Vail's Best Value - Steps to Gondola, Hot Tub & Views!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Other Lionshead Village Properties condo description
Being just 150 yards from the Vail Eagle-Bahn Gondola and children's ski school makes this condo the ideal vacation home rental for your family ski vacation in Colorado. This specific property offers many amenities to make your stay enjoyable.
Vacation rental amenities include:
* Complimentary morning coffee in the lobby.
* Year round, outdoor heated pool and three hot tubs.
* Complimentary underground parking (one car per condo).
* Condos feature Living rooms with gas fireplace and Dining room.
* Large windows and patio doors offering fabulous views of Vail Mountain and Lionshead Village.
* Fully equipped kitchens with microwave ovens and full-size refrigerators.
* Daily housekeeping service (winter only).
* Complimentary high speed internet access.
* Cable TV/DVD.
* Wall mounted hair dryer.
* East and West Towers serviced by elevators.
* Guest Ski Lockers located in Guest Arrival Center.
* Laundry facilities on property.
* On-site restaurant/bar (Billy’s Island Grill).
* Small Conference room for meetings or gatherings.
* Discounts at on-site Ski Rental and convenience store.
* Property is located a short walk from the free, in-town shuttle to Vail Village, as well as the shuttle to Beaver Creek ski resort.
Guests check in time is 4pm and checkout time is 10am.
No matter the season, The Vail Valley is always pulsating with activity and excitement. Taking a walk through Vail and Lionshead Villages is characteristic of strolling along a European avenue, complete with cobblestone walkways and romantic architecture complimented by elegant storefront windows and verandas. Adorning flowerboxes burst with flowers in brilliant hues of red, blue, pink and white during the summer and fill with freshly fallen snow dripping from the rooftops and eaves during the winter. Shops, galleries, boutiques and restaurants bustle with customers constantly coming and going, by foot, by bike, or by skis, depending on the season. Winding walkways lead out of the villages to the mountains, a magnificent sight whether draped in a blanket of snow or sprinkled with a confetti of wildflowers. Whether you’re biking or hiking, skiing or snowboarding, rafting, kayaking, dog sledding or simply window shopping, Vail is a pristine, incomparable location for any vacation.
Keywords: Condominium, Ski in Ski out, 3 bedroom, sleeps 8
- Vacation Rental
- Limited Accessibility
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- King size beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided
- Gas Fireplace
- Washing Machine
- Parking Off Street
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking
- Shared Hot Tub
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Computer Available
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Mountain Biking
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Cross Country Skiing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Rock Climbing
- Fitness Center
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Low (Nov 20-Dec 18, Apr 12-Apr 30) ................. $ 435-485/night Holiday (Dec 25-Jan 02) ................................ $ 1665-1865/night Value (Dec 19-Dec 24, Jan 03-Feb 12, Mar 27-Apr 03) .. $ 945-1035/night President's (Feb 13-Feb 26) ................................ $ 1115-1235/night Regular (Feb 27-Mar 26) ................................ $ 1015-1105/night Summer (May 1-Nov 19) ................................ $ 385-505/night
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2003
Why Other Lionshead Village Properties:
Convenient, Affordable, Fun & Easy, Perfect for Families!
- Primary: Toll Free (866) 976-1248
- Secondary: Toll Free (866) 976-1248
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Luxurious Living Space
Outdoor Heated Pool
Hot Tub & Outdoor Fireplace Area
Vail Back Bowl Sunset
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Friday, May 03, 2013
3 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.