Northstar Resort: Ski in/Out from Mid-Mountain, Hot Tub, Pool Table
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Special offer: Stay Mid-Mountain at Northstar FOR XMAS WEEK - 2 NTS FREE!! Details
Northstar townhome description
PLEASE GO TO TAHOE LUXURY PROPERTIES' WEBSITE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BOOK ONLINE NOW. This unit provides the backdrop for this elegant 3,550 sf, Ski In/Ski Out, mid-mountain residence. It is truly the place to stay for an unforgettable winter experience! Strap on your board/skis in the morning and push off directly on the quiet mountainside. End your day by skiing back and rejuvenating in the residence’s private hot tub under the glow of the adjacent fire pit. Afterward, prepare an epicurean meal in the gourmet kitchen (or grill), mix a cocktail at the wet bar and dine-in with friends and family. Cap off the evening at home with some competitive Wii games, shooting pool, or watching a movie in the theatre (featuring blue-ray with 7.1 surround sound). Manzanita Restaurant, The Living Room (with massive fireplaces and sweeping views of Martis Valley), Mountain Blu Restaurant & Sports Bar, and The Slopeside Terrace featuring indoor & outdoor winter seating. Or, take the Highlands Gondola down to the Village at Northstar and stroll amongst the stylish boutiques, art galleries, specialty retailers and collection of 13 more cafes & restaurants. Toast marshmallows at the fire pits and enjoy skating on the signature outdoor ice rink. A stay at Trailside also comes with full access to the fitness center with heated lap pool and over-sized hot tubs. Your Trailside luxury winter vacation will keep your friends and whole family entertained and will create an enduring memory that you will long to repeat!
Keywords: Ski in - Ski Out Luxury Home in Northstar Ski Resort
- 3550 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 11, Beds for 11
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Cooking Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Living Room seats 0
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Towels Provided
- Gas Fireplace
- 3550 square feet; Living Room: Italian Leather Sofas, Gas Fireplace with Custom Stonework, 32' HDTV/DVD/ w/Surround Sound, Wet Bar; 3rd Story Loft: Pool Table & Poker Table HDTV/Blu Ray & Surround Sound in Media Room; Nintendo Wii (Sports Package Game Provided with 2 Game Pads & 2 Nunchucks); Flat Screen HDTVs & iPod clock radios all bedrooms; Gourmet Kitchen with Sub-Zero Fridge/Freezer, Sub-Zero Fridge Drawers, Thermador Micro/Ovens and Warming Drawer, Wolf Professional Gas Stove, Full Size Wolf Electric Oven, wine fridge; Roman soaking tubs oversized dual-head showers featuring rainheads, heated floor, heated toilet seat, riverrock shower floor; Ski Room: self-draining ski racks & coat rack; Wireless Internet (connection not guaranteed); 2-Car Garage; Hot Tub, Outdoor Speakers & Firepit and Mini-Fridge on Patio (2nd story deck with gas BBQ....moreless
- Shared Hot Tub:
- Video Game Console:
- Video Library
- Video Games
- Pool Table
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Game Room
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Equestrian Events
- Ski Lift Privileges
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Scenic Drives
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Bird Watching
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Short Walk to Ritz-Carlton Highlands for innovative seasonal California cuisine; Ritz-Carlton Highlands Spa: Lake Tahoe’s premier spa experience featuring treatments and therapies themed around water, the woods and wellness Ritz Carlton Dining: Manzanita Restaurant featuring acclaimed chef Traci Des Jardins with French inspired California cuisine with organic, sustainable and locally grown meat and produce when possible Northstar Golf Course: 18-hole, par-72 integrating Tahoe’s rugged, wooded landscape with wavy bunkers and putting greens. The result is an active golf course whose features create a flow of movement that seamlessly moves in and over the natural terrain carries a rating of 72.4 from the Northern California Golf Association Mountain Biking: incredible adventures from beginner to advanced - cross country & downhill biking trails via gondola & chair lifts, bike rentals and bike shop services Movies in the Vill...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
It doesn't get any better than this....
It doesn't get any better than this....
Our stay in this home last winter may have been our best ski trip yet! The Sierras unleashed a huge snowstorm but the ski-in, ski-out access had us on the slopes in no time. Great slopeside access, amazing ammenities, super comfortable furniture, and all the luxuries you would expect from a home of this caliber. Thank you Tahoe Luxury Properties for finding us this home and for welcoming us with flowers and a bottle of wine. See you next year.
