Stunning Ocean Views-Luxury Beach Villa-PGA Golf Course 2 Mins
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:N/A
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
WELCOME TO NUMBER 12 PAPILLON VILLAS!
From the moment you drive into the sanctuary of "Papillon," you know you are leaving the crowds behind. Spend your holiday in our beautiful, four-bedroom villa which has uninterrupted magnificent ocean views. You may even be lucky enough to see whales from the balcony.
Home to the Richmond Bird Winged Butterfly from which it gets its name, Papillon will delight you from the moment you arrive. Papillon Villas incorporates a large section of sensitive park area within the site and is surrounded by fauna reserves.
Our villa has every comfort that you need for an unforgettable holiday. If you are golfers, the Hyatt Coolum Resort is a two-minute drive. This is a world-class golf course and home to Australia's annual PGA championship. Also, nearby is the Twin Waters Golf Course.
The lifestyle is relaxed. Unwind on the deck or take a dip in the pool set amongst tropical gardens as you watch the day slip into evening. Meander along Coolum's beautiful boardwalk to a local restaurant or take a swim on magnificent Coolum Beach. This is one of the best surf beaches on the east coast of Australia. It is patrolled by Australian Surf Lifesavers every day of the year. Coolum Beach marks the start of a remarkable stretch of creamy soft sand that stretches 17 kilometres (11 miles) up to Noosa National Park.
Luxury granite kitchen with European appliances with all your requirements. Living room with glorious ocean views and soaring cathedral ceilings has two-by-three seater sofas and an ottoman. Cable TV, DVD/VCR player, and stereo CD. A collection of videos books and games is provided. Dining area with square table with eight chairs. Both living and dining areas open to terrace through wide, folding, concertina doors providing the indoor/outdoor living that is so popular in Queensland. Powder room with toilet and hand basin. Internal access from garage where you will also find laundry area with tub, washing machine, and dryer. Also, a clothesline, iron, and ironing board. Terrace has large teak table and eight chairs, two teak sunlounges, and gas barbecue grill.
Master bedroom enjoys its own private balcony with spectacular views. En suite has spa bath, separate shower, and double marble vanities. Go to sleep with the tranquil sounds of the waves lapping the sea shore. Wake up to a Pacific Sunrise. Lie in bed with the sun streaming in. Bedroom #2 - queen-size bed. Bedroom #3 - two twin beds. Bedroom #4 - one twin bed and pull-out trundle if required. All four bedrooms have generous wardrobes. Bathroom #2 has marble vanity, separate bath, and shower.
SOME ADDITIONAL THINGS TO DO:
* EUMUNDI MARKETS - These are held every Wednesday and Saturday, and are known for the best arts and crafts in the region. You will also find wonderful fresh fruit and vegetables from local growers and fabulous baked goods.
* NOOSA - Here can be found cosmopolitan Hastings Street with its wonderful restaurants and trendy shops. For a change of pace, Noosa National Park has magnificent coastal and inland walks.
* MALENY and MONTVILLE - Visit the Sunshine Coast Hinterland. These towns offer arts and crafts and views of The Blackall Ranges.
* AUSTRALIA ZOO - Home of Steve Irwin - the crocodile hunter.
* UNDERWATER WORLD At Mooloolooba - 17 kilometers south, this is the largest tropical oceanarium in the southern hemisphere. See the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef.
* MT COOLUM - Take a hike up Mount Coolum and be rewarded with panoramic views across the Pacific Ocean, up the coastline to Noosa, south to Point Cartwright, and west to the Hinterland.
* FRASER ISLAND - World heritage listed, this is the largest sand island on earth. Tours are available locally.
Keywords: Villa Condominium
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 7
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- 3.0 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Washing Machine:
- Linens Provided
- DVD Player
- CD Player
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Jetted Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Rock Climbing
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
HIGH SEASON .... $A3500/week (seven-night MINIMUM). All School Holidays Christmas, New Year and Easter $A3600/week LOW SEASON ..... $A2400/week . NIGHTLY RATES .. From $350/night. LONG TERM RENTALS AVAILABLE IN 2010
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2002
About the owner: My husband and I live in the city but LOVE the ocean. We've been going up to the Sunshine Coast for over 25 years. On one of our trips we saw this stunning new villa that had just been completed. We bought it on the spot as we realised how unique it was! We travel up from NSW nearly every month as it just so re invigorating and relaxing.
Why the Owner Chose Coolum Beach:
We are so close to Coolum Beach (which is the start of a 17 km long crescent beach) which is fabulous for swimming (patrolled 365 days/year). It's also used by surfers, windsurfers, paddleboats and long walks up to the next beach. t
- Primary: +61 (0) 289015061
- Secondary: Cell Phone: +61 (0) 4184 60534 (Australia)
Links to more information:
Sparkling Morning on the deck
Open plan villa
First Bay Beach
Coolum Beach - patrolled 365 days a year
Master Bedroom 1
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2003.
Date last modified - Monday, November 26, 2012