Dollar Point Stunning Lake Views, Hot Tub/Pool Table
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets allowed:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
This Dollar Point house has dramatic lake views throughout the house. At the end of a cul-de-sac, this house offers privacy and comfort for the whole family. It was remodeled this fall, with new flooring, paint, furnishings and decor. The kitchen will has all new appliances. The house has retained its mountain feel with a combination of wood paneling and sheet rock throughout the home. On the main level there is a spacious great room, hall bath and master bedroom suite. The deck sits off the dining room and master bedroom. A hot tub over looks the amazing lake view. Upstairs, there are two bedrooms and a den that share a full hall bath and two more bedrooms that share a Jack and Jill bathroom. 4 of 5 bedrooms have lovely lake views. You are a 5 minute drive to Tahoe City, close to skiing in the winter and have full access to all the Dollar Point amenities in the summer.
Keywords: Lakeview Home Private HOA Beach, Swimming Pool, Tennis
- 3200 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Washing Machine
- Wood Fireplace
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Living Room seats 8
- 3200 Square Feet Large Deck with Panoramic Views, Gas BBQ & Hot Tub Kitchen with Granite Counters & Stainless Steel Applainces Dining Seating for 8 - Counter Seating for 3 Spacious Upstairs Great Room with Panoramic Views, Wood Burning Fireplace, Game Table & Flat Screen TV/DVD Rec Room: Pool Table, Flat Screen TV, Lake Views 2 Car Garage Wireless Internet Washer/Dryer Inquire About Pets (written permission required) ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Wireless Internet
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Lake View
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Medical Services
- Water Skiing
- Massage Therapist
- Scenic Drives
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- The HOA has access in the summer to private beach, tennis courts, swimming pool. Additional Information: Amenities: pool area with diving board, classes, BBQs, large lawn area and tennis courts; private beach with shared pier, volleyball court, picnic tables and bbqs 15 Minutes to Squaw Valley USA and Alpine Meadows Ski Resort On the bike trail to Tahoe City then to west shore and along the Truckee River to Squaw Valley 5 Minutes to Tahoe City for restaurants, shopping, events & activities, free concerts and movies in the park at Commons Beach, Tahoe City Golf Course 15 Minutes to Kings Beach for sandy beaches, restaurants, shopping, Old Brockway Golf Course 20 Minutes to Northstar Ski Resort and Village Winter Events and Activities 2012/2013 World Class Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding: Squaw Valley USA, Alpine Meadows, and Homewood Resort and are each within a 15 minute scenic drive and offer over 7000 combined acres of skiable terrain, 51 lifts, and 334 trails. Come and experience over 300 days of California Sunshine in America's favorite Playground. Tahoe City Cross Country Center: Just 5 miles east of downtown Tahoe City on Dollar Hill, the Nordic center offers 65 kilometers of free heel skiing and snowshoeing on 19 machine groomed trails including 8 kilometers open to your canine companion! Enjoy forest, meadow, and lake views before you have a rest at one of trailside warming huts where you can enjoy complimentary hot chocolate or tea. Polish your skills this winter and join North Lake Tahoe for the 30 kilometer Great Ski Race on March 3. The Village at World Renowned Squaw Valley USA: The Village is centered around an outdoor Events Plaza, and offers outdoor fire pits, a Bungee Trampoline, and an Aerial Tram to High Camp for ice skating at 8200 feet. The Village is home to multiple & varied Restaurants, Galleries, Boutique shopping, Winemaker Events at Uncorked, Spa Services, Demo Centers, Kids Activities, and finally Sleigh Rides and Dog Sledding in Squaw Valley meadow. Snowshoeing and Sledding: Pack a picnic and spend the day snowshoeing at Sugar Pine Point State Park, the Tahoe City Cross County Center, or Paige Meadows. Snowmobiling: Take in views along the Lake Tahoe ridgeline with North Lake Tahoe Snowmobile Tours. Cinema at the Cobblestone Center: Showing today's Hollywood Hits every evening. Shopping options: Downtown Tahoe City is home to a myriad of boutique shopping options including one of a kind Clothing Stores, Galleries, Jewelers, Sports