- Guest Fred (San Francisco)
- Date of stay 02/04/10
- Review Submitted 10/06/10
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, families with young children, adventure seekers.
Special offer: Stay Mid-Mountain at Northstar FOR XMAS WEEK - 2 NTS FREE!!
An incredible deal for this elegant 3,550 square foot, Ski In/Ski Out, mid-mountain residence. Situated in front of the Ritz Carlton this is truly the place to stay for an unforgettable winter experience! Strap on your board/skis in the morning and push off directly on the quiet mountainside. End your day by skiing back rejuvenating in the home's private hot tub and fire pit!
Winter & Thanksgiving Week........$2050/night .. $12,500/week Christmas & Presidents ...........$18,750/week (1 week minimum) New Years ........................$25,000/week (1 week minimum) Spring/Summer/Fall ...............$4500/week (inquire about nightly rates) Departure Clean: $450 Damage Insurance: $30 for $1500 policy and Occupancy Tax: 10% Minimum stays may vary depending on season, please inquire.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Reno Tahoe International at 40 Miles
- Nearest Train: Truckee, CA at 5 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-80 at 8 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Kings Beach at 10 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Northstar Ski Resort at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Northstar at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Village at Northstar and Ritz Carlton at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: Properties were recently asked by the owner of this lovely property to take over management for him. Please know, for over fifteen years we have specialized in providing upscale vacation rentals in every size and price range. When you book with Tahoe Luxury Properties, you will receive more than just a great house however, you will receive customized service tailored to your specific desires. One item which sets us apart is our concierge services designed to make your stay particularly fabulous. Let us arrange for personal chefs to dazzle you with their culinary ability, babysitters to entertain your kids, or masseuses to revive you! Lastly, please know all utilities, TVs, hot tubs, etc. will be checked-in 24 hrs prior to your arrival; the heater will be set to 65 degrees and the porch light will be turned on so you will be welcomed by a warm and inviting environment. So, we welcome your inquiry and invite you to ask us all your questions and express all your vacation wishes so we can make your experience in Tahoe perfection!
Why the Owner Chose Northstar:
Blessed with magnificent natural beauty and located in the one most popular and desirable locations in the Western United States, Lake Tahoe is considered the jewel of California. At 6,229 feet above sea level, Lake Tahoe is the highest lake of its size in the United States, measuring 22 miles long by 12 miles wide, with an average depth of 989 feet and 72 miles of shoreline. Its clear blue waters surrounded by the towering Sierras are a sight to behold! Lake Tahoe is truly a treasure, hopefully to be visited by all at some point!
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
Nestled in the heart of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Lake Tahoe is home to some of America’s favorite vacation and recreation locations. Enjoy world-famous beaches, hiking, biking trails, watersports, skiing, dining, shopping, and more! With so many activities to choose from, there is something to keep everyone in your group entertained! At Tahoe Luxury Properties we have a full time concierge on staff to recommend fun things to do with your days and to arrange special ventures (from dinner reservations to personal helicopter rides). Whatever you desire, we are here to assist you!
- Primary: +1 530-584-3444
Incredible Ski-in Ski-Out Location at MID-MOUNTAIN Northstar!
Fully Stocked Kitchen for a Chef's Delight
Upscale, Professional Interior Design - Only the Finest Outfittings
Pool Table, Media Room, Wii with Sports Package in Loft
Master Bedroom w/Gas Fireplace & Bath w/Roman Soaking Tub & Heated Floors
Hot Tub, Firepit, Mini-Fridge, Outdoor Speakers on Rear Patio - Gas BBQ on Deck
The Crystal Clear Waters of Lake Tahoe - Only 7 minutes Away!
Sunset Magazine, Aug. 08, dubbed Truckee '1 of the top 10 dreams towns' in west.
Fabulous Lap Pool, Kiddie Pool, Hot Tub & Fitness Center
Exquisite Large Windows for Full Sun Exposure & Fabulous Views
Brand New Luxury Linens, Flat Screen TVs, iPod Clocks in All Bedrooms
Kids will love the Bunk Room!
Ice & Rollerskating Rink, Movies, Concerts, Cabanas, Firepits, Lounge Furniture
Take the Gondola to the Ritz, Ride the Best Mtn. Bike Park in CA, 7 min to lake
No Trip To Tahoe is Complete without a Day Trip to Emerald Bay!
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Sunday, December 08, 2013
4 Bedroom / 4.5 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.