W081 'Ruggles Too'- Has All the Amenities You Will Need!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Whalehead Beach house description
This lovely home offers all the extras you want to pamper yourself with on your well deserved vacation.
With space to gather, this home has enough room to accommodate your entire family.
Start your fun-filled day in the PRIVATE POOL; pamper yourself with a steamy soak in the HOT TUB; enjoy the REC ROOM for hours of playtime fun.
Relax your cares away with an Outer Banks easy-going style in Whalehead.
Approximately 400 feet to beach access.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided:
- Air Conditioning
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Water Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Roller Blading
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Eco Tourism
- Live Theater
- Outlet Shopping
- Horseback Riding
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- In addition to lazy days soaking up rays, Golfing, Boating, Shopping, Swimming, Restaurants, Surfing, Mini Golf, Sightseeing and Cinemas, here are a few things to keep you busy from Corolla to Roanoke Island: Wild Mustangs of Carova, Currituck Heritage Park (home of the Whalehead Club, Center for Wildlife Education & the Currituck Lighthouse), National Audubon’s Pine Island Bird Sanctuary, Icarus Memorial to Flight, Avalon Fishing Pier & Arcade, Wright Brother’s Monument, Jockey’s Ridge State Park (Largest Living Sand Dune on the East Coast!), NC Aquarium Annex at Jennette’s Pier, Bodie Island Lighthouse, Oregon Inlet Fishing Marina, Elizabethan Gardens, Fort Raleigh National Historic Site, The Lost Colony Outdoor Drama, NC Aquarium, NC Maritime Museum, Roanoke Marshes Lighthouse, Freedman’s Colony of Roanoke Island & Roanoke Island Festival Park....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
2012 Winter Rate: $995 01/05/13 to 04/26/13: $ 1,095.00 09/21/13 to 10/04/13: $ 1,495.00 04/27/13 to 05/24/13: $ 1,495.00 10/05/13 to 12/27/13: $ 1,095.00 05/25/13 to 06/07/13: $ 2,295.00 06/08/13 to 06/28/13: $ 3,695.00 Security Deposit $500 06/29/13 to 08/16/13: $ 4,995.00 08/17/13 to 09/06/13: $ 2,695.00 Must be 24 yrs of age, 7 night min. 09/07/13 to 09/20/13: $ 2,295.00 Sorry, no mini stays available.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Primary: +1 888-860-3863
- Secondary: 252-261-2326
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Top Level - Living Area/Dining/Kitchen
Top Level - Dining Area/Kitchen
Top Level - Dining/Kitchen/Living Area
Mid Level - Twin Bedroom
Mid Level - East Bedroom with Duobunk & Bunk Beds
Mid Level - SE Queen Bedroom with Adjoining Bath
Top Level - Living Area
Top Level - Sun Deck with Ocean Views
Top Level - Dining Area/Kitchen
Top Level - NE King Master
Mid Level - NW King Bedroom
Mid Level - East Queen Bedroom
Ground Level - Rec Room
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Saturday, September 07, 2013
6 Bedroom / 4.5 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.