Picturesque Views Overlooking 142 Boat Slip Marina
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Other Daytona Beach Properties condo description
The unit and all the amenities make it truly a five star resort. The condo has 2207 square feet under air and heat in its 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom, living room, dining room, kitchen and breakfast nook, Plus 238 square feet in two Patio/Lanais. It is tastefully decorated and fully furnished. You have awesome views from the condo and from a large wrap around patio/lanai off the living room and a second balcony off the Master bedroom and kitchen. Enjoy picturesques views of the 142 boat slip marina and the Intra-Coastal Waterway.
There are many amenities to enjoy from three swimming pools, saunas, hot tubs, nine hole Par 3 Executive golf course, four well lit tennis courts, luxurious beach front beach house, Marina club house restaurant and much more. Water aerobics, bridge, pool tables, multiple social activities, 6000 foot boardwalk through the wetlands that leads to three gazebos where you can sit and enjoy beautiful birds, fish, dolphins, manatees, and many different kinds of tropical fish.
* Daytona International Speedway - 13 miles;
* Daytona International Airport - 12 miles;
* Jacksonville, Florida - 102 miles;
* Orlando International Airport - 80 miles;
* Sanford International Airport - 44 miles;
* Tampa Bay, Florida - 171 miles;
* Disney - MGM Studies and Walt Disney World - 79 miles;
* Golf - In addition to the Harbour Village nine hole PAR 3 Golf Course, the area has over 30 PGA Golf course nearby;
* Kennedy Space Center - Cape Canaveral - 57 miles;
* Sea World - 71 miles;
* Saint Augustine - only 55 miles up scenic A1A;
* Universal Studios - 67 miles;
* World Golf Hall of Fame - 70 miles;
* Halifax Hospital - 11.6 miles;
* Daytona State College - 11 miles;
* Mary Bethune-Beckman College - 8.5 miles;
* Jackie Robinson Baseball Park/Daytona Cubs ball park - 8.4 miles;
* Daytona Beach Convention Center - 11.8 miles;
* Ponce Inlet Lighthouse . 1.7 miles;
* Museum of Arts and Science, Daytona Beach, Fl 11.1 miles;
1. Inlet Harbour Restaurant, Ponce Inlet - 1,4 miles;
2. North Turn Restaurant, Ponce Inlet - 1 mile;
3. Down the Hatch Restaurant, Ponce Inlet - 1 mile;
4. Boondock Restaurant, Wilbur by the Sea - 2 miles;
5. Aunt Catfish Restaurant - Port Orange - 8.5 miles.
6, Buba Gumps Restaurant - Daytona Beach - 8.4 miles;
7. Light House Restaurant - Ponce Inlet - 1.7 miles.
Many many more fine dining in Daytona, Ormond Beach, and Port Orange.
- On floor 3
- 2300 sq. ft.
- 5 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Smoking Allowed:
- Children Welcome:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 6-7
- King size beds (1) King sized bed in Master bedroom, Queen size Beds (1) Queen sized bed in second bedroom, Twin or Single Beds (1) day bed in third bedroom., Child Beds (1) pak-n-play crib for small child and additional roll away bed in closet that will accomodate an adult very confortably., Baby Cribs (1) available in storage locker, pak-n-play crib stored in one of the closets...moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Living Room seats 8:
- Gas Fireplace:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Washing Machine:
- Towels Provided:
- Parking Off Street:
- You will think you are in a Five Star Resort, the Atlantic Ocean is only a few steps away, with easy access via Harbour Village Golf and Yacht Club Beach Front Club House that has an exercise room, party room, with ping pong table, two televisions, dry and steam saunas, hot tub and swimming pool. Facility has camera filming activities in club house. Or enjoy the Marina Club house restaurant, club room, exercise room, hot whirlpool tub and large swimming pool. Or enjoy Harbour Village's Nine hole Par 3 Golf Course. Or have a delightful tennis match on one of Harbour Vilages well lighted Four hardtru tennis courts. Secure private parking. All kitchenware and Linens are provided. Two TVs w/cable. Walk to the Ocean, or walk on over 6,000 feet of elevated boardwalk though wetlands conservation area, Estuary nature Paths and wooded walkways that lead to four Gazebos for fishing, or just sit and enjoy Mother Nature's beauty, exclusive to only Harbour Village residents....moreless
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Deck / Patio:
Location & View
- Water View:
- Ocean View
- Jet Skiing
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
ReviewsWrite a review
We had a great vacation in one of the most lovely condo units we have ever stayed in on vacation. Mr. Fix was the most gracious host giving advice on the best eating place as well as driving us around the area. We would like to use this unit again next year.
