3bed/3bath- 2 Beachfront Masters-6th Floor- Free Beach Service
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Tropic Winds condo description
Relax while enjoying the exceptional views from our 436 square foot balcony (one of the largest in PCB). This end unit (open east end) is on the 6th floor and offers perfect views of both sunrise and sunset. We have two master bedrooms that bracket the living room facing the Gulf and both directly access the oversized balcony.
Tropic Winds is the newest Gulf Front condominium development right on the beach and is approximately 12 miles from the new International Airport. This complex offers an indoor/outdoor pool, hot tub, sauna, and fitness center. …..Included FREE ..Two Beach Chairs and Umbrella during the vendor rental season. (Mar 1- Oct 31) Guests are also provided an assigned covered parking space in the building within 30’ of the elevator. Additional unassigned parking is provided across the street in a covered/open ramp.
I am sorry we can not rent to singles under 25 years old.
Our spacious unit totals 1461 sq ft. The condo has been upgraded with preferred light fixtures and ceiling fans in all bedrooms. There are two king size beds in the two gulf front master suites, 2 twin beds in the 3rd bedroom, plus a queen/king sofa bed. The unit will comfortably sleep 8 people. All bedrooms have flat screen TVs and DVD players and all 3 bathrooms are equipped with wall mounted hair dryers, curved shower curtain rods and bathroom safety rails.
Our condo operates with a keyless entry system. No wasting time checking in at the front desk. Once you arrive just come on in and let your luxury vacation begin. In addition, we offer free wireless internet. . We also have a porta crib, high chair, games, beach towels, books, VHS tapes, DVD’s, CD’s, and much more for your pleasure and to make your stay convenient, fun, and relaxing.
The dining area provides seating for 6 as well as 3 bar stools at the breakfast counter. The well appointed kitchen is equipped with Granite countertops and all NEW stainless steel appliances. There is a separate laundry room with a new Full size washer and dryer. A queen-sized sleeper sofa, accent chair and recliner in the living room allows for TV/DVD/VHS viewing on the large screen TV. The oversized balcony (10 x 44 sq ft) is furnished with a New Granite table and 6 chairs, Glider love seat - rocking chair and lounge chair with ottoman
Nearby activities include golf courses, deep sea fishing, water sports, tourist attractions, and a wide variety of dining opportunities. Location, Location, Location….Tropic Winds is on the west end of the beach which is quieter and family friendly yet close to all the major attractions. It is also only minutes west of Pier Park, the new huge shopping/dining/entertainment complex in PCB.
Keywords: HDTV, WiFi, Family Friendly, Brand new, new, beach front, ocean front, beach condo, vacation condo, condo, condominium, vacation rental, beach rental, Tropic Winds, best prices, fl, florida, panama city beach, pcb, pier park, front beach road, white sand, king size bed, large balcony, reserved parking, decorated, fully furnished, tile, tiles, no pets, no smoking, beach service, fitness center, golf, pool, garage, Budget
- 1486 sq. ft.
- On floor 6
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Pets Not Allowed:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- King size beds (2) 2 KING BED master suites right on the beachfront balcony -- what a great way to wake up, Twin or Single Beds (2) 2 twin beds in the the 3rd bedroom with attached full bathroom, Baby Cribs (1) porta crib, stroller and high chair in the condo for your use., Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) Queen/king sofa bed -- very comfy !!...moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Full Bathrooms -- and all Bath tubs have Grab Bars.
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Linens Provided:
- Covered Parking:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Iron & Board
- Towels Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Porta Crib, High Chair, Stroller, 2 Master Bedrooms that exit to the extra large balcony with 2 King Beds, Granite Counter tops, Stainless steel appliances, Keyless entry, End Unit Balcony 10 X 44 ft - 436 sq ft, Bath Tub safety rails. Hair Dryers in all bedrooms - Leather Recliner - Beach toys for Children and extra beach chairs...Brand New FULL SIZE washer & Dryer, Beach towels for your use....moreless
- Video Library:
- Music Library:
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Heated Pool
- Spa Whirlpool
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Water Sports Gear
- Lawn / Garden
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Surf Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Water Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Live Theater
- Coin Laundry
- Botanical Garden
- Winery Tours
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Paddle Boating
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Just minutes from the new International Airport and Pier Park, you are in Tropic Winds, the newest development in Panama City Beach located on the prestigious and quiet west end. The condo and everything in it is brand new, from its comfortable, inviting furnishings to the well-equipped kitchen. It’s a perfect retreat whether you’re looking for a romantic getaway, or a fun-filled vacation. We've also contracted with a local beach service to provide our guests with 2 beach chairs and an umbrella on a daily basis while at the condo. (March 1 – Oct 31) For a change, check out Shell Island, a natural, undeveloped island which lies between the Gulf of Mexico and St. Andrews Bay. It is home to one of the world's highest concentrations of bottle-nosed dolphins, and the island's pristine beauty and abundant wildlife make it an enjoyable and exciting way to spend the day. Even the short shuttle boat ride over is part of the adventure! In addition to all of the fun and exciting beach activities you would expect to find, you are also conveniently located to Pier Park, a new open air complex right on Front Beach Road with extensive shopping, dining, and entertainment venues. Familiar retailers and restaurants have made a home in the largest retail center in Northwest Florida. With its beautifully landscaped walking paths, a park for summer concerts and festivals, and The Southern Theater’s Grand Theater which offers 16 movie theaters, there is something for everyone. Just down the road is the Frank Brown Park, a recreational facility with baseball fields, playgrounds, fishing and picnic areas, and an aquatic center. Ready to hit the Links? There are several nearby golf courses nestled amidst wetlands, marshes, lakes, and preserves, all framed with a stunning assortment of palms, pines, sea grass and azaleas. Every golfer can find an enjoyable challenge! We know you have many options and believe our condo offers a perfect beach getaway. We look forward to providing you a quiet, relaxing, ocean-side home, convenient to world-class shopping, dining and recreation. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
What a BEAUTIFUL Condo!!!
