1 BR Condo W/ Ocean View & Close to Beach! Resort Amenities Included!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Port O'Call condo description
Welcome to Wild Dunes! This second floor end unit (closest to beach) has elevator access and FABULOUS OCEAN VIEWS from bedroom, living room and screened porch. Watch the sun rise over the Atlantic from the comfort of your king-sized bed or sip your morning coffee on the porch while you watch the dolphins play along the shoreline.
Wild Dunes is a 1600 acre oceanfront resort just minutes from downtown Charleston and from several historic plantations. 24 hour security, 36 holes of world-class golf, 'top-5 in the world' tennis, family activities, childrens programs, luxurious spa, fitness center, deli, restaurants, free delivery bicycle rentals, and 24 hour concierge.
Beautifully decorated unit with all hardwood and tile floors, granite counter tops, smooth-surface range, fully equipped kitchen. Breakfast bar plus 4 person dining table. Catering available.
Additional sleeper sofa plus two comfy recliners in living room and twin daybed in office area between Living Room and Bedroom. Complimentary WiFi internet access. All linens provided. Washer/dryer. Flat screened TVs, stereo, DVDs.
Unit is only steps away from oceanfront pool.
This property is located at the exclusive Wild Dunes Resort. Located on the tip of the Isle of Palms, a barrier island off South Carolina, Wild Dunes Resort is a 1,600-acre, award-winning oceanfront oasis 30 minutes from the charm and grace of historic Charleston. The resort offers 36 holes of world-renowned golf, top 10-ranked tennis, children’s recreation program, spa and fitness services, four restaurants, three lounges and over two miles of pristine beach.
All guests renting this home will receive full access to all of Wild Dunes Resort's abundant activities and amenities, including:
- Exclusive access to the Grand Pavilion oceanfront pools, boardwalk, cafe and facilities
- Exclusive access to the NEW Wild Dunes Resort pool, Palm Cove, is included. Palm Cove is a zero entry pool surrounded by a spacious deck and offering a seasonal café!
- Complimentary access to Island Adventures, Wild Dunes Resort's family recreation program (some activities are complimentary; Fees are charged for many activities, eco-tours, events and camps, etc)
- One hour of complimentary tennis court time per bedroom per day based on availability starting at noon
- Complimentary access to the fitness center, swim center pool, and resort Business Center
- Priority on golf tee times and preferred rates on the Links Course and Harbor Course
- Complimentary transportation within the Resort
Keywords: Condo; Screen Porch; Beach Access; Ocean View; Pool; Wild Dunes Resort; Tennis; Golf; Biking; Isle of Palms;Perfect Summer Vacation; Charleston Summer Beach Rental
- 900 sq. ft.
- Elevator : Building has elevator! 20 steps up to 2nd floor
- On floor 2
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 5, Beds for 2-5
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Towels Provided:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Linens Provided:
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Long term winter rates available The Port O'Call complex sits just 1 mile from Wild Dunes Resort. Guests of this condo will have full access to all of the Resort amenities - including complimentary shuttle service, 1 hour of complimentary tennis time for each day of your visit, mid-week housecleaning for stays of 7+ nights, unrestricted access to the Boardwalk, shops, spa, BOTH Wild Dunes exercise facilities, Grand Pavilion pools with towel service, and the newest Palm Cove pool with seasonal cafe and towel service, discounted rates at the Links and Harbor Course, and tons of activities for families or groups! Ask for more details!...moreless
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Heated Pool
- Deck / Patio:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Fitness Center
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
***PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT SPECIALS/SEASONAL PROMOTIONS***FULL WD ACCESS INCLUDED*** October 13, 2013 - March 15, 2013 from $155/night *Min stays may apply ***THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY, from $215/night*** *3 Night Minimum Req. March 16, 2014 through April 10, 2014 from $265/night *Min stays may apply SPRING BREAK 2014: April 11 - April 27 from $365/night *5 Night Minimum Req. October 1, 2013 to March 31, 2014 - extended stays available at $1,995/month SC State and Local Sales Tax of 12.5% & Resort fee of 10% not included. ***RATES AND MINIMUM STAYS SUBJECT TO CHANGE, PLEASE INQUIRE FOR YOUR DATES***
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The Port O'Call complex sits just 1 mile from Wild Dunes Resort. Guests of this condo will have full access to all of the Resort amenities - including complimentary shuttle service, 1 hour of complimentary tennis time for each day of your visit, mid-week housecleaning for stays of 7+ nights, unrestricted access to the Boardwalk, shops, spa, BOTH Wild Dunes exercise facilities, Grand Pavilion pools with towel service, and the newest Palm Cove pool with seasonal cafe and towel service, discounted rates at the Links and Harbor Course, and tons of activities for families or groups! Ask for more details!
- Primary: (843) 886-2025 (South Carolina, USA)
Back Porch, Ocean View
Bright and airy bedroom in white and blue!
View of sunset from porch
Exterior of the Building - Back
Entry Foyer, Day Bed for extra bed space
Living Room - Pull Out Sofa
Exterior of the Building - Front
Walkway to the Beach
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Friday, November 15, 2013