- Guest Riley (Clarksville, Tn. 37043)
- Date of stay 06/15/13
- Review Submitted 07/01/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, girls getaway, age 55+, families with teenagers, families with young children.
Owner response: Thank you for the kind remarks. Be glad to see you again in the future.
Mother of the bride
Mother of the bride
Ponce Inlet was the site of my daughter's destination wedding and we needed a place to stretch out, see to final details, and bake a wedding cake! We had all that as well as beautiful views, super weather, and convenient amenities. The actual condo is very spacious and well appointed. The owners were friendly and helpful and I hope to rent from them again in the future.
- Guest MissV (Crofton, ky)
- Date of stay 10/28/12
- Review Submitted 11/07/12
Recommended for: People with disabilities, girls getaway, sightseeing, age 55+, families with teenagers.
Lovely & Peaceful Lodging
Lovely & Peaceful Lodging
Two couples ended up renting this lovely, three-bedroom, three bath condo. The unit is very spacious and allows for privacy when one wants to get away from the activity of the main living area. The master is large, with two good sized closets , and a spacious bathroom. The larger guest bedroom has its own private bath which is bright and spacious. This room also has nice closet space. The second guest bedroom is on the smaller side but it does have sufficient closet space and a bathroom, although not private, it's right across the hall. This room has access to the beautiful wraparound balcony that can also be accessed from two large sliding glass doors in the living room. the master bedroom also has access to another balcony, along with the kitchen. Both large balconies overlook the beautiful marina and views of the intracoastal. It's a gated community with 4 tennis courts, an Executive 9-hole, 3 par course, beautiful, large pools and across the main street (S. Atlantic) is the lovely Beach House with parking, pool, hot tub, sauna, and direct access to the exquisite beach. The Owners, Herb and Doris, were absolutely wonderful. My husband and I are hoping to return for a nice, peaceful month-long vacation. Cheryl & Ted Apple
- Guest Cheryl and Ted A.
- Date of stay 09/29/12
- Review Submitted 10/15/12
Owner response: Thank you Ted and Cheryl, and we hope to see you again in the near future. Herb and Doris
We so enjoyed our vacation in Ponce Inlet at Harbour Village. The owners are gracious and very helpful. They met us upon arrival, showed us around and gave us great recommendations for restaurants, shopping and activities. The unit is beautiful, spacious, tastefully decorated and very clean. We played the Par 3 golf course on many occasions and loved that it was included in the rental amount. We walked the boardwalks, enjoyed the fishing dock and the beautiful sights of the boats coming and going in the Harbour. We highly recommend Aunt Catfish's and Boondocks. The lighthouse is very close, and we visited the Marine Science Center..highly recommended if you have children. A month simply wasn't enough!
- Guest Ally F. (Ellijay GA)
- Date of stay 05/26/12
- Review Submitted 06/30/12
Owner response: Thank you for the great review. Doria and I try hard to make sure you enjoy our accomodations and are constantly looking for ways to improve your stay. We certainly hope you will be back and tell all your friends about the unit and your stay.
