Beautiful Historic Loft Apt. Monthly Rental is $40/Night
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Ogden apartment description
Unwind in 1000 square feet of modern comfort with views of the Wasatch mountains. Priced significantly less than a comparable hotel room (please note we have a 1 month minimum rental on this property). Walk across the street for breakfast at local favorite Karen’s Diner or to any of dozens of restaurants, cafes, theaters and shops within steps. Wireless internet. Soak in the tub in your elegant bathroom. This New York style loft, called The Grand, features original 1893 exposed brick walls and has large picture windows looking down onto Historic 25th Street. Steps from Union Station, The Grand is now on the National Registry of Historic Places and was fully renovated in 2008-2009.
1 Bedroom/1 bathroom Urban Loft apartment – property can be combined with adjoining 2 bedroom to create a 3,000ft/sq. 3 bedroom/3 bathroom facility.
PLEASE email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding the facility and/or availability.
The Apartment is located on 25th Street – the center of Ogden activity
1. Moments from Eccles Conference center
2. 2 minutes from Ogden Raptors Field
3. A few minutes drive from Weber State University
4. 15 minutes drive to Hill Air Force Base
5. Treehouse Children’s museum - Across the street from the Solomon Center the other way is the nonprofit educational Treehouse Museum.
6. The Junction (5 minutes walk) is a fantastic new complex which included the awesome Salomon Center recreation complex, restaurants and theaters only two blocks away from here. It's located a tad northeast of here on the north side of 24th, West side of Washington. An easy 5 minute walk. Closed on Sunday.
• Inside the Solomon Center you'll find:
o iRock Utah, a huge indoor rock climbing and bouldering complex
o iFly, a vertical wind tunnel that lets you fly (indoor skydiving essentially)
o Flowrider, a year round, indoor surf wave.
o The biggest Gold's Gym we've ever seen,
o A huge indoor swimming pool.
o A bowling alley
o Three restaurants
o The Fat Cats Arcade will keep you entertained with billiards, bumper cars (!), pool tables and an arcade
o Across the street from the Solomon Center is the Megaplex 13 theater a modern theater complex with 13 screens.
Restaurants on 25th Street
1. The Union Grill - A few steps to the west inside Union Station.
2. Jasoh - At the southeast end of our block upstairs. A new and welcome addition here on 25th. They have a sit down white tablecloth side and a pub side. Both offer great choices and nice views out many of the seats. They say they serve 'New American Cuisine'.
3. Rovali's Ristorante Italiano - On this side of the street a few steps to the east. Good solid food here.
4. Tona Sushi - On the upper block (one to the east of ours) there are a bunch of choices.
Tona might be our favorite restaurant on the street. Sushi in Utah? Take our word, it’s excellent. You'll be surprised.
5. Roosters Brewing Company - Also in the upper block, across the street. We like the food a lot and the beer is as good as it gets here in 3.2% Utah.
6. Bistro 258 - Across the street from Roosters. One of the better restaurants on the street.
7. The Athenian - On the upper block is OK. They make a decent gyro for lunch.
8. Great Harvest Bread - The closest thing we have to a national chain on 25th (upper block). They make great bread and good sandwiches. You can smell the bread being baked in the morning clear down here at The Grand.
9. Sonora Grill - Over in The Junction. Excellent Mexican food. Be sure to get the guacamole, made fresh table side.
10. Iggy's Sports Grill next door to Sonora Grill if you're looking for a sports bar kind of place.
Location - Ogden sits 35 miles north of Salt Lake City. It is an outdoor and cultural destination and boasts a Sundance Film Fest venue. It's easy to see why the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Ski, Sunset, Forbes and others have called Ogden 'one of the ten places you gotta go' and America's next high adventure destination Mecca.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- Queen size Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) Blowup Queen bed
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Jet Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Basketball Court
- Theme Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Live Theater
- Fitness Center
- Water Skiing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
Great Value in Ogden
Great Value in Ogden
We checked in to stay for a week in February '13. The location was larger than I expected with a perfect location in Ogden on 25th St, which is a really great area. Lots of local places to eat, very nice people, and I would absolutely stay again if I stay in Ogden. Small kitchen which was a small inconvenience, but I'd recommend it if staying in Ogden.
- Guest Harv (York, Pa)
- Date of stay 02/20/13
- Review Submitted 03/03/13
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, girls getaway, sightseeing.
Amazing place and location
Amazing place and location
Beautiful historic place, high ceilings, exposed brick, tastefully decorated, very clean. Ideal location, numerous dining options within steps. Easy free parking. Owner easily reachable and very helpful. Would certainly stay again or recommend to family and friends.
- Guest Kate & Tim (Washington, DC)
- Date of stay 04/11/12
- Review Submitted 04/15/12
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, adventure seekers, age 55+, romantic getaway, girls getaway, sightseeing.
The Grand loft was exactly as described in the VRBO descriptions and the pictures were spot on! The owner was quick to reply to my email inquiry and the price was very appropriate. The loft is centrally located in the downtown and the snow resorts are easily accessible. My husband and I and our 2 boys visited and had a great time. The owner emailed us a "guide" that was very accurate in recommending restaurants, activities, and ski areas. I would definitely return, we had a great stay!
- Guest Sandy (California)
- Date of stay 12/28/11
- Review Submitted 01/07/12
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, romantic getaway, families with young children.
A stunning historic restoration that makes you feel spoiled... It's truly in the middle of all the action on 25th street. Restaurants, great vintage and clothing shopping within steps. We loved how conveniently everything was located. The conveniences are most everything you could ask for and it's extremely spacious.
- Guest Julie (Carlsbad CA)
- Date of stay 02/10/11
- Review Submitted 02/16/11
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, girls getaway, sightseeing, families with young children.
Rate of $1200.00 per month (totally inclusive) Consider this the nicest hotel room in all of Ogden Ideal Corporate Housing
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2007
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
Ogden is a bonafied historic mountain town. The Grand, just a few steps from Union Station, has been smack dab in the middle of all of it since the 1890's. The people in Ogden are kind and the natural offerings are extraordinary.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Thursday, January 09, 2014
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.