What a BEAUTIFUL Condo!!!
What a beautiful Condo...I honestly couldn't say anything negative about this condo. It is so well maintained and beautifully decorated. Loved the large balcony! ...we had our grandbaby with us and the closet was stocked with a highchair, pack and play...and so many extras!!! Linda was such a sweetheart to work with!!! We will definitely be coming back again!!!
- Guest mary (eminence, ky)
- Date of stay 01/02/14
- Review Submitted 02/18/14
Recommended for: Age 55+, girls getaway, families with young children.
escape from Ohio winter
escape from Ohio winter
We rented this beautiful condo from 12/28/13 to 1/2/14. It is appropriately advertised and represented by the photos. Many high end finishes, very clean and very well stocked. Our only disappointment (and the only reason we rated it 4 stars instead of 5) was the quality of the mattresses. We found each of the beds to be very uncomfortable and felt they were low in quality. The twin beds seemed to be the worst. Aside from the mattresses, it is a lovely condo with a spectacular view of the gulf and the beaches were pristine.
- Guest #1 (Columbus,OH)
- Date of stay 12/28/13
- Review Submitted 01/11/14
Owner response: I am so sorry you did not enjoy the beds. This is the first we have ever had anyone complain about the mattresses. They are only 4 years old and are an excellent quality. We are constantly upgrading our Condo. This year we put in all new granite countertops and removed the builder’s grade granite. We also added a brand new sink, faucet and glass tile back splash with under counter lighting. We will be at the condo next week and we will definitely take a good look at all the mattresses.
Beach BumsGuest comment entered by owner
The whirlwind of catching up on work after our vacation completely resulted in me forgetting to send you a hearty thank you for allowing us to use your condo in Panama Citty Beach July 27-Aug 3. Our family had a great time. We are HARD CORE beach bums and your condo was the perfect setting. After our day on the beach we enjoyed nightly games at the dining table. The patio was enjoyed early morning and late at night. I just cant even list all of the things that made the trip special... Thanks so much.
- Guest Martha
- Date of stay 07/27/13
- Review Submitted 08/21/13
A perfect getaway!
A perfect getaway!
We could hardly imagine that any condo could live up to the expectations triggered by the pictures, but this one exceeded our expectations. Beautiful, clean, comfy, practical - it definitely ticked all the boxes! Everyone's favorite feature, though, had to be the huge balcony. Even with the comfortable seating available inside, we all kept gravitating to the balcony, where the seating was equally comfortable and the view was unsurpassed. Thanks, Steve and Linda, for providing such a wonderful vacation experience!
- Guest Patti (Searcy, AR)
- Date of stay 05/18/13
- Review Submitted 07/02/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, girls getaway, romantic getaway, families with young children, families with teenagers.
Wonderful Family Vacation
Wonderful Family Vacation
This was a fantastic condo for our family of 8 (parents, 4 kids, grandparents)! Walk downstairs to the beach to sit in your reserved beach chairs and play in the beautiful white sands! Standing on the balcony watching the dolphins swim in the Gulf took our breath away. A well-equipped condo that felt like home, located in the calmer end of PCB made this one of our favorite family vacations. We are already talking about going back!
- Guest Jen (Lafayette, IN)
- Date of stay 03/23/13
- Review Submitted 04/03/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, girls getaway, adventure seekers, families with young children, sightseeing, families with teenagers.
Jollys of TNGuest comment entered by owner
Jollys of TN
Tropic Winds#601 was amazing. We loved all of the extras like the beach towels and chairs. The wine and cheese tray made us feel like we has entered a five star hotel. This place was beautiful and so clean. Thank you,we want to stay with you guys again!
- Guest Jolly
- Date of stay 12/23/12
- Review Submitted 12/31/12
IndyGuest comment entered by owner
This condo is so pretty and comfortable and nothing beats the fablulous balcony. We had all our meals out there and enjoyed the beautiful sunset each evening. Another big plus is having the 2 master bedrooms, no arguing on the best room because they are both so nice. We were a little worried if the weather would still be nice thislate in the season but it was great. The ocean was a little cool at first but still warm enough by noon. We would definatly like to come back !
