3 BR/2 BA Townhouse - Best Location in Quechee!!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Quechee condo description
Location: Quechee, Vermont (5 miles from Woodstock, VT - 10 miles from W. Lebanon, NH)
Great location! Conveniently located within the Quechee Lakes community. The condo is on the Lakeland golf course, a short walk to the clubhouse or Lake Pinneo. There are excellent indoor and outdoor activities year round in the private community of Quechee.
In the summer, Woodstock (less than 5 miles) offers many wonderful craft shops and activities. We are near W. Lebanon, NH and Dartmouth College. Excellent hiking trails available nearby, including the famous Quechee Gorge.
For the skier, Quechee's own private ski slope is within 1 mile. We are less than 25 miles from Killington and Pico; about 30 miles from Okemo. Suicide 6 is 5 miles away and Fifteen KM of cross-country skiing is out your back door.
The Quechee Clubhouse offers excellent dining, two beautiful 18-hole golf courses, tennis courts, squash, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, and a full gym. Renters have access to all activities for an additional fee.
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Wood Fireplace
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Rock Climbing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Mountain Biking
- Location: Quechee, VT, USA (5 miles from Woodstock, VT - 10 miles from W. Lebanon, NH) Accommodations: Condominium, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths (Sleeps 4-6) Conveniently located in Quechee Verm, the condo is on the Lakeland golf course, a short walk to the clubhouse or Lake Pinneo. There are from excellent indoor and outdoor activities year round in the private community of Quechee. For the skier, Quechee's own private ski slope is within 1 mile. We are less than 25 miles from Killington and Pico; about 30 miles from Okemo. Suicide 6 is 5 miles away and Fifteen KM of cross-country skiing at the Quechee Clubhouse is out your back door. In the summer, Woodstock (less than 5 miles) offers many wonderful craft shops and activities. We are near W. Lebanon, NH and Dartmouth College. Excellent hiking trails available nearby, including the famous Quechee Gorge. The Quechee Clubhouse offers excellent dining, two beautiful 18-hole golf courses, tennis courts, squash...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Resort Condo in Vermont
Resort Condo in Vermont
Our family enjoyed our time at this great getaway in the beautiful Quechee Village. The condo owner was so accommodating and easy to work with. My children loved riding their bikes on miles of safe pathways. There's a great pond to swim in and tennis courts within a short walk. The clubhouse has a terrific dining room, fitness center, indoor and outdoor pool. Step out the condo door and you're on the golf course plus we found the price to be very reasonable.
- Guest Bopa (Swampscott, MA )
- Date of stay 08/08/09
- Review Submitted 04/03/10
Recommended for: Sightseeing, people with disabilities, families with young children, adventure seekers, age 55+, families with teenagers.
$480/2 nights $675/3 nights $825/4 nights $950/5 nights $1050/week .. $2900/month Rates increase by 25% on holidays
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2009
Why the Owner Chose Quechee:
We love the year round outdoor activities VT has to offer!!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Location, location, location... Golf, the private lake and ski/sledding hill are all within walking distance of our unit.
- Primary: (203) 658-1528
- Secondary: (203) 240-5959 (Connecticut, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Exterior of Unit
View of Lake Pinneo and golfcourse
Bedroom with King sized bed
Living area and Kitchen
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Friday, January 11, 2013