Great Ocean View, 2 BR Penthouse, Private Sunroof, Near Beach
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Palmar Del Sol condo description
Beautiful and spacious penthouse in a 20 units, 3 stories new condo building, PALMAR DEL SOL (2007) with an outstanding location on the famous 5th avenue, within walking distance (5-10 minutes) to the wonderful white sand beach of Playa del Carmen.
The rental will entitles you to free access to the private beach of neighbor hotel “Las Palapas”, including the use of the beach chairs and umbrellas, as well as access to the installations of the hotel.
Our 1,600 sq. ft. apartment includes 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, very comfortable for a family of 6, as well as a fully-equipped kitchen, laundry room, besides the spacious balcony facing the garden and a private sunroof terrace of 1,200 sq. ft., both with an amazing ocean view.
Our beautiful tropical garden is much larger than most in Playa and also its very nice swimming pool with adjacent Jacuzzi.
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Considered
- Smoking Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Limited Accessibility
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- Linens Provided
- Brand-new Furniture, Free Wi-Fi connection, Private Roof Terrace equipped with table, chairs, umbrella and a grill. Great ocean view! Swimming pool and Jacuzzi next to it. Furnished Balcony facing the garden and ocean. Air conditioning in all rooms. Ceiling fans. 3 cable televisions and DVD/CD players. Washing Machine and Dryer. Fully-equipped kitchen, with: dishwasher, electric stove and oven, microwave, coffee maker, refrigerator, cooking utensils, dishes and silverware, blender, toaster and more. Purified water, Beach and bath towels, Safe deposit box in one of the bedrooms, Private underground parking lot with security. Maid service, standard every second day, thorough incl. change of linen every fourth day 24/7 Security. Car Rental (Reception)...moreless
- CD Player
- Shared Hot Tub
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Theme Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- There is a vast amount of different activities we can recommend you to make your vacation interesting and unforgettable: Beach ocean sports -Really the 10 miles white sand beach is not only one of the most beautiful of the world, but it also offers practically all known activities all-year round, be it for entertainment or for sports. Relaxing and sun bathing, walking and jogging, snorkeling and diving, fishing and sailing, wind and kite surfing and much more. Town - The Quinta Avenida also named Fifth Avenue is the place where people meet. A pedestrian street that crosses the town full of restaurants, bars, stores, shops, discos, and crafts where you can take a leisure walk and enjoy its magical atmosphere and lively movement. Archaeological SitesThe Tulum Mayan Ruins are situated directly on the Caribbean Sea, only an hour's drive south of Playa del Carmen. Coba, the Mayan site with the highest pyramid, is a little bit further inland. And even the most famous, largest...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Well located, spacious condo
Well located, spacious condo
The four of us recently stayed in this condo from Dec 17-24. Overall, condo was clean, roomy, and well located, appears better than photos. Pros: Short walk to the beach and public tennis courts (I love tennis!), as well as steps to the action on Fifth Avenue (great Italian resto just below it). Condo was clean, with a great balcony and roof top patio. Laura in the office was friendly and helpful. Owner was responsive and congenial over email. Con: Only one con, due to the proximity of the condo to the main tourist area, music from nearby bars was heard in the master bedroom until 2am every night. We are sensitive to noise, so this can be subjective.
- Guest Rose (Toronto)
- Date of stay 12/17/12
- Review Submitted 12/30/12
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, age 55+, sightseeing, tourists without a car, families with young children, girls getaway.
Owner response: Dear Rose, Thank you very much for your comments. We are glad that you were satisfied with your stay on the whole. As we are also sensitive to noise,we know the problem of the nightly music from the nearby bar, which is new. We plan to build in an additional protection against this noise and so eliminate this problem in the future. Kind regards. Cathy
Palmar Del Sol
Palmar Del Sol
The property is beautiful, on Fifth, convenient to everything, beach, food....totally enjoyed our trip!
- Guest Dshawm (Atlanta, Ga)
- Date of stay 06/02/12
- Review Submitted 06/12/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, romantic getaway, tourists without a car, families with young children, girls getaway, people with disabilities.
Owner response: Dear Dawn, Thank you very much for your good comments. We would be happy to have you again with us in a near future. Kind regards. Walter & Cathy Gutmann
Just returned from an excellent 10 day vacation in Playa del Carmen. Condo had everything we needed for an enjoyable stay and was perfect for family with 2 teens. Very spacious and secure, always felt safe. During the day the office at front entrance was always staffed and in the evenings, a security guard was also a gracious door man. The roof top terrace was very nice, we enjoyed sitting there in the evening listening to the distant sounds after a relaxing dinner out at one of the many restaurants to choose from on adjacent Avenida 5. The condo faces the ocean so you had a gorgeous view but within easy walking distance to beach. We ate breakfast each day in the condo and then dinner out each evening at a different restaurant, which was wonderful. Highly recommended in no particular order are: Cenolo, Yaxche and Kaan Kab. All 3 have excellent food & service and great locations to dine and people watch on 5th Ave. Every restaurant we ate at, from low to high end offered good food and only one lacked in service. Overall a great vacation, we will be back!
- Guest Shirley (Edmonton, Alberta)
- Date of stay 03/21/12
- Review Submitted 04/02/12
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, age 55+, sightseeing, romantic getaway, tourists without a car, families with young children, adventure seekers, girls getaway, people with disabilities.
Owner response: Dear Shirley, We thank you very much for your nice comments. Be sure that we will always do our best to make your vacations in Playa del Carmen unforgetable. Kind regards. Walter Gutmann Owner
Low Season Sep1-Oct31,2013 1280/wk Apr.28-Jun 30,2014&Sept.1-Oct.31,2014 1300/wk Medium season .. Nov 01-Dec 20, 2013 $ 1,540/wk & Nov.1-Dec.2014, $1520/wk Medium season plus... Jul 1-Aug. 31, 2014....................... $1680/wk High season ... Jan 11,-Apr 12, 2014 $1850/wk Prime season.. Dec. 21,2013-Jan.10,2014&Apr.13-27,2014(Easter)... $2400/wk Nightly rt.are 1/7 + 15% Disc.of 5% for 7d or more,10% for 14d or more,15% for 21d Paym: 40% to hold+$300 refund. security deposit. Balance on arrival. Min.stay 4nts Cancelation: 30day & more $100 charge, 30days 50% charge, less 7 days no refund.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2007
- Primary: +52 3336860336 (Mexico)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Private Sunroof Terrace
Swimming Pool and Jacuzzi
Living Room (sofa beds)
View of the building
Beach Las Palapas
Master Bed Room
Private Sunroof Terrace
Skyview of the swimming pool
Beach Las Palapas
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Wednesday, October 09, 2013