Outfitters and Gourmet Provisioners. Dining: A diverse spectrum of dining options awaits the practiced Gourmand; American Favorites, Mountain Haute Cuisine emphasizing local and sustainable sustenance, and intimate Cafe options are all available in Tahoe City. Nearby Activities: Lake Tahoe and Donner Lake, Historic Downtown Truckee Shops and Dining, Martis Valley snowshoeing trails (dog friendly), Lake Tahoe Snowmobile Tours on the Summit of Highway 267, Sledding at the Tahoe Vista Regional Park and Mount Rose Meadows Special Events: Christmas Eve torchlight ski parade in Squaw Valley, New Years Eve Fireworks at the Village at Squaw Valley and the Village at Northstar, Snow Fest Carnival March 1-10, the Great Ski Race March 3 Northstar Events: NYE Village Fireworks Display, Snowshoe Social and Race Series March 17, April 1 and April 7 ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Winter/Spring/Fall/Thanksgiving .........$675/night . $4000/week (7th Night Free) Summer ..................................$850/night . $5000/week (7th Night Free) Christmas & President's Week ............$6000/week (4 nt min Presidents Wk) New Years Week ..........................$8000/week Cleaning: $275 Damage Insurance: $30 for $1500 policy and Occupancy Tax: 10% Minimum stays may vary depending on season, please inquire.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Year Purchased: 2000
About the owner: Hello! We are so enthused to have you viewing our home. We at Tahoe Luxury Properties were recently asked by the owner of this lovely property to take over management for him. Please know, for over fifteen years we have specialized in providing upscale vacation rentals in every size and price range. When you book with Tahoe Luxury Properties, you will receive more than just a great house however, you will receive customized service tailored to your specific desires. One item which sets us apart is our concierge services designed to make your stay particularly fabulous. Let us arrange for personal chefs to dazzle you with their culinary ability, babysitters to entertain your kids, or masseuses to revive you! Lastly, please know all utilities, TVs, hot tubs, etc. will be checked-in 24 hrs prior to your arrival; the heater will be set to 65 degrees and the porch light will be turned on so you will be welcomed by a warm and inviting environment. So, we welcome your inquiry and invite you to ask us all your questions and express all your vacation wishes so we can make your experience in Tahoe perfection!
Why the Owner Chose Dollar Point:
Blessed with magnificent natural beauty and located in the one most popular and desirable locations in the Western United States, Lake Tahoe is considered the jewel of California. At 6,229 feet above sea level, Lake Tahoe is the highest lake of its size in the United States, measuring 22 miles long by 12 miles wide, with an average depth of 989 feet and 72 miles of shoreline. Its clear blue waters surrounded by the towering Sierras are a sight to behold! Lake Tahoe is truly a treasure, hopefully to be visited by all at some point!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Nestled in the heart of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Lake Tahoe is home to some of America’s favorite vacation and recreation locations. Enjoy world-famous beaches, hiking, biking trails, watersports, skiing, dining, shopping, and more! With so many activities to choose from, there is something to keep everyone in your group entertained! At Tahoe Luxury Properties we have a full time concierge on staff to recommend fun things to do with your days and to arrange special ventures (from dinner reservations to personal helicopter rides). Whatever you desire, we are here to assist you!
- Primary: 800-581-8828
- Secondary: 530-584-3444
Panoramic Lakeviews from Large Deck, Incredible Sunrises and Sunsets
Dining Table with Seating for 8 - Counter Seating for 3 - Plus Views!!!
3200 Square Feet of Fun and Views!
Pool Table and Flat Screen TV
Deck with Hot Tub, Patio Furniture & Fabulous Views
Beautiful, Private HOA Sandy Beach with BBQ & Tables
Spacious Living Room with Game Table, Large Windows, Wood Burning Fireplace
Full Stocked Kitchen with New Granite Countertops & New Cabinets (not pictured)
Comfortable Bedding and Tahoe Theme Decor
Access to Great HOA Swimming Pool with Classes & Activities
HOA Grass Area, Picnic Benches, Play Structure & Tennis Courts (in background)!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013