Modern and Secluded Maine Woods Cabin with Lake Access
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Oquossoc cabin description
This cabin in Western Maine is our favorite vacation spot. The modernized lodging fits so well on our 7 acre piece of land. It is every bit as peaceful as you would hope the backwoods of Maine to be like while still being a short drive from shops, groceries, and restaurants.
The high points of our property/cabin are:
- The secluded Maine woods
- A private trout pond with a fountain in the summer
- Shared/private access and dock on Rangeley Lake with golf carts for transportation.
- Basement recreation activities like pool, bumper pool/poker table, slot machines w/fake coins.
- Two Full Kitchens (The main one upstairs and a smaller one downstairs)
- Close proximity to Rivers Edge Sports, Saddleback Ski Resort, Sugarloaf Ski Resort, and downtown Rangeley.
We love the activities in the summer; i.e. fishing, hiking, boating, swimming, golf. We also love the winter activities; i.e., snowmobiling, skiing, sledding, and even snowshoeing. The wildlife never disappoints and it always peaceful.
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 10-12
- Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1), Bunk Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Washing Machine
- Gas Fireplace
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Linens Provided
- Private Trout Pond (w/Fountain in Summer), Canoe, Lake Access w/Boat Dock on Rangeley Lake 1/4 Mile from Property, Golf Carts Provided for Transportation to Lake Access, Poker Table w/Chips, Snow Mobile Access, 1/4 Mile Away from Areas Largest Sporting Good Outfitters (Rivers Edge Sporting Goods (All Season Rentals))....moreless
- Pool Table
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Basketball Court
- Mountain Biking
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
2010 .. $250/night .. $1100-$1400/week Discount available if booked through owner.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2003
About: I have been in the Financial Services industry for 27 years now. I am active in the local Rotary Club, Scottish Rite, and I do host a financial talk show on a local radio station.
My wife's family used to travel to Maine when they were young. It became a tradition to go every year even as our kids grew older. When all the whole family went to Maine, I started envisioning owning property myself up there. When my mother passed away, she left an inheritance to me. I decided to use that money on something that would stay in the family for generations and carry a family legacy. It was then that we started seriously looking for land. In 2003, everything miraculously fell into place and we could not be more blessed to be stewards of such a beautiful piece of heaven.
- Primary: (260) 229-7222 (Indiana, USA)
Links to more information:
Our cabin with trout pond and fountain.
Our dock on Rangeley Lake. Note: Dock has been added to since photo.
Basement Rec. Room.
Cabin from the front.
Main living room.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Saturday, May 25, 2013