Picturesque Views Overlooking 142 Boat Slip Marina
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:1-30 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
The unit and all the amenities make it truly a five star resort. The condo has 2207 square feet under air and heat in its 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom, living room, dining room, kitchen and breakfast nook, Plus 238 square feet in two Patio/Lanais. It is tastefully decorated and fully furnished. You have awesome views from the condo and from a large wrap around patio/lanai off the living room and a second balcony off the Master bedroom and kitchen. Enjoy picturesques views of the 142 boat slip marina and the Intra-Coastal Waterway.
There are many amenities to enjoy from three swimming pools, saunas, hot tubs, nine hole Par 3 Executive golf course, four well lit tennis courts, luxurious beach front beach house, Marina club house restaurant and much more. Water aerobics, bridge, pool tables, multiple social activities, 6000 foot boardwalk through the wetlands that leads to three gazebos where you can sit and enjoy beautiful birds, fish, dolphins, manatees, and many different kinds of tropical fish.
* Daytona International Speedway - 13 miles;
* Daytona International Airport - 12 miles;
* Jacksonville, Florida - 102 miles;
* Orlando International Airport - 80 miles;
* Sanford International Airport - 44 miles;
* Tampa Bay, Florida - 171 miles;
* Disney - MGM Studies and Walt Disney World - 79 miles;
* Golf - In addition to the Harbour Village nine hole PAR 3 Golf Course, the area has over 30 PGA Golf course nearby;
* Kennedy Space Center - Cape Canaveral - 57 miles;
* Sea World - 71 miles;
* Saint Augustine - only 55 miles up scenic A1A;
* Universal Studios - 67 miles;
* World Golf Hall of Fame - 70 miles;
* Halifax Hospital - 11.6 miles;
* Daytona State College - 11 miles;
* Mary Bethune-Beckman College - 8.5 miles;
* Jackie Robinson Baseball Park/Daytona Cubs ball park - 8.4 miles;
* Daytona Beach Convention Center - 11.8 miles;
* Ponce Inlet Lighthouse . 1.7 miles;
* Museum of Arts and Science, Daytona Beach, Fl 11.1 miles;
1. Inlet Harbour Restaurant, Ponce Inlet - 1,4 miles;
2. North Turn Restaurant, Ponce Inlet - 1 mile;
3. Down the Hatch Restaurant, Ponce Inlet - 1 mile;
4. Boondock Restaurant, Wilbur by the Sea - 2 miles;
5. Aunt Catfish Restaurant - Port Orange - 8.5 miles.
6, Buba Gumps Restaurant - Daytona Beach - 8.4 miles;
7. Light House Restaurant - Ponce Inlet - 1.7 miles.
Many many more fine dining in Daytona, Ormond Beach, and Port Orange.
Build your best vacation ever
From over 1 million rentals worldwide
Escape the confines of a hotel
Enjoy the freedom of a vacation rental
Book with confidence
Relax and enjoy your stay
From online to on vacation
- On floor 3
- 2300 sq. ft.
- Elevator : 2
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome:
- Pets Not Allowed:
- Smoking Allowed:
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 6-7
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- You will think you are in a Five Star Resort, the Atlantic Ocean is only a few steps away, with easy access via Harbour Village Golf and Yacht Club Beach Front Club House that has an exercise room, party room, with ping pong table, two televisions, dry and steam saunas, hot tub and swimming pool. Facility has camera filming activities in club house. Or enjoy the Marina Club house restaurant, club room, exercise room, hot whirlpool tub and large swimming pool. Or enjoy Harbour Village's Nine hole Par 3 Golf Course. Or have a delightful tennis match on one of Harbour Viilages well lighted Four hardtru tennis courts. Secure private parking. All kitchenware and Linens are provided. Two TVs w/cable. Walk to the Ocean, or walk on over 6,000 feet of elevated boardwalk though wetlands conservation area, Estuary nature Paths and wooded walkways that lead to four Gazebos for fishing, or just sit and enjoy Mother Nature's beauty, exclusive to only Harbour Village residents....moreless
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Jet Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
Gas fireplace in living room, dining room and breakfast nook provides pleasant scene and provides warmth through out condo on cool mornings. gas fireplace between living room and breakfast are ...moreless
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
Large sectional Couch, two leather chairs, over sized chair, recliner, TV, & sliding glass doors to walk our to a wrap around lanai and awesome views of boat slip Marina and Intra-Coastal waterway....moreless
- Parking Off Street:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet:
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio:
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 1 - Nov 30, 2015
30 night min stay
Dec 1 - Mar 31, 2016
30 night min stay
Apr 1 - May 31, 2016
30 night min stay
Jun 1 - Aug 31, 2016
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Pet Fee $250
- Cleaning Fee $100
- Refundable Damage Deposit $250
- Tax Rate 12.5%
Call Owner for Special RATES
Pay with Confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Drive on Daytona's world famous sandy beaches with your auto or bicycle. Surf or swim in the Atlantic Ocean. Visit Ponce Inlet's Historic Light House Museum. Dine and party in one of the many coastal or waterway restaurants. Enjoy dedicated bike paths.
