Direct Gulf Views - Sunny Beachfront Corner Condo Updated 2011
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Beachcomber condo description
Completely Renovated in 2011! We've upgraded the kitchen with new appliances and granite counters, removed a wall to connect the kitchen and dining area, and completely renovated the two full baths. We have spared no expense to ensure you won't be disappointed when you spend your vacation here.
Our beautiful fifth floor corner condo has a direct beach front view from the living area and master bedroom. The full length glass railed features spectacular views of the gulf and the sandy white beach. Wake up to the sound of waves in the master suite or enjoy a quiet dinner on the balcony while watching an incredible sunset.
Our condo is completely furnished with bedding, linens, kitchen utensils, and cookware. The end unit with side windows ensures a bright sunny vacation experience. Our living room has a 52 inch HD TV, while each bedroom has a smaller flat screen TV.
The Beachcomber is a well-maintained, six-story, condo building located right on the beach, and has a lovely heated pool for the residents exclusive use. Our friendly and helpful on-site managers will help ensure your vacation here is stress-free, and take great pride in our high percentage of returning guests.
We are located across the street and within easy walking distance of the brand new Publix grocery market, tennis courts, restaurants, and several smaller shops. Saint Armands Circle shopping district is a five minute drive, downtown Sarasota and the Palm Avenue art galleries are ten minutes away. We are unit 508 at the Beachcomber.
Keywords: Condo, 7 night minimum stay, beachfront
- On floor 5
- 950 sq. ft.
- 6 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Non Smoking Only:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- King size beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Linens Provided
- Iron & Board
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Living Room seats 6
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Heated Pool
- Communal Pool
- Kayak / Canoe
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Jet Skiing
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Water Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Roller Blading
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Botanical Garden
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Longboat Key is a manicured tropical oasis with white, sandy gulf beaches along one side and the scenic Sarasota Bay on the other. The width of the island varies from one quarter mile up to one full mile at it's widest point. We love the island because we can choose to walk out our back door onto the beach, or we can walk across the island to one of several secluded bay walks. These bayfront access points are often overlooked by tourists, and as a result they offer a private view of what Florida must have been like a hundred years ago. Longboat Key offers several of these public bay access areas where you can enjoy your own little quiet section of bayfront beach in the mangroves to sit quietly and watch manatees and dolphins or try to catch fish for your dinner. The island offers a paved walking and biking trail that runs the full eleven mile length, which makes it easy to get to wherever you want on the island without driving. One of our favorite bike rides is up the island to the Bay front Mar Vista restaurant for lunch, another favorite afternoon activity is a shorter ride to Quick Point nature preserve at the south end of the island. Quick point is one of the best public parks and beaches on the Island, but most people don't realize the trails that go through the mangroves lead to beautiful little beach areas with very cool views of downtown Sarasota. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
My wife and I just got back to NJ and can't wait to return. The unit was perfect, clean throughout,you could tell the owners really took the time to make sure everything was like your home away from home, it really was a beautiful unit. The resort itself was outstanding, the beach and pool area were spotless and the staff was working hard at keeping it that way.The area restaurants were good and we enjoyed all the shops at St. Armands circle.
- Guest rich and rae (stanhope n.j.)
- Date of stay 09/24/11
- Review Submitted 10/02/11
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, age 55+.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
|May 1 to October 31
May 1 - Oct 30
7 night min stay
|November 1 to January 30
Nov 1 - Jan 30
7 night min stay
|February 1 to April 30
Feb 1 - Apr 30
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are based on up to four people staying in the condo. Additional people are charged $10 per person per day.
A deposit of $300 per week is required to secure the requested dates and the deposit will be applied to the rental amount at check in. All major credit cards are accepted.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Florida state sales tax is 12%
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 1990
Our end unit is positioned to allow extra light into the living space while also providing extra benefits of more views. the view from our balcony is one of the best on the island, with nothing but sand and palm trees between us and the beach.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
the Beachcomber is a small intimate complex where many of the guests are regular visitors and you may make new friends as well as relax on your vacation.
- Primary: (941) 383-1083 (Florida, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
beachfront view from our 5th floor balcony
dining area with open kitchen
master bedroom with flat screen TV and awesome view!
upgraded open kitchen with granite counters and new appliances in 2011
the beach looking south from the pool area
sunset from the balcony
living room with a glass doors to balcony
master bedroom with glass doors to balcony
second bedroom with 2 twin beds
balcony with glass railing overlooking the beach
heated pool at the Beachcomber
covered deck area for barbeques or watching the sunset
exterior of the building from the beach
dolphins at sunset
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Sunday, August 04, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.