1 BR Deluxe Condo Very Close to the Beach! Access to Wd Amenities Included!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Seagrove Villas condo description
As you enter, you’ll be taken in by this charming one bedroom, one bathroom condominium featuring beautiful hardwood flooring and a contemporary décor. Directly ahead of the entrance, you’ll be sure to notice right away the fine touches to the kitchen, with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and custom cabinetry.
To the right of the entrance is the living room. It’s warm inviting décor and furnishings will make you feel right at home. With high quality artwork and an entertainment center with flat screen TV and DVD player, it’s sure to please everyone. Within the room is a day bed for extra sleeping space. The covered deck off of the living room is a nature lover’s dream, giving sights to local wildlife and habitats that give a sense of seclusion.
To the left of the entrance, you’ll find the bedroom and bath. The bedroom has a king bed, as well as flat screen TV and DVD player. The bathroom has marble countertops and ceramic tile in the shower/tub combination.
With the beach and pool only steps away, this is not one to miss!
This property is located at the exclusive Wild Dunes Resort. Located on the tip of the Isle of Palms, a barrier island off South Carolina, Wild Dunes Resort is a 1,600-acre, award-winning oceanfront oasis 30 minutes from the charm and grace of historic Charleston. The resort offers 36 holes of world-renowned golf, top 10-ranked tennis, children’s recreation program, spa and fitness services, four restaurants, three lounges and over two miles of pristine beach.
All guests renting this home will receive full access to all of Wild Dunes Resort's abundant activities and amenities, including:
- Exclusive access to the Grand Pavilion oceanfront pools, boardwalk, cafe and facilities
- Exclusive access to the NEW Wild Dunes Resort pool, Palm Cove, is included. Palm Cove is a zero entry pool surrounded by a spacious deck and offering a seasonal café!
- Complimentary access to Island Adventures, Wild Dunes Resort's family recreation program (some activities are complimentary; Fees are charged for many activities, eco-tours, events and camps, etc)
- One hour of complimentary tennis court time per bedroom per day based on availability starting at noon
- Complimentary access to the fitness center, swim center pool, and resort Business Center
- Priority on golf tee times and preferred rates on the Links Course and Harbor Course
- Complimentary transportation within the Resort
Keywords: Condo; Beach Access; Pool; Swimming; Golf; Tennis; Biking; Wild Dunes Resort; Isle of Palms; Perfect Summer Vacation; Charleston Summer Beach Rental
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- King size beds (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker
- Linens Provided:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Washing Machine:
- Towels Provided:
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Guests of this unit will enjoy full access to all of the Wild Dunes Resort amenities! No Sports Card or entry fee needed! This means you’ll have full use of the Resort pools – including the oceanfront Grand Pavilion pools with seasonal poolside cafe and bar, the newest saltwater Palm Cove pool, and the heated pool at the Swim Center! – Each with towel service! You’ll also have complimentary tennis time, complimentary intra-resort shuttle service, exclusive rates and access to the Resort spa and Links or Harbor Courses, bike rentals, beach services, and more! Ask about what else is included in a reservation at this condo!...moreless
Pool & Spa
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Water Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Fitness Center
ReviewsWrite a review
What a beautiful condo. We also noticed that there was a new dining room furniture that was not shown in the pictures. Everything was very clean and tastefully decorated. We really enjoyed the pool, beach, quiet grove of trees, and the closeness to the Grand Pavilion. We will definitely book this again. Thanks for a wonderful time.
- Guest Fayezee (Milford ,Ma.)
- Date of stay 08/04/11
- Review Submitted 08/06/11
Recommended for: Sightseeing, girls getaway, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with teenagers.
***FULL ACCESS TO WILD DUNES RESORT AMENITIES INCLUDED WITH THIS RENTAL*** October 13, 2013 through Mar 15, 2014 from $150/night *Min stays may apply March 17, 2013 through June 6, 2014 from $255/night *Min stays may apply **SPRING BREAK 4/11-4/27 & MEMORIAL WEEKEND, from $355/night *5 NT MINIMUM RENTAL June 7, 2014 through June 21, 2014 from $299/night *Min stays may apply June 21, 2014 through August 17, 2014 from $309/night *Min stays may apply SC State and Local Sales Tax of 12.5% & Resort fee of 10% not included. ***RATES AND MINIMUM STAYS SUBJECT TO CHANGE, PLEASE INQUIRE FOR YOUR DATES***
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Primary: (843) 886-2025 (South Carolina, USA)
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - Fun ideas for things to do in Wild Dunes!
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Living/Dining Room view from Kitchen
Dining area accommodates up to 7 people
Seagrove Community Pool
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Friday, November 15, 2013