Year Purchased: 2002
About the owner: Doris grew up in St. Louis and Herb in Oklahoma. Doris was in the restaurant business for almost 20 years. Herb spent 25 years in the Marine Corps as an Aviator. We moved to the Washington D.C. area in 1977 and sold real estate together for 25 years, moving to Daytona full time in 2002. We have owned, operated and managed our own rentals for over 30 years.
Why the Owner Chose Other Daytona Beach Properties:
We vacationed in Florida for over twenty years, and once we retired we moved to the Sunshine State to enjoy the Atlantic Ocean climate and its sea breeze. In 1999 we were traveling to Daytona and discussed the entire trip, where did we want to retire. We had traveled and visited both the West and East Coast set criteria that the place we were going had to meet. First there needed to be colleges, and/or universities present to keep the youthfulness in our step; and Second, since Herbert was retired military, we wanted close proximity to military bases and medical care; third, there had to be an abundance of recreational facilities to enjoy; forth; tropical climate. The East Coast of Florida offered all four, and upon arrival at the opening of sells for Harbour Village Golf and Yacht Club, it took us about 20 minutes to decide this is where we wanted to go. Additional benefits of that selection are: (1) A sea breeze that keeps the temperature 10 degrees cooler in the summer and 10 degrees warmer in the winter than inland Florida or on the Florida Gulf. (2) The Ocean and the Intra-Coastal Waterway views are nothing short of spectacular. We really enjoy the moderate temperature and many days of sunshine. Where else in the world can you drive on gorgeous sandy beaches?
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Spacious, luxurious, comfortable and affordable.
- Primary: +1 386-304-2389
- Secondary: +1 386-235-3261 Use this cell phone number for Text messages
- Fax: +1 3863042389
Links to more information:
Looks out to Gorgeous 142 Boad Slip Deep water Marina
Entry into living, dining rm, with gas fireplace and picturesque views of marina
Dining Rm table, six chairs, marble counter top server.
Mstr Bedroom wilh couch, mstr bath w/jacuzzi tub, walk in shower, 2 sinks.
3rd Bedroom with Twin Beds and seperate bath room acroll hall.
Intra-Coastal water view from wrap around patio
Par-3 Executive golf course, one of many amenities you will have access to FREE
Four har-tru Tennis courts, well lit and active club tennis
Bd Walk to beach from Harbour Village Beach Club.
Marina swimming pool, one of three swimming pools you have access to.
Marina party rm w/TV, Pool Table and dance floor.
Front of building - entire comples beautifully landscapped.
Living with blinds drawn open
Breakfast nook, bar stools at kitchen bar, and door to second balcony
Second bed room, w/private bathroom
Wrap around patio
Almost 6,000 ft of walkway thru wetlands w/3 gazebos w/fishing pier in water way
four har-tru well lit tennis courts, for your use free of charge
Beach club w/excerise rm, pool, wet and dry saunnas locker rms and game rm.
Pool w/hot tub at Harbour Village Beach club. 1 of 3 pool you have access to use
Marina area w/ Pub, Restaurant, Party rm, exercise gym rm, and Harbor Master
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Sunday, November 08, 2015
- Property typeCondo
Get an instant quote
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
- Response time Within 2 days
- Response rate 100%
- Calendar last updated 11/08/2015
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.