Hi Tech Heaven with 2 Hdtvs, Ipod Docking Station
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Victoria condo description
Two Large Flat Screen HDTVs, IPod Docking Station, Free Wi-Fi, Stainless Steel and Granite Kitchen and a Secure Underground Parking Spot are among the wonderful features here.
Everything is top of the line in this condo. Designer decorated to ensure your utmost comfort and aesthetic pleasure. Two bedroom and two bath, with a wonderfully equipped kitchen makes this an ideal condo for the vacation traveler or for a longer executive stay. Views of the Inner Harbour and the Olympic Mountains are visible from this 7th floor SW corner unit.
This concrete and Steel building features a rooftop Zen garden which completes the unique elegance of this complex and allows residents a space to enjoy the city's spectacular ocean, and mountain views. The rooftop also features two commercial grade BBQ's complete with a refrigerator to keep your food or beverages cold while you cook.
Fine dining, casual coffee shops, urban bistros, galleries, gourmet grocers and world class boutiques are all within walking distance. Moments away, immerse yourself in the spectacular beauty of the ocean, beaches, parks and trails that make the West Coast one of the world’s great destinations. Local managers personally meet you and walk you through the property to show you how everything works and will help you with all of your planning needs and offer concierge services as well. Contact Liz to set up your holiday activities.
Keywords: Condominium, vacation rental in Victoria, short term rental, furnished rental in Victoria, luxury condo rental
- On floor 7
- 800 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Catering Available:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Car Not Necessary
- Rock Climbing
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Whale Watching
- Massage Therapist
- Mountain Biking
- Basketball Court
- Ice Skating
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Winery Tours
- Recreation Center
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Bird Watching
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Eco Tourism
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Getting Around is Easy and Convenient. Walk 5 minutes to most of Victoria's world-famous attractions: Victoria's Inner Harbour The Royal BC Museum BC Legislature Buildings Victoria Conference Centre The Atrium China Town Beacon Hill Park Undersea Gardens Not to mention the multitude of restaurants and shops on Government Street and beyond. Transportation via all major transit services in, and around, Victoria are also in the 5 minute or less walk range. These include services to: Butchart Gardens (great price for package deal) Victoria International Airport B.C. Ferries and Washington State Ferries Pacific Coach Lines is a great way to go to Vancouver for the day Greater Victoria Transit bus service departs from just outside the building Victoria Clipper to Seattle, MV Coho to Port Angeles, and Sea Plane services to Seattle and Vancouver are all located in The inner Harbour ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Many ThanksGuest comment entered by manager
We have enjoyed our stay here in Victoria immensely. This is a different location for us to stay in Victoria but we found it very central and convenient. Habit became a "habit" and Shine is a good way to start the day. Many thanks
- Guest S, R, & H, Vancouver
- Date of stay 01/04/12
- Review Submitted 01/07/12
Thank youGuest comment entered by manager
Thank you! This has been one of our favorite vacations. Victoria is beautiful- so many wonderful things to see and do. Our highlights: Inner Harbour, Fisherman's Wharf, Beacon Hill Park and Butchart Gardens. Do try: Red Fish, Blue Fish, Prima Strada, and Brasserie L'ecole. The condo was updated and comfortable. Thanks Victoria Prime!
- Guest R & S Colorado
- Date of stay 07/01/11
- Review Submitted 01/07/12
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 21 - May 31, 2014
3 night min stay
Jun 1 - Sep 30, 2014
3 night min stay
Oct 1 - May 31, 2015
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Payments outside of Canada may be made in the form of Visa or MasterCard (2.75% Fee) or bank transfers (add $15).
Within Canada, we accept Visa and MasterCard (2.75% Fee), bank money orders, cashier’s cheques or personal cheques (Canadian only) payable to Victoria Prime.
Email transfers (Canadian banks only) can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cheques must be secured by a credit card.
50% of the rental rate is required to reserve the desired dates.
The balance of rent is due sixty (60) days before your arrival date.
No tax on 30+ day rentals.
Cheques must be secured by a credit card authorization while in route.
Please contact Victoria Prime for further details.
HOLIDAYS BILLED AT HIGH SEASON RATES.
- Exit Clean Fee: C$100 + tax
- Tax Rate 10%
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Victoria International (YYJ) at 20 Kilometres
- Nearest Ferry: Coho/Black Ball Ferry and Victoria Clipper at 1 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Pat Bay Hwy (#17) and Trans Canada Hwy 1 at 0.1 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: All around at 1 Kilometres
- Nearest Barpub: Too many to mention just one at 0.1 Kilometres
- Nearest Ski: Mount Washington at 240 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Victoria Golf and Country Club at 2 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: Too many to mention just one at 0.1 Kilometres
Year Purchased: 2010
About: We are Liz and Bruce of Victoria Prime Personal Property Management and we manage this property on behalf of the owners. You can learn all about us and even more about this property on our website, VictoriaPrime.com. The owners bought this condo to eventually retire to when life allows. We hope you enjoy it as much as they do when they are able.
The owners chose this location because it is perfect. It is close to everything downtown, but just far enough to avoid the excess noise that can arise in a vibrant city such as Victoria.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The owners furnished this condo for personal use, not only for the rental market. They wanted it to have all of the comforts of home. We think you will enjoy the extras.
- Primary: (250) 208-9166 (British Columbia, Canada)
Links to more information:
Master Queen Bedroom
Second TV in Master Bedroom
Granite and Stainless Steel kitchen
Kitchen Counter Space, 2nd bedroom door beyond
Balcony facing down Johnson toward the water
Floor plan fro Romeo Suite
Olympic Mountain Glory from Zen Rooftop
Master Queen Bedroom
Bar Stool seating at Kitchen
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Second bedroom and door to balcony
4 Person Dining with Balcony View
Living Area with Large Flat Screen HDTV
View from Zen Rooftop Garden
Juliet Building, Blanshard and Johnson
Stunning Views from Juliet Rooftop
Victoria'a Inner Harbour, House Boats
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Thursday, November 21, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.