- Guest Craney
- Date of stay 10/20/12
- Review Submitted 12/10/12
TennesseeGuest comment entered by owner
We must have looke at 100 condos trying to find the right one for our family and we just kept coming back to yours with the huge balcony. We wanted a place with space to escape and yet togetherness...we were not disappointed!! The condo and the balcony were perfect. Love the beach decor...Sophisticated but comfortable. The beach towels and beach toys made it feel more at home for the week. We just spent a beautiful an blessed week as a family. Thank you for sharing your second home with us.
- Guest Ghee
- Date of stay 08/18/12
- Review Submitted 12/10/12
Back againGuest comment entered by owner
WOW !!! What a great vacation!! I am so glad we decided to add another week. Your condo is fantastic and we knew we had to come back after we had such a great time last year. The fireworks on the 4th of July were one of the highlighs of this trip. We also found Mikes Oyster Bar just across the street - love it. We can not wait to come back for 2 week next year !!
- Guest Boarders
- Date of stay 06/30/12
- Review Submitted 12/10/12
Kingsport, TNGuest comment entered by owner
Mere words cannot express our appreciation for the beauty of this condo. We fully enjoyed our week here at the beach. Everything was great even the weather until today..Being a large extended family of 8, the extras you provide ( games DVDs, towels, bathrooms (lol) etc..came in very handy. Our first trip to PCB but will be back - we loved it !
- Guest Middleton
- Date of stay 06/02/12
- Review Submitted 12/10/12
Mar 1 - Apr 5 2014 $1699 week 1 week min Sat to Sat only Apr 6 - May 24 2014 $1499 week $235/night 4 night min May 25 -Aug 9 2014 $2295 week 1 week min Sat to Sat only June 28- July 5, 2014 $2495 week 1 Week only Sat to Sat Only Aug 10 Sep 20, 2014 $1499 week $235/night 3 night min Sep 21 – Oct 31, 2014 $999 week $170/night 3 night min Nov 1 - Feb 28, 2014 $799 week $130/ night 3 night min Cleaning $120,Tax $12.5%,Damage Waiver$45 NOT Included in the price.25 yrs to rent
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport at 12 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Hwy 79 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: You are right on the Beach at Tropic Winds
- Nearest Barpub: Mike's Oyster Bar right scross the street at Tropic Winds
- Nearest Golf: Hombre Golf Club at 2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Dustys (everyone goes to Dustys - at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2009
About the owner: We love to Golf -- That is what brought us to Panama City Beach -- but the wonderful people - Beach - Dolphins and Restaurants are just some of the reasons why we bought our condo at Tropic Winds.
Why the Owner Chose Tropic Winds:
We are right on the beach with fantastic views of the ocean, beach and sunset. The size of our balcony is amazing and a great place to enjoy the spcial times with family and friends.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Once again.....Location, Location, Location -- you are near everything from the New Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport to Pier Park with over 120 shops and 20 restaurants, great golf courses and amusements. Something for everyone both outside and inside our Condo. -- Come and enjoy it. 'You're gonna Love it here'!
- Primary: (404) 936-0910 8:00 am - 7:00 pm Eastern time
- Secondary: 678-707-9173 8:00 am - 7:00 pm Eastern time
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
This is just 1/2 of the oversized Balcony -- the other side has a dining table.
Wide - Breakfast bar with extra seating.
Entertainment center in Living Room - Lots of DVD's CD's VHS Tapes & Games here.
Seats 6 -- with tons of room for more !!!
One of the two King Bed Master Suites with access to the Balcony
Bathroom in one of the two Master Suites
Enter right out to the balacony from 1 of the 2 master bedrooms
Enter this bathroom from the Kitchen hallway or the 3rd bedroom - 2 doors.
Workout area with a view !
Indoor portion of the Pool -- so you can swim in the rain. Splash Splash !
This can be YOU in one of these beach chairs - complimentary provided by us !!
Welcome Wine & Candy upon your arrival...A small gift from Linda & Steve.
New Upgraded Granite Counter - new sink and faucet and glass tile back splash.
Living room with ocean views -- Like to lay back - try the recliner!!
Dining area - one end of the end unit balcony -cozy sitting area at the other
Open end of balcony with Granite dining table -- enjoy your dinner !!
What a view -- from the 2nd Master Bedroom -- both face the Gulf
2nd Master Suite with King size bed and attached Bathroom and Balcony access.
Twin beds in 3rd bedroom - with a desk for your computer.
NEW -- FULL SIZE washer and dryer !
Outdoor Pool - Tropic Winds -- you can see the beach and the Ocean
This is the View from our Balcony
Hot Tub at the beach !!
Front of Building at Tropic Winds
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Wednesday, March 05, 2014
3 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.