Pelican Preserve Carriage Home
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Pelican Preserve townhome description
Beautiful newly furnished first floor carriage home situated on the 27-hole Championship Golf Course in the 55+ community of Pelican Preserve! Make your reservation today!
Seasonal lease available, this resort style community offers an exceptional variety of amenities and activities. You'll love this spacious open plan carriage home. 46' HDTV, Blu-ray DVD and Nintendo Wii. Luxurious Master suite has a king-size bed and a large master bath with roman style shower, HDTV/DVD. Private 2nd bedroom has a king-size bed with full bathroom just steps away. Third bedroom has 2 twin beds in a tropical setting. Convenient access to 2 car garage through laundry room. Enjoy the golf course view from your screened lanai.
Discover the exclusive Town Center with private restaurant, 99-seat movie theater, billiards room, tennis, nature preserve with boardwalk, resort style pool, spa, fishing pier and beach, lawn bowling, fitness & aerobics center, indoor pool & walking track, juice bar, craft & ceramic rooms, cyber cafe and computer room, woodworking room, card room, softball, basketball and volleyball courts, biking and walking paths, organized trips, activities and social events, and more.
Keywords: Carriage Home
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Senior Adults Only Community
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- King size beds (2), Twin or Single Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Parking Off Street
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Shared Hot Tub:
- Video Games:
- Video Game Console:
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Golf Course Front
- Jet Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Water Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Cyber Cafe (High Speed Internet) with food and drink, Resort-style Swimming Pool, Six Lighted Har-Tru Tennis Courts, Tennis Pro Shop, Walking and biking trails, Fishing pier and beach, Nature preserve boardwalk, Full length basketball court, Volleyball court, Fenced softball field, Outdoor Amphitheater, Art Studio including ceramics, painting, stained glass, and craft room, Woodworking shop, Manicured lawn bowling, Card room, Billiards room, Ping pong table, Computer room, private restaurant, 99-seat movie theater, Fitness & Aerobics room, Juice bar, Indoor walking track, Indoor lap & Aerobics pool, locker rooms, Sauna and steam rooms, Spa, 27-hole Championship Golf Course...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Great location and amenities
Great location and amenities
This is an excellent condo. Well decorated and appointed including a BBQ grill. Lots to do in the area, and especially on site if you are active - you could not ask for more amenities. And the golf course is challenging but very playable.
- Guest Anonymous
- Date of stay 03/01/13
- Review Submitted 04/23/13
Recommended for: Age 55+.
Guest comment entered by owner
Beautifully furnished and comfortable condo. Owners Phil and Tina were very accomodating to our needs.
- Guest Sue & Jim
- Date of stay 03/01/10
- Review Submitted 03/24/10
Jan-Mar .. $3500/month Apr .. $2500/month May-Sept .. $2000 Oct-Dec .. $2500 Security Deposit: $1000 Cleaning fee: $200 Amenities transfer: $175 Florida taxes: 11%
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2009
About the owner: Owner lives in Fort Myers.
Why the Owner Chose Pelican Preserve:
Community offers resort style amenities. Close to airport, shopping, theatre,beaches, spring training facilities for Boston Red Sox, Minnesota Twins, Tampa Bay Rays.
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
Central location, friendly neighbors and well maintained grounds.
- Primary: (239) 561-7629 (Florida, USA)
- Secondary: (239) 770-6151 (Florida, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Guest Room #2
Great Room and Dining Room
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Monday, December 09, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.