4 Bedroom-Has Separate in-Law/ADA Suite! Booking Off Season and 2014
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets allowed:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
1) This is a newer building, completed in 2005, it is on a street with buildings completed around the same time. Roberts ave. has been re-paved and is in excellent condition.
2) The location in Wildwood is Excellent. This is Central Wildwood, and the Free Beach is a block and a half, as well as the Boardwalk, the first Amusement Pier and its rides are within view from the Unit's balcony. The Restaurants, stores and the Wildwood Convention Center are all within a short walk.
3) The Unit is kept extremely clean and extremely well maintained. We have a maintenance person in the area that will remove your trash, as well as handle anything unexpected that may arise. Linens are not included, but Linens, cribs, etc. can be provided for an added charge.
4) There is a SEPARATE In Law/Handicapped Accessible Suite that meets ADA requirements, and is detached on the Ground Floor Level. This Suite sleeps 4, and is perfect if you have need for separate or accessible space for your party.
5) 2 car Garage with an additional covered space gives you total off street parking for 3.
We are positive you will enjoy your stay in this wonderful condominium.
The Building is Family oriented, must be over 24 to rent, Smoking permitted in the Outdoor areas, Pets by prior written approval only-Thank You.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered
- Children Welcome
- Smoking Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Wheelchair Accessible
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- 3.0 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
|irish, Bike or Fireman weekend
Sep 6 - Sep 30, 2013
24 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
For 2013 season we are $1950 per week. Specialty weekends out of season available, please inquire.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: Driving a surrey on the Wildwood boardwalk! Fun!
Why the Owner Chose Wildwood:
Wildwood is Family oriented. It has large, fantastic beaches and a huge boardwalk. Wildwood is a great family vacation spot.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The condominium is close to everything, family oriented building, all neighbors strictly adhere to this policy. EXTREMELEY CLEAN!
- Primary: (215) 962-9341 (Pennsylvania, USA)
- Secondary: (215) 945-3559 (Pennsylvania, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Main Living Area
Master other view
Middle Bed other view
Main Unit/Main Hall bath
Alternate view/Separate Suite/door to large, (ADA standards) Bath Visible.
Outside steps and showers
Building (unit outlined)
Reverse view-main unit-Kitchin/Living Room/Dining
Master Bedroom with Bath (bath not pictured)
Middle Bedroom with two twin beds
Third bedroom with a Bunk Set
4th Bedroom-In law/Handicapped Accessible/Ground Floor Suite
Alt view, 4th bedroom, showing bath entrance.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013