Oct 25 .. $ 875/week Winter ........ Oct 25-Mar 15 .. $ 675/week $100 More per person after 6 up to 8. 50% deposit to Confirm. 11% Florida Taxes, $500 Security Deposit Less Than Weekly Stays Subject to $100 Cleaning Fee. Pet Fee $100/week one Pet with Approval
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 2009
Why the Owner Chose Emerald Shores:
Love the restaurants, the beach, the excitement that Destin offers.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
Close to the beach, new appliances, new furniture, beautiful landscaping makes it very relaxing, beach within walking distance, Golf course close by.
- Primary: (636) 239-4471 (Missouri, USA)
- Secondary: (314) 574-0900 (Missouri, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Exterior View of Destin beach Cottage
Destin Beach #1
Kitchen with granite countertop, Stainless Steel Appliences and marbel splash
Guest Room #2
Exterior View of Destin beach Cottage #2
Master bedroom, King bed
Destin Beach #1
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Sunday, September 08, 2013