Picturesque Views Overlooking 142 Boat Slip Marina
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:28 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Ponce Inlet condo description
The unit and all the amenities make it truly a five star resort. The condo has over 2300 square feet under air and heat in its 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom, living room, dining room, kitchen and breakfast nook. It is tastefully decorated and fully furnished. You have awesome views from the condo and from a large wrap around patio/lanai off the living room and a second balcony off the Master bedroom and kitchen. Enjoy picturesque views and scenery of the 142 boat slip marina and the Intra-Coastal Waterway.
There are many amenities to enjoy from three swimming pools, saunas, hot tubs, nine hole Par 3 Executive golf course, four well lit tennis courts, luxurious beach front beach house, Marina club house restaurant and much more. Water aerobics, bridge, pool tables, multiple social activities, 6000 foot boardwalk through the wetlands that leads to three gazebos where you can sit and enjoy beautiful birds, fish, dolphins, manatees, and many different kinds of tropical fish.
* Daytona International Speedway - 13 miles;
* Daytona International Airport - 12 miles;
* Jacksonville, Florida - 102 miles;
* Orlando International Airport - 80 miles;
* Sanford International Airport - 44 miles;
* Tampa Bay, Florida - 171 miles;
* Disney - MGM Studies and Walt Disney World - 79 miles;
* Kennedy Space Center - Cape Canaveral - 57 miles;
* Sea World - 71 miles;
* Saint Augustine - only 55 miles up scenic A1A;
* Universal Studios - 67 miles;
* Halifax Hospital - 11.6 miles;
* Daytona State College - 11 miles;
* Mary Bethune-Beckman College - 8.5 miles;
* Jackie Robinson Baseball Park/Daytona Cubs ball park - 8.4 miles;
* Daytona Beach Convention Center - 11.8 miles;
* Ponce Inlet Lighthouse . 1.7 miles;
* Museum of Arts and Science, Daytona Beach, Fl 11.1 miles;
Restaurants:: 1. Inlet Harbor Restaurant, Ponce Inlet - 1,4 miles;
2. North Turn Restaurant, Ponce Inlet - 1 mile;
3. Down the Hatch Restaurant, Ponce Inlet - 1 mile;
4. Boondock Restaurant, Wilbur by the Sea - 2 miles;
5. Aunt Catfish Restaurant - Port Orange - 8.5 miles.
6, Buba Gumps Restaurant - Daytona Beach - 8.4 miles;
7. Light House Restaurant - Ponce Inlet - 1.7 miles.
Many many more fine dining in Daytona, Ormond Beach, and Port Orange.
* New Syrma Beach, Ponce Inlet water taxi - 1.4 miles.
Other Activities: Drive on Daytona's world famous sandy beaches with your auto or bicycle. Surf or swim in the Atlantic Ocean. Visit Ponce Inlet's Historic Light House Museum. Dine and party in one of the many coastal or waterway restaurants. Enjoy dedicated bike paths.
- 2300 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Each bedroom has their own private bathroom. and spacious closets.
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- You will think you are in a Five Star Resort, the Atlantic Ocean is only a few steps away, with easy access via Harbor Village Golf and Yacht Club Beach Front Club House that has an exercise room, party room, with ping pong table, two televisions, dry and steam saunas, hot tub and swimming pool. Facility has camera filming activities in club house. Or enjoy the Marina Club house restaurant, club room, exercise room, hot whirlpool tub and large swimming pool. Or enjoy Harbor Village's Nine hole Par 3 Golf Course. Or have a delightful tennis match on one of Harbor Villages well lighted Four hard-tru tennis courts. Secure private parking. All kitchenware and Linens are provided. Two TVs w/cable. Walk to the Ocean, or walk on over 6,000 feet of elevated boardwalk though wetlands conservation area, Estuary nature Paths and wooded walkways that lead to four Gazebos for fishing, or just sit and enjoy Mother Nature's beauty, exclusive to only Harbor Village residents....moreless
- Pool Table
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
sports and adventure activities
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Jet Skiing
forms of payment
- Accept Credit Card
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Porch / Veranda
- Outdoor Grill Gas
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Hot Tub
ReviewsWrite a review
We had a great vacation in one of the most lovely condo units we have ever stayed in on vacation. Mr. Fix was the most gracious host giving advice on the best eating place as well as driving us around the area. We would like to use this unit again next year.
