Waterfront Beach House (as Close as it Gets!!!)
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Sandwich house description
This waterfront house in Historic Sandwich offers two bedrooms plus a private sleeping nook(double bed) in finished walkout basement with 1/2 bath. Our wonderful beachfront home is located on a private beach in the Scorton Shores Association in Sandwich MA, the oldest town on Cape Cod. Beautiful open floor plan encompassing large living space and dining room make you feel like you are sitting on the beach. The water is only a stones throw from the stairs and there are fabulous beach, water and sunset views from almost every window in the house. Patio is a great sunning and dining option overlooking the beach, makes it easy to watch family play on beach and take in the stunning sunset every evening. Also has a great private hot water outdoor shower, you will never want to shower inside again. The way to experience Cape Cod from your own private beach!
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 1.5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Parking Off Street
- Wood Fireplace
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- On the water, incredible views of Cape Cod Bay from almost every window. On a clear day you can see the Provincetown Monument across the bay. Step off your patio onto Scorton Shores Beach, very private and a dead end road. Minutes to Historic Sandwich Village, wonderful local seafood & farm, hiking, nature, touring, etc. And many wonderful restaurants and activities....moreless
- Pool Table
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- The house is located just minutes from downtown Sandwich, the oldest town on Cape Cod which boasts many unique historical features such as the Hoxie House and the Grist Mill, A great attraction is the Thorton Burgess Society which houses Greenbriar Jam Kitchen and home to the great and notorious Peter Rabbit, you will also find modern activities such as bike rental, mini golfing and boating tours....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Summer Rates .. Jul 01-Labor Day .. $3900/week Off Season .. Weekly & Monthly Rates from $1500+
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 1950
About: Our grandparents bought this house as a cottage in the 50's, then did a modern renovation and winterized it years later. We all grew up on Cape Cod and spent summers at this beach. Our children love it as much as we do!
We love everything the Cape has to offer, proximity to the cities, airports and buses, also the wonderful wildlife, beaches & activities. Once here it is always hard to leave.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
There is nothing like an early morning walk on the sandbar with your coffee. Endless beach to walk, run, search for treasures, swim and relax all day. In the evenings, again walking the beach, taking in the incredible sunsets and having a cocktail while you dip your toes in the bay! All while you prepare your dinner of local seafood and vegetables to eat overlooking the serene beach.
- Primary: (404) 373-4848 (Georgia, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
view from the beach
view from the dining area
Double Bed Sleeping Nook
Fully stocked kitchen
nothing like a popsicle on the beach
house from parking lot
kids on the beach
large dining table overlooks beach
Patio overlooking beach
Very open living area
gorgeous private beach just steps away
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Saturday, February 09, 2013
2 Bedroom / 1.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.