These accommodations exceeded our expectations - the owners were so gracious. We are looking forward to going back and once again enjoying the quietness and beauty of Ponce Inlet. The only complaint is the constant leaf blowing from early morning - but I guess it is necessary to maintain the complex..although perhaps they could wait until there are leaves on the ground. Small price to pay for the beauty and view of Harbour Village. Seeing dolphins almost daily in the marina was a delight. Thank you for helping make this a great vacation.
- Guest Joel and Sheila (Ponce Inlet, FL USA)
- Date of stay 03/01/11
- Review Submitted 04/30/11
Recommended for: Age 55+.
Dec-May .. $2400/month Jun-Aug .. $2300/month Sep-Nov .. $2200/month Cleaning Fee ($150) required Refundable Security Deposit ($250) Call for special Discount rates $1000 per week. 12.5% Lodging Tax required CONDO REGULATIONS MIMIMUN LEASE REQUIREMENT IS A ONE-MOHTH LEASE
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Daytona International Airport at 6 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Interstate 95 I-95 at 4 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Ponce Inlet at 400 Metres
Year Purchased: 2002
About the owner: Doris grew up in St. Louis and Herb in Oklahoma. Doris was in the restaurant business for almost 20 years. Herb spent 25 years in the Marine Corps as an Aviator. We moved to the Washington D.C. area in 1977 and sold real estate together for 25 years, moving to Daytona full time in 2002. We have owned, operated and managed our own rentals for over 30 years.
Why the Owner Chose Other Daytona Beach Properties:
We vacationed in Florida for over twenty years, and once we retired we moved to the Sunshine State to enjoy the Atlantic Ocean climate and its sea breeze. In 1999 we were traveling to Daytona and discussed the entire trip, where did we want to retire. We had traveled and visited both the West and East Coast set criteria that the place we were going had to meet. First there needed to be colleges, and/or universities present to keep the youthfulness in our step; and Second, since Herbert was retired military, we wanted close proximity to military bases and medical care; third, there had to be an abundance of recreational facilities to enjoy; forth; tropical climate. The East Coast of Florida offered all four, and upon arrival at the opening of sells for Harbour Village Golf and Yacht Club, it took us about 20 minutes to decide this is where we wanted to go. Additional benefits of that selection are: (1) A sea breeze that keeps the temperature 10 degrees cooler in the summer and 10 degrees warmer in the winter than inland Florida or on the Florida Gulf. (2) The Ocean and the Intra-Coastal Waterway views are nothing short of spectacular. We really enjoy the moderate temperature and many days of sunshine. Where else in the world can you drive on gorgeous sandy beaches?
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Spacious, luxurious, comfortable and affordable.
- Primary: +1 386-304-2389
- Secondary: +1 386-235-3261
- Fax: +1 386-788-8194
Links to more information:
Looks out to Gorgeous 142 Boad Slip Deep water Marina
Dining room area
Entry into living, dining rm, with gas fireplace and picturesque views of marina
Mstr Bedroom wilh couch, mstr bath w/jacuzzi tub, walk in shower, 2 sinks.
3rd Bedroom with Twin Beds and seperate bath room acroll hall.
Intra-Coastal water view from wrap around patio
Par-3 Executive golf course, one of many amenities you will have access to FREE
Marina swimming pool, one of three swimming pools you have access to.
Bd Walk to beach from Harbour Village Beach Club.
Pool w/hot tub at Harbour Village Beach club. 1 of 3 pool you have access to use
Front of building - entire comples beautifully landscapped.
Living with blinds drawn open
Breakfast nook, bar stools at kitchen bar, and door to second balcony
Second bed room, w/private bathroom
Wrap around patio with views of Intra coastal, boat slips, and wetlanfd.
four har-tru well lit tennis courts, for your use free of charge
Approximately 6000 feet of board walk through and over the wet lands
Beach club w/excerise rm, pool, wet and dry saunnas locker rms and game rm.
Excerise rm at beach club, his & her large dressing rm. Excerse with ocean view
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 20, 2013
3 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.