See Cinnamon Tarn
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Catherineberg villa description
CINNAMON TARN: A private gated luxury villa with architecture reminiscent of the stone arches and windmill towers (danish-tarn) of Danish sugar mill ruins, CINNAMON TARN, adorns the crest of a mountain 850 ft. above cinnamon beach. Every room has world class views of famous north shore beaches, the British Virgin Islands or Sir Francis Drake Passage to the northeast and a glimpse of St. Croix to the south.
Two identical master suites with king-size beds, baths, native stone shower towers and private decks are separated by the central living area with large screened gallery and expansive deck with heated large hot tub. Secluded second level library/bedroom reached by stair tower has optional king-size bed or twin beds, and its own deck, the ultimate in private sunbathing and relaxing by day or star gazing by night. Ceiling fans, if needed, are in all rooms. Tradewinds and mountaintop location make air-conditioning unnecessary. St John has an ideal climate; cooler in the Summer and warmer in the Winter than much of the continental United States
The villa is surrounded by Virgin Islands National Park on the magnificent island of St. John with views of blue-green waters, trade wind breezes and tropical fragrances. The perfect place for a relaxing vacation in America's paradise,
Keywords: private villa
- 3200 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Lunch - Booking Possible
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Booking Possible
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Clothing Optional/Nude Sunbathing Nearby
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- bathrooms 1 and 2 have connected large stone garden shower. Dressing area, built in chest of drawers, closet with safe, and linen closet is attached. Soap, linens, and paper goods are included. Half bath is adjacent to the living area at base of stairs, accessible to the upstairs studio bedroom. Outdoor shower is convenient....moreless
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Catering Available:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Air Conditioning:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Parking Off Street:
- Linens Provided
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- DVD Player
- Broadband Access
- Lawn / Garden:
- Water Sports Gear:
- Deck / Patio:
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Beach View
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Mountain Climbing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Duty Free Shops
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Easy hike to Catherineberg ruins from house USVI Nat'l Pk HQ in cruz bay--Reservations for organized hikes, tours and activities, i.e. Annanberg ruins, Reef Bay Trail, etc. Maps and Info for self-guided hikes and events. House 5-10 minutes from most trailheads. Nat'l Pk and private boat tours and rentals in Cruz Bay and Coral Bay for sight-seeing, snorkeling, diving, includes sunset tours, etc. Ferry from Cruz