Twin Peaks Overlook - Custom Cabin - Near Breckenridge
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Alma house description
Twin Peaks Overlook is a gorgeous custom vacation home which has breath-taking views of Mosquito Range and the surrounding Lincoln Falls/Montgomery Reservoir area. It is just across from the Platte River where there is a park for fishing in the summer or ice fishing in the winter. The home is only 12 miles from Colorado’s world-class Breckenridge ski resort. Copper Mountain, Keystone, and A-Basin are less than 30 minutes away. Access to the main highway (Highway 9) is less than 1 minute so there are no long drives on dirt roads to get to all of the fun activities in the area and of course skiing in Breckenridge.
This home is snuggled against an Aspen Forest near Lincoln Falls and Montgomery Reservoir. The views from the front porch and deck are of the snow-covered mountain ranges, Placer Valley and the Platter River. The master suite has a king size bed and its own private bathroom with a big corner jetted jacuzzi tub. There is also a large walk-in closet. The views are amazing from the jacuzzi tub. You can relax after a day of skiing and just take in the views. All of the bedrooms are on the main level. The second bedroom has a full size bed and the third bedroom has a queen-size futon bed. There is an additional full-size bath for these two bedrooms. The custom kitchen has everything you could possibly need to make your stay enjoyable. The stainless steel appliances and huge oversize refrigerator will make cooking a pleasure. The kitchen is open to the large living area which has two-story windows to make the living room a place you will want to sit and relax. There is a wood-burning stove in the corner to add to the cozy atmosphere. The large dining area opens onto the wrap-around porch. There is a separate outdoor dining area with gorgeous wrought iron patio furniture. The views are amazing from every side of the house.
Downstairs there is an additional large recreation/living room. There is a relaxing seating area with leather sofas and chairs and a wood-pellet stove for added coziness (pellets may be found in the garage for the stove). This beautifully appointed room has it's own bar as well. There is a downstairs full-size bath. If you need additional sleeping room, there is another futon bed that can be pulled out of the closet.
The laundry room with a new washer and dryer if downstairs and open to the attached garage. A garage door opener is provided upon arrival.
The roads in the area are county maintained all winter and parking is available in the garage or in the large driveway. If there is a major snowfall, snowplowing of the driveway will be arranged. Four-wheel drive is recommended for this area as we do get some heavy snowfalls.
You will be surrounded by outdoor and indoor activities. Whether your passion is skiing, shopping, hunting, ice-fishing, or horseback riding, you will find the best of the best within minutes of the home. There are two lakes within 5-10 minutes of the home as well as old mines, hiking trails, snowshoeing, and 4-wheel trails. Montgomery Lake and Lincoln Falls are within one mile of the home. One of the best ice-climbing areas in Colorado is right by Montgomery Lake. We will be happy to arrange sleigh rides, winter horseback riding, skiing, or ice fishing. Just let us know how we can make your vacation the most memorable ever. We are here to make it perfect.
Keywords: Single Family
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- King size beds (1), Double Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Wood Stove:
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- This gorgeous custom home has two very large living areas which both have beautiful views of the snow-capped mountains. The main living area has floor-to-ceiling windows and is open to the gorgeous custom kitchen with state of the are stainless steel appliances. There are 3 bedrooms on the main floor and a very large living area downstairs with its own full bath. There is an extra futon bed available when needed downstairs. The downstairs area has a bar and beautiful sitting area that open onto a lower covered porch. There is a full-size laundry room with a new washer and dryer....moreless
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Mobile Phone
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Jet Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Water Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- The home is located very near Montgomery Reservoir and Lincoln Falls which are known for fishing and 4-wheeling in the summer and ice climbing and snow-shoeing in the winter. There are old mines and hiking trails up the nearby "fourteeners" just minutes from the home. There is a park with a lake just across the street which offers ice fishing in the winter and fishing in the summer. Breckenridge with every activity imaginable is only 12 miles away. If you love rafting in the summer, Buena Vista is only 1 hour away. Old mines and mine tours are located in several locations near the home. Just let us know and we can help you find any activity you are looking for. We can arrange winter and summer horseback riding, ATV delivery to your door, and even sleigh rides. Just call us if you have any questions at all....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$150 per night. Ask about our weekly specials and rates. Peak Holidays and Ski Season .. $200/night - $250/night $125 cleaning fee (You can arrange to do your own cleaning and have this fee waived but please call for information) A $45 damage insurance policy is required (no security deposit) 3.9% sales tax. Ask us about our "7th night free" special.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Primary: +1 719) 836-7039 (Colorado, USA)
- Secondary: +1 (720) 371-2763 (Colorado, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Main View of Twin Peaks Overlook with Mtn Views in Front and Forest in the Back
Panoramic Mountain Views from the Kitchen, Dining Area, and Main Living Room
Gorgeous Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances and marble counter tops.
Dining Area and Kitchen with Sliding doors to the patio.
Master Bath with Jetted Jacuzzi Tub, separate shower, and double sinks.
Second Bath on Main level by Bedroom two and three.
Lots of room for family games. There is another dining table in this room too.
Full size Laundry room with nice appliances and folding table.
Kitchen and Dining Area with Gorgeous Mountain Views
Main Living Area and Dining Room
View of the living room with lots of light and windows with views. Wood-Stove.
Master Suite with Private Bath and Jetted Jacuzzi Tub
Bedroom two with a full size bed. The third bedroom has a queen bed.
Downstairs Living Area / Recreation Room
Third full bath on lower level in recreation room. There is a queen futon there.
Patio with dining table off the main dining room. Great views too!
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 20, 2013
3 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.