Hyatt Mountain Lodge - Beaver Creek - Year Round Availability
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Hyatt Mountain Lodge condo description
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO READ PRIOR TO MAKING YOUR VACATION REQUEST: 6 night minimum and 7 nights on holiday and peak ski weeks. Also please note that the Hyatt Mountain Lodge is an interval ownership property. The dates available are released in one week intervals from Saturday to Saturday. Stays that fall within that pattern will have a greater likelihood of availability. Dates that cross over from one week to another are not likely to be available.
We work directly with the property owners and as such our rates and availability are significantly better than those you will find when searching the Hyatt website, so check with us first!
Rates vary based on time of year, so please email us or call us with dates you are interested in and if you need a studio, two bedroom or a 3 bedroom condo and your budget.
The Hyatt Mountain Lodge is one of the most family friendly resorts in Colorado and located in the heart of Beaver Creek Village. While many other rental resort listings require a shuttle bus to the mountain and village, the Hyatt Mountain Lodge is a ski-in/ski-out property and just steps away from the world renowned Children’s ski school, ice skating rink, family and fine dining restaurants, shops and Vilar Center for the Performing Arts.
• Best Concierge in all of Beaver Creek - Julie will make your vacation great. No one has the connections like Julie.
• Complimentary continental breakfast served each morning (winter ski weeks only)
• On-site ski/sport valet with 20% discount available on all ski and snowboard rentals (advanced reservations recommended)
• All kitchens are fully equipped and newly remodeled with stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets and slab granite counters
• Studio kitchens include; pull out refrigerator and freezer drawers, 2 burner stove, microwave, sink, coffee maker and toaster oven
• Concierge/Front desk available for pre-arrival advanced restaurant and activity reservations
• Gas fireplaces in living rooms and most master bedrooms in the 3 bedroom condominiums
• In-room safes
• Robes and humidifiers located in all bedroom closets
• Bedroom configurations; Studios (king size bed with a double pull out sofa), 2 bedrooms (king size bed, 2 twin beds, pull out queen in living room), 3 bedrooms (2 king beds, 2 twin beds, pull out queen in living room), note; most 3 bedrooms have an additional double pull out sofa
• Outdoor heated pool and 3 hot tubs
• Media room
• Underground heated parking
recommended). Bike rentals also available during the summer months
• Fully equipped fitness room
• Televisions in all bedrooms and living room
• Grand Hyatt beds in all master bedrooms
• Complimentary Beaver Creek Resort Shuttle
• Washer/Dryers in all 2 & 3 Bedroom units with complimentary w/d located on 3rd floor for studio occupants
• Complimentary Wi-Fi in condominiums and throughout resort
• Business center located off of main lobby area
• Pull out sofa sleepers in all studio, 2 & 3 bedroom units
• All units have hair dryers, coffee maker, iron/board, toasters, blender and balconies in all 2 & 3 bedroom units (some studios will have a balcony)
• I-pod docking stations in bedrooms and living room
• DVD players with DVD rentals available on-site
• Mid-week housekeeping service for a 7 night stay (daily maid or tidy service available for a small additional fee)
• Master bath soaking tubs and showers
• Charge privileges at the Park Hyatt Hotel for food, beverage and spa treatments
• Access and preferred tee times on Beaver Creek Golf Course (Trent Jones design) – see concierge
Keywords: Hyatt Mountain Lodge, Beaver Creek, Colorado, ski-in/ski-out, concierge, fractional residence club, skiing, snowboarding, family friendly, hyatt,
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Limited Accessibility
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Gas Fireplace
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Shared Hot Tub
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Computer Available
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Mountain Biking
- Medical Services
- Rock Climbing
- Fitness Center
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Cross Country Skiing
- Massage Therapist
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
Hyatt Mountain Lodge - Incredible Place and Staff
Hyatt Mountain Lodge - Incredible Place and Staff
Fantastic place to stay with your family and friends. 1st class facilities and staff. Very convenient to the slope and equipment storage. Plus onsite ammenities and daily housekeeping service make you want to stay longer than you planned.
- Guest Hook'emHorns (Denver, Colorado)
- Date of stay 03/29/12
- Review Submitted 04/02/12
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, age 55+, families with young children, girls getaway, tourists without a car.
Great Location and best value
Great Location and best value
We have been coming to Colorado to ski for the past ten years. This past year we stayed at the Hyatt Mountain Lodge. It is THE BEST place we have ever stayed. Amazing location, great staff, the concierge, Julie, is the most knowledgeable concierge we have ever met. Front desk check in and yet you have a beautiful 3 bedroom private condo. And get this the best part of the entire stay was we got a great deal on the condo. Before you book elsewhere see if they have anything at the Hyatt Mountain Lodge. You will not be disappointed.
- Guest Tom E. (SFO)
- Date of stay 01/08/11
- Review Submitted 02/15/11
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with young children, girls getaway, tourists without a car, adventure seekers, people with disabilities.
Ski Season Low $390/night to $575/night Ski Season High $425/night to $1,065/night Holidays $525/night to $1,575/night Discounts Offered Vary By Individual Owners Beaver Creek Lodging Tax: 11% Booking Fee: 4%
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Eagle Vail at 20 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-70 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Multiple in Beaver Creek Village at 0.01 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Beaver Creek at 0.01 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Beaver Creek Golf Club at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Multiple in Beaver Creek Village at 0.01 Miles
Year Purchased: 2007
About: We work directly with the owners of private residence clubs so you always get the best price and most times we can accommodate your vacation dates. Owners get their weeks from Saturday to Saturday so requests that follow this have the best chance of being secured.
Why Hyatt Mountain Lodge:
The Hyatt Mountain Lodge is our top rated private residence club. Amazing location. The very best concierge in Beaver Creek!
Hyatt Mountain Lodge in Beaver Creek Village. Studio, Two and Three bedrooms.
Right in the heart of Beaver Creek Village. Walk to everything
Main Entrance - just across the street from the skating rink.
Actual view of the slopes from a top floor condo.
Fully Equipped Kitchens
Down Valley View
Charging privileges at the Park Hyatt Restaurants
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Wednesday, December 04, 2013