You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Gulf Beaches house description
Stunning views of the Apalachicola Bay also offer excellent bird watching opportunities at Eagle's Watch. This great location in the center of the island is within walking distance to everywhere you need to go; fishing, shopping, lighthouse climbing and beach walking.
The bright kitchen and living room open to one of two screened porches. Beautifully decorated with hardwood floors, this is a wonderful home to enjoy for your beach stay. Multiple TV's, DVD's, stereo, wireless internet, unlimited long distance.
1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twins, 1 Queen Sleeper Sofa
AMENITIES: Park-Style Grill, Pet Friendly, Screened Porch, WI-FI
THINGS TO DO:
-Beach it! - Lighthouse Park (a county park) in the center of the island, and the State Park at the eastern end of the island, both provide public access to the beach with restrooms, picnic tables, and other amenities. And, most of the north/south roads on the island provide a public access to the beach. If you need beach chairs or umbrellas ...
- Bicycling - The island has 17 miles of paved bike paths and lots of off-roads for exploring. Ride a bike from one side of the island to the other ...
- Birding -Birding is a year-round event
- Kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, etc. - Launch a kayak or stand-up paddle board into either the Bay or Gulf.
- Lighthouses - Visit both of Franklin County's lighthouses ...
- Museums - Franklin County has museums spread out all across the county ...
- Music - Listen to live music on the bay or the gulf ...
- Photography - The island is a photographer's paradise with another stunning shot around every corner. Sunrises, sunsets, landscapes, the surf, wildlife, native and migrating birds, butterflies, your family having fun ...
- Picnic in a Park - Picnic tables are available at the Lighthouse Park in the middle of the island, or in the State Park at the eastern end of the island.
- Star-gaze - Without the interference of city lights or street lights, the clear skies are abundant with stars and constellations. You may see a shooting star.
- State Park - Spend the day at Julian G. Bruce St. George Island State Park on the east end of the island. Experience miles of undeveloped beach with the Gulf of Mexico on one side and the Apalachicola Bay on the other.
-Apalachicola – Every visitor of St. George Island should look, see and do in Apalachicola too!
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Broadband Access
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Water View
- Jet Skiing
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Low Season ... $730/week Mid Season ... $835/week High Season .. $1050/week
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Primary: (850) 927-2218 (Florida, USA)
- Secondary: Toll Free (877) 927-2218
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Master Bedroom with Balcony view of Bay
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Sunday, November 24, 2013