2 Bdr Apartment in the 'Latin Quarter'
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Paris Arrondissement 6 apartment description
Really rare : this large apartment offers a rare combination of advantages:
• A rare 3 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms with 2 toilets (+ a sofa bed in the living room )
• A perfect location in the 6th arrondissement, 'place saint-André des Arts
• A view over the square
• The apartment is unusually wide and spacious for Parisian standards.
• Apartment has been fully redone last year. All amenities are new.
• Decoration has kept the former spirit with typical antique French furniture.
Here is the description :
After coming up on 2nd floor in a nice and original stair case, one enters into an entrance decorated with bookshelves.
To the left of the entrance there is a small third bedroom with a double bed. The room is perfect for 1 child as the room is pretty narrow.
Front is the large living room area, on the left of which one can enter the 2nd bedroom and its bathroom.
Right is the master bedroom and its bathroom.
• The living room bathes in natural light. it comes from 4 long windows which also offer a view over the place Saint André des Arts. The living room is equipped with French style furniture and a fireplace which adds warmth to the apartment. The dining area offers a wooden table which can comfortably seat 7 people.
• The kitchen is open on the living room. It is spacious, fully equipped with new equipment, offers a nice working plan.
• The 2nd bedroom as well as its bathroom is located behind the bar. It sleeps 2 in a double bed. The bathroom offers a bath tub, a shower, a sink and a toilet.
• The master bedroom is very large for Parisian standards. It offers 2 large windows and has its own bathroom. A large antique wooden desk may be used for work.
• The apartment has 2 toilets.
This apartment offers a perfect location in the center of Saint Germain, Quartier Latin, and footsteps from 'the Louvre' and 'Notre Dame Cathedral'. Metro saint Michel is right down the building.
As a summary :
• perfect location
• 2 bathrooms & toilets
• wide volumes
• great view
? The Latin Quarter area and the neighbouring Saint Germain area are very lively and full of restaurants, cafés, Jazz clubs, cinemas and trendy shops.
? The Latin Quarter is a very lively area. Walk to “Rue Mouffetard” & “place de la Contrescarpe” to have an outside dinner, stroll in the nearby and beautiful “Jardin du Luxembourg”, visit Ile Saint Louis, Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Pantheon, the Sorbonne university, le “Paradis Latin” Cabaret and the Saint Germain area. One finds plenty of restaurants, shops, cinemas and many cultural sites to visit.
- 85 m²
- On floor 2
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 7
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
- Free Long Distance
- Deck / Patio
- Tourist Attractions
- Sight Seeing
- Live Theater
ReviewsWrite a review
Saint Andre des Arts
Saint Andre des Arts
The apartment at 9 place Saint Andre des Arts is an ideal place to stay while visiting Paris. The Apartment is within walking distance to Notre Dame, the Louvre, Metro stops and the many cafes found in the area. The apartment was very clean, very safe and very lovely to stay in. It was also very quiet when the windows were shut. The beds were very comfortable and the kitchen was fully equipped. (But who wants to cook with all the great restaurants in the area). It worked really well for 2 couples as we each had our own bedroom and bathroom. The apartment felt like home away from home. If you think the photographs look good, wait until you see the apartment in person. It's spectacular. I would highly recommend this apartment.
- Guest Bev D (Elmira, Ontario Canada)
- Date of stay 09/14/13
- Review Submitted 09/23/13
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, families with teenagers, romantic getaway, sightseeing.
C'était parfait !
C'était parfait !
L'apartement était parfait. On a bien aimé l'ambiance, c'était propre et acceuillant. La cuisine avait tout ce qu'il fallait. Les fenêtres de la salle donnent sur la Place des Arts, qui est très jolie. Les chambres sont vers la cours, donc sans bruit. On reviendra.
- Guest pierresansterre (Seattle)
- Date of stay 07/23/13
- Review Submitted 08/08/13
Recommended for: Families with young children, tourists without a car, families with teenagers, age 55+, romantic getaway, girls getaway, sightseeing.
From €180/Night for 4.. €1200/Week .. €3900/month(5 Nights Minimum on All Rentals) Rates depend on Season listed below and number of guests if applicable Low Season ... Jan-Feb-Nov Mid Season ... Mar-Aug High Season .. Apr-Jul/Sep/ Oct , End Dec (Christmas period has 3 HIGH season Weeks 1 LOW) We Are Open to Rate Discussion Based on Specific Situations Mid term rentals up to 3 month acceptable
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
About: The couple of owners are lovers of Montmartre. They worked together on the studio project, the man being very handy and implementing the women's design and ideas of space.
Why Paris Arrondissement 6:
The Location on place Saint André des Arts is unique and so central.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
Property is quiet and charming. Feel at home in Paris.
- Primary: E-mail strongly preferred - Fast & Detailled answer - Click on 'Submit'
- Secondary: PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM/JUNK FOLDERS FOR OUR REPLIES We answer all mails within 24H max
- Tertiary: 1 82 52 25 80 Please remind Paris is 9h ahead of California
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Apt DES ARTS-Latin Quarters-The living and dining area bathes in natural light.
Apt DES ARTS - Latin Quarter - View of the windows of the living room
DES ARTS -Latin Qurtr -The living room with french style furniture & a fireplace
Apt DES ARTS - Latin Quarter - The wooden dining table seats 6 people
Kitchen bar - Front & left doors of the bedroom 2 and bathroom 2.
Apt. DES ARTS - Latin Quarter - The Master bedroom offers a bed & a desk.
Apt. DES ARTS - Latin Quarter - The attached bathroom offers a shower
Apt. DES ARTS - Latin Quarter - The 2nd bedroom offers a bed for 2.
Apt. DES ARTS - Latin Quarter – The attached bathroom offers a sink & a mirror
Apt. DES ARTS - Latin Quarter – The book shelf in entrance
Apt DES ARTS -Latin Quarters -Metro Saint Michel is around a minute away.
Apt DES ARTS -Latin Quarters - Notre Dame Cathedral is close by.
Apt DES ARTS - Latin Quarter – The Master bedroom- Two large windows and a desk.
Apt DES ARTS - Latin Quarter - View of the dining space from the living room
Apt DES ARTS -Latin Quarters -The sofa bed, soon to be added to the living room.
Apt DES ARTS -Latin Quarters -The open fully equipped kitchen with a bar table
Apt DES ARTS - Latin Quarter - View from one of the apt. windows
Apt. DES ARTS - Latin Quarter - Master Bedroom has direct access to the bathroom
Apt. DES ARTS - Latin Quarter - The bathroom also offers a sink and toilet.
Apt DES ARTS - Latin Quarter - A closer look at the cozy bed for 2.
Apt. DES ARTS - Latin Quarter - The bathroom also offers a bath tub and a shower
Apt DES ARTS -Latin Quarters -The building stair case is exquisite
Apt DES ARTS -Latin Quarters - Place Saint Michel is close by.
Apt DES ARTS -Latin Quarters - The banks of the Seine river a cpl of mins away
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Wednesday, October 23, 2013