Outstanding Villa Walking Distance to Sosua Town
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Sosua villa description
Spend your vacation in the Caribbean, in a beautiful 4-bedroom villa located in the Dominican Republic. For the best experience of your life, stay in this centrally located villa, within one of the most exclusive gated communities in the northern coast in Sosua, Dominican Republic.
Accommodations allow for both short and long term vacationing. Everything you need is only a short distance away. During the day, enjoy the beautiful Caribbean sun around a large private swimming pool. Savor the finest restaurants in Sosua. Then, indulge yourself in Sosua's fabulous night life. The best entertainment Sosua has to offer.
The villa has four bedrooms, 3 en-suite bathrooms, with a total of 5 bathrooms, as well as, main and galley kitchens. Included is a private swimming pool and Jacuzzi.
Bed description: Master bedroom with a king size bed and en-suite bathroom, 2 bedrooms with queen size bed and 1 bedroom with 2 double beds.
This modern villa has been constructed to a very high standard. The entrance leads into a spacious living room with a plasma television with premium channels, and second plasma at the lower level. The modern kitchen offers modern appliances. High-speed internet is available at no cost.
This beautiful villa is only 10 min driving distance from Puerto Plata Airport. All amenities such as supermarkets, restaurants, private gym, casino, small shops as well as, the beach are a short walk away.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 4.5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Catering Available
- Cooking Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Hot Tub
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Mountain View
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Jet Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Rock Climbing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Theme Parks
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- We have given you a few ideas to get you started on your stay here in Sosua, Dominican Republic! Sosua is blessed with a host of recreational activities, including: Beaches Sosua Bay (Beach) Playa Grande (Beach) (Maria Trinidad Sanchez province) Luperon Beach Rio San Juan Beach Cofresi Beach Museum La Isabela Museum (Luperon) Jewish (Judea) Museum (walking distance) Amber Museum (Puerto Plata) Museo Fortaleza Colonial San Felipe (Puerto Plata-S. Malecon Avenue) Neighboring Towns El Charamicos (walking distance) El Batey (walking distance) Puerto Plata (15 minutes drive) Cabarete (20 minute drive) Playa Dorado (1 hour drive Playa Grande (1 hour drive) Cofresi La Isabela Rio San Juan Entertainment Casino (Sosua) Health Club (Sosua) Sports Hiking Damajagua Mountain Golf: (Playa Grande Golf Course, Playa Grande; Naco Golf & Country Club, Boca Chica; Playa Dorado Golf Course, Playa Dorado; Costa Azul Golf, Puerta Plata; Los Mangos Golf...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Best value in Sosua
Best value in Sosua
if you are going to stay in Sosua check out villa 72 great lay out large pool and hot tub, great for parties of four or more, everyone has their own room and bath and the veiws from the oversize balcony are outstanding. When it comes to a home away from home i stay at villa 72.
- Guest Ted W.
- Date of stay 03/07/12
- Review Submitted 09/11/12
sousa dominican Republic
sousa dominican Republic
This was my 4th time that we stay in this Villa and even though we have email the owners there have been no improvements to this unit. The Villa has not been kept up to basic standards.The furniture is dirty and some cushions pillows/seats have tears that haven't been repaired. The kitchen has broken pot handles the stove has broken knobs very few glassware no storage containers. The towels and bed sheets are old and worn. The only upgrade if you want to call it that was the owners put a timer on the hot water which is design to save them money. There was little to none hot water downstairs for the 2 bathrooms.I could go on and on last but not least the wireless is useless with very little range and none downstairs in which a new updated computer router would solve that problem.. The owners of this property are only collecting rental fees. I noticed the home has been for sale for almost 2 years. If you want a better vacation experience I would look at other Villas in the same community that would make you vacation more enjoyable.
- Guest bigtime (california)
- Date of stay 06/21/12
- Review Submitted 07/29/12
$225-$250/night until Dec 31 $250-$275/night Jan 1 - March 31
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2009
About: We are a family of four.
We purchased the home for relaxation.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
We enjoy the uniqueness and quiet of the location.
- Primary: +829 649-5000 (Dominican Republic)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Monday, June 17, 2013