- Guest Riley (Clarksville, Tn. 37043)
- Date of stay 06/15/13
- Review Submitted 07/01/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, girls getaway, age 55+, families with teenagers, families with young children.
Manager response: Thank you for the kind remarks. Be glad to see you again in the future.
Mother of the bride
Mother of the bride
Ponce Inlet was the site of my daughter's destination wedding and we needed a place to stretch out, see to final details, and bake a wedding cake! We had all that as well as beautiful views, super weather, and convenient amenities. The actual condo is very spacious and well appointed. The owners were friendly and helpful and I hope to rent from them again in the future.
- Guest MissV (Crofton, ky)
- Date of stay 10/28/12
- Review Submitted 11/07/12
Recommended for: People with disabilities, girls getaway, sightseeing, age 55+, families with teenagers.
Lovely & Peaceful Lodging
Lovely & Peaceful Lodging
Two couples ended up renting this lovely, three-bedroom, three bath condo. The unit is very spacious and allows for privacy when one wants to get away from the activity of the main living area. The master is large, with two good sized closets , and a spacious bathroom. The larger guest bedroom has its own private bath which is bright and spacious. This room also has nice closet space. The second guest bedroom is on the smaller side but it does have sufficient closet space and a bathroom, although not private, it's right across the hall. This room has access to the beautiful wraparound balcony that can also be accessed from two large sliding glass doors in the living room. the master bedroom also has access to another balcony, along with the kitchen. Both large balconies overlook the beautiful marina and views of the intracoastal. It's a gated community with 4 tennis courts, an Executive 9-hole, 3 par course, beautiful, large pools and across the main street (S. Atlantic) is the lovely Beach House with parking, pool, hot tub, sauna, and direct access to the exquisite beach. The Owners, Herb and Doris, were absolutely wonderful. My husband and I are hoping to return for a nice, peaceful month-long vacation. Cheryl & Ted Apple
- Guest Cheryl and Ted A.
- Date of stay 09/29/12
- Review Submitted 10/15/12
Manager response: Thank you Ted and Cheryl, and we hope to see you again in the near future. Herb and Doris
We so enjoyed our vacation in Ponce Inlet at Harbour Village. The owners are gracious and very helpful. They met us upon arrival, showed us around and gave us great recommendations for restaurants, shopping and activities. The unit is beautiful, spacious, tastefully decorated and very clean. We played the Par 3 golf course on many occasions and loved that it was included in the rental amount. We walked the boardwalks, enjoyed the fishing dock and the beautiful sights of the boats coming and going in the Harbour. We highly recommend Aunt Catfish's and Boondocks. The lighthouse is very close, and we visited the Marine Science Center..highly recommended if you have children. A month simply wasn't enough!
- Guest Ally F. (Ellijay GA)
- Date of stay 05/26/12
- Review Submitted 06/30/12
Manager response: Thank you for the great review. Doria and I try hard to make sure you enjoy our accomodations and are constantly looking for ways to improve your stay. We certainly hope you will be back and tell all your friends about the unit and your stay.
These accommodations exceeded our expectations - the owners were so gracious. We are looking forward to going back and once again enjoying the quietness and beauty of Ponce Inlet. The only complaint is the constant leaf blowing from early morning - but I guess it is necessary to maintain the complex..although perhaps they could wait until there are leaves on the ground. Small price to pay for the beauty and view of Harbour Village. Seeing dolphins almost daily in the marina was a delight. Thank you for helping make this a great vacation.
- Guest Joel and Sheila (Ponce Inlet, FL USA)
- Date of stay 03/01/11
- Review Submitted 04/30/11
Recommended for: Age 55+.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 1 - Nov 30, 2013
28 night min stay
Notes: Ask about rates for shorter periods of time
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency ($) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the manager / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
Fees and Taxes:
- Tax Rate 12.5%
- Cleaning $150
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Primary: 386 304-2389 Home
- Secondary: 386 235-3261 mobile
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Harbour Village Deep water 142 boat slip Marina
fully equipped modern kitchen
MstBath w/whirl pool tub, seperate shower and two sinks
3rd Bedroom with twin beds
Wrap around patio
Par-3 Executive Golf Course
Beach club house
Approx 6000 feet of board walk thru wetlands
Front of condo building
Frire place and breakfast nook
King size bed in Master suite
Second bedroom with Queen sized bed
Wrap; around patio
Large Marina Pool and hot tub, pool heated in winter
4- well lit hartrue tennis courts
Swimming pool by beach club