Two Bedroom Master Suite @ Infinity Bay
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Enjoy your vacation at our 2 bedroom 2 bath master suite which is centrally located in the resort. Just a short stroll through beautifully landscaped sidewalks will take you to the beach, infinity pool, reception, beach or swim-up bar and restaurants. From our 3rd floor balcony you overlook a full view of the infinity pool with bridge and waterfalls, manicured variety of plants and flowers, hummingbirds hover nearby, and palm trees sway in the ocean breeze as you look to the multi-colored blue ocean.
Each bedroom has their own balcony with the front balcony accessible also from the living room. This balcony is the largest square footage of all the 2 bedroom designs. Two dining areas are available...one inside and the other on the front balcony.
Infinity Bay has spared no expense in state of the art water treatment along with other environmentally friendly additions, making this the 'greenest' resort on Roatan.
We as owners, frequent the resort several times each year to ensure our condo is kept in good condition and properly stocked to enable your family to have the best of vacations. 'Mi Casa, Su Casa'
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Limited Accessibility
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 4-5
- King size beds (2), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Catering Available
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Private dock at the resort where local fishermen regularly offer for sale their catch of the day. Additional amenities include: water taxi to West End, room service,two bedrooms both with king beds offer fine quality linens, lovely clean and cool travertine floors throughout unit and bath rooms, purified potable water, maid service, built in closet safe, snorkeling equipment, iron/ironing board. Gourmet kitchen includes stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops with coffee maker, blender and toaster. Airport transfer, beach/pool bar, and a helpful guest relations representative are other features available at our wonderful condo....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Duty Free Shops
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Please send inquiry for rental rate.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2009
About the owner: We love the snorkeling and diving right off the beach.
Why the Owner Chose West Bay Beach:
Roatan is such a short flight compared to other Caribbean destinations. From many departure points in the United States, one can be on Roatan and out on the beach by early afternoon! Our condo is located in a resort on the most beautiful of any beach on the island. Once we were there we knew we wanted to return.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Meeting new friends who are either owners, guests or employees is very rewarding. A relaxing ambience is there or one can be active as you please while you enjoy affordable luxurious accommodations.
- Primary: (816) 262-0292
- Secondary: (816) 233-1003 (Missouri, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Aerial view of Infinity Bay showing reef at West Bay Beach.
Sunset and a glass of wine - the perfect combination!!
Greatroom opens to the gourmet kitchen and a balcony overlooking the courtyard!
View from balcony
One of two spacious bedrooms - This room has a balcony with a courtyard view!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Saturday, January 19, 2013