Northstar Village Condo: Ski in-Out - Ironhorse 303
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Northstar condo description
PLEASE GO TO TAHOE LUXURY PROPERTIES' WEBSITE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BOOK ONLINE NOW. You can't go wrong staying in the heart of the new Northstar Village right at the base of the renown Northstar Ski Resort! Surround yourself in quality and comfort in this brand new, professionally decorated top floor condominium with two gorgeous living areas and beautiful mountain views. Stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and slate floors are just a few of the upscale finishes that greet you when you enter.
Park you car, you won't need it. Grab your coffee every morning in the Village as you walk to the gondola to start a great day of skiing or snowboarding. If you still have energy after a hard day on the slopes, check out the ice-skating rink, restaurants, and hot tubing right outside your door. In the summer, horseback riding, golfing, roller-skating, mountain bike riding, shopping, and evening entertainment are all within a either a minute's walk or a five minute drive from your condominium. You get the best of both worlds when you stay here, a serene forest setting within a bustling environment.
Keywords: Northstar Village Ski Resort Luxury Condo
- On floor 3
- 1400 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Housekeeper Optional
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 7
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Bunk Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Gas Fireplace
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- 1400 Square Feet Gourmet Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances Granite and Wood Throughout Living Room: Sofabed, Gas Fireplace, 15' Vaulted Ceilings, 40' Plasma TV in Great Room 35' Plasma TV in Master Bedroom; 28' TV with DVD/VCR in Bunkroom; 14' Plasma TV in Queen Room Ski Locker on Ground Floor Washer Dryer in Unit 2 Gas BBQs in Village Access to: Exercise Facility, Year-Round Outdoor Swimming Pool, Kiddie Pool & Hot Tub High Speed Internet Access ...moreless
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Jet Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Ice Skating
- Freshwater Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Scenic Drives
- Gambling Casinos
- Sight Seeing
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Miniature Golf
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Additional Information: One Parking Space in Secure, Weather Protected Underground Garage With Direct Elevator Access to Building and Additional Parking in Main Area & In Garage on 'Space-Available' Basis Cross-Country, Telemark & Snowshoe Center: 40km of expertly groomed trails suited for all ability levels (includes track, skate, snowshoe and Telemark). Warming huts, scenic picnic sites with views of Lake Tahoe and surrounding mountain peaks, outdoor deck and firepits The Village at Northstar: 9000 sq ft Signature Ice Skating Rink, Bungee Trampoline, Exclusive Shops, Multiple Events and Activities (in summer: Bungy + Ropes Course, Roller Skating, Largest Lift-Accessed Mountain Bike Park in CA, with Jumps, Movie Nights & Live Music) Restaurants in the Village: Rubicon Pizza, Mikuni Sushi, Earthly Delights, Starbucks, TC's Pub, The Chocolate Bar, North of the Boarder Burritos ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Winter & Thanksgiving Week....... $500/night .. $3000/week (7th Night Free) Spring ...................... $450/night .. $2700/week (7th Night Free) Fall ................. $250/night .. $1500/week (7th Night Free) Christmas/President's Week .. $1000/night .. $6000/week (7th Night Free) New Years ................................. $6000/week (7th Night Free) Summer:.........$300 night/$1800 week (7th Night Free) Cleaning: $225 plus 10% tax
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Reno Tahoe International at 45 Miles
- Nearest Train: Truckee at 5 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-80 at 5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Lake Tahoe at 10 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Northstar at Northstar
- Nearest Golf: Northstar at 0.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: Hello! We are so enthused to have you viewing our home. We at Tahoe Luxury Properties were recently asked by the owner of this lovely property to take over management for him. Please know, for over fifteen years we have specialized in providing upscale vacation rentals in every size and price range. When you book with Tahoe Luxury Properties, you will receive more than just a great house however, you will receive customized service tailored to your specific desires. One item which sets us apart is our concierge services designed to make your stay particularly fabulous. Let us arrange for personal chefs to dazzle you with their culinary ability, babysitters to entertain your kids, or masseuses to revive you! Lastly, please know all utilities, TVs, hot tubs, etc. will be checked-in 24 hrs prior to your arrival; the heater will be set to 65 degrees and the porch light will be turned on so you will be welcomed by a warm and inviting environment. So, we welcome your inquiry and invite you to ask us all your questions and express all your vacation wishes so we can make your experience in Tahoe perfection!
Why the Owner Chose Northstar:
Blessed with magnificent natural beauty and located in the one most popular and desirable locations in the Western United States, Lake Tahoe is considered the jewel of California. At 6,229 feet above sea level, Lake Tahoe is the highest lake of its size in the United States, measuring 22 miles long by 12 miles wide, with an average depth of 989 feet and 72 miles of shoreline. Its clear blue waters surrounded by the towering Sierras are a sight to behold! Lake Tahoe is truly a treasure, hopefully to be visited by all at some point!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Nestled in the heart of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Lake Tahoe is home to some of America’s favorite vacation and recreation locations. Enjoy world-famous beaches, hiking, biking trails, watersports, skiing, dining, shopping, and more! With so many activities to choose from, there is something to keep everyone in your group entertained! At Tahoe Luxury Properties we have a full time concierge on staff to recommend fun things to do with your days and to arrange special ventures (from dinner reservations to personal helicopter rides). Whatever you desire, we are here to assist you
- Primary: +1 530-584-3444
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Skiing at Northstar
9000 sq ft ice-skating rink
Lovely Living Room with Flat Screen TV/DVD
Dining Table Seating for 3
Guest Bedroom with Small Flat Screen
The Roundabout Entrance
Hot Tubs in Ironhorse South
Biking on the east shore
Paddleboarding at the lake
Snowboarding at Northstar
Gondola at Northstar up to Mid-Mountain
Bar Seating for 3
Master Bedroom with Flat Screen
Kids Bunk Room
Ironhorse North 303 - Luxury Building
Lap Pool, Hot Tub, Kiddie Pool and Fitness Center at Base of the Village
Mountain Biking at Northstar - Accessed by Gondola
Parasailing at the lake
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Saturday, December 21, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.