Beach Front End Cap/ 2 BR/2 BA/ El Faro 101 -Susan Mattingly
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
El Faro condo description
DETAILED DESCRIPTION: El Faro 101 is one of the premier 'end cap' oceanfront condos to be found on Playa's Main Beach with a Prime wrap-around corner ocean front terrace.
Offering the privacy of two private master suites with full baths, this luxury beach villa is professionally decorated in a beautiful décor. The ocean is visible from most every room in the villa, especially from the kitchen, living room, and master bedroom where a wall of sliding glass doors and windows offer panoramic views of the water. EVERY OTHER DAY HOUSEKEEPING INCLUDED; 4 NIGHT MINIMUM.
Travertine marble floors extending onto your private outdoor terrace, (and private side porch) fully equipped chef's stainless kitchen with granite counter tops, original paintings and many other fine details are all there to provide impeccable quality and international style. Even the terrace is furnished in the finest in outdoor comfort for lounging and alfresco dining. The common area courtyard has beautiful landscaping of palm trees, tropical plants, flowers and a large refreshing infinity edged pool and jetted whirlpool bath. Complementary outdoor tables and lounges are provided for relaxing and entertaining around the pool. These resort condos are set amidst Playa del Carmen’s mythical beach and vibrant international sidewalk scene. A mere block from the gates of El Faro Playa’s urbane Fifth Avenue pedestrian promenade beckons with relaxed cafes and gourmet restaurants, exclusive lounges, and al fresco bars, intriguing boutiques and local purveyors of all types and variety.
So make your reservations now and travel to Playa and enjoy the privacy of a spacious beach condo that is not just another of the many all inclusive, luxury hotels, or Cancun resorts. Luna Encantada is prime Mexico beach real estate that is like an island in a sea of small town local charm. Ask about our travel deals, vacation packages, seasonal specials. Luna Encantada is vacation lodging at its finest. Please take a tour of our website with pictures ,maps, and other info about your trip to the Mayan Riviera, land of the ancient Maya.
“Playa del Carmen is the style capital of the Riviera Maya” -Travel + Leisure
“Playa del Carmen is Mexico’s most fashionable getaway” --Conde Nast Traveler
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
• HOW DO WE GET THERE FROM CANCUN AIRPORT? Playa is a 45-minute drive south of the airport. We provide a private van service for $160 round trip, max 8 people, child seats available. Other options: Taxi $70 one-way, Rental car, Hourly Express bus.
• WHERE IS THE PROPERTY? El Faro is located in the heart of Playa’s main tourist district at Calle 10 and the beach, one block from Fifth Avenue. Fifth Avenue is a world famous, 40+-block pedestrian promenade with relaxed cafes and gourmet restaurants, exclusive lounges, and al fresco bars, intriguing boutiques and local purveyors of all types and variety.
• IS El FARO TRULY BEACHFRONT? Yes and all the condos that we represent in Playa have stunning ocean views.
• CAN WE SWIM AND SNORKEL IN THE OCEAN IN FRONT OF El FARO? Our beach is rated as one of the top beaches in Mexico because of it’s soft white sand and calm aqua blue water providing safe and enjoyable swimming conditions for people of all ages. The reef off our shore offers excellent snorkeling conditions with a multitude of colorful coral formations and exotic fish and marine life but you will need to hire a snorkeling guide with a boat to get there. We recommend the Hobie Cat guide that operates right from our beach.
• DO WE NEED A CAR? Not necessarily because Playa is pedestrian friendly and we are close to everything. We typically walk or cab around town and rent a car on an as needed basis for regional excursions. We offer complimentary parking in our secure garage and have several car rental agencies within a few blocks.
• WHERE DO WE GROCERY SHOP? We have several small markets within one block and several full service grocery stores within 7 blocks.
• HOW OFTEN DO WE GET MAID SERVICE? We offer every other day house keeping that includes fresh linens, bath and beach towels, soap, shampoo, paper towels, bottled purified water, laundry detergent for the washer/dryer room, and trash removal.
• DO YOU HAVE TV, PHONE AND INTERNET SERVICE? We have cable TV, high speed wireless internet.
• CAN YOU RECOMMEND ACTIVITIES AND RESTAURANTS? We visit Playa five times a year so we are constantly updating our list of favorite activities and restaurants that we send to all of our guests along with detailed arrival information.
• CAN YOU GIVE US SOME OPTIONS OF OTHER AVAILABLE CONDOS IN EL FARO ? Yes, just click on our Luna rentals website and photo album link that is located on this website just below the calendar for info and availability on all our listings in the building. (We handle the rentals for 14 out of a total of 24 Luna condos).
• DO YOU OFFER CONCIERGE SERVICES? We offer Personal Assistance for transportation, grocery shopping, babysitting, in-house massage, tours & excursions, tee times, and emergency & medical assistance.
• DO WE NEED TO GET PESOS? Not necessarily. All stores and restaurants in Playa will take dollars and Euros. There are ATMs nearby and places to change money. We usually take about 100 dollars in ones, fives, and tens, which are very handy for tipping, and short cab rides around town.
- Vacation Rental
- Limited Accessibility
- Non Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Baby Cribs (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Catering Available
- Cooking Utensils
- Parking Off Street
- Linens Provided
- Covered Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- CD Player
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
Location & View
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Basketball Court
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Theme Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Rock Climbing
- Jet Skiing
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
ReviewsWrite a review
Perfectly located beachfront condo!
Perfectly located beachfront condo!
The condo is located near all of the best shopping and restaurants in Playa. Stepping off the balcony and right onto the beach was so convenient. We would sit on the balcony and watch the waves crash on the beach with an unobstructed panoramic view. The furnishings were comfortable and the condo is well stocked. We would love to stay here again.
- Guest Shanae K. (Tracy, CA)
- Date of stay 04/27/13
- Review Submitted 05/05/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, adventure seekers, tourists without a car, age 55+, families with teenagers, romantic getaway, families with young children, girls getaway.
This was a great place
This was a great place
I loved this unit because it was beautifully decorated, has two master suites, and the location can't be beat. It was on ground level beach front and right near the pool. Everything worked perfectly while we were there. The staff were all so helpful and nice, whatever you needed they were right there to help. The location of this unit is perfect being right on the beach and so close to restaurants, bars, and shopping.
- Guest Teresa M. (Columbia, MO)
- Date of stay 01/12/13
- Review Submitted 01/21/13
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, age 55+, romantic getaway, families with young children, girls getaway.
Holiday-Christmas .. Dec 21-Jan 4 .. $500/nt Jan 5-Apr 30 ....................... $350/nt May 01-Dec 19 .......................$300/nt Rates do not include 14% Mexican tax.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Primary: (303) 572-2994 (Colorado, USA)
- Secondary: (303) 885-7229 (Colorado, USA)
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - property website with link back to vrbo
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from pool side terrace of El Faro 101
Ocean View From Dining Room
Ocean View, El Faro 101
El Faro 101 Private Wrap-around Beachfront Terrace
Guest Master Suite
El Faro Beach Club
Ocean View from El Faro Private Beachfront Terrace
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Tuesday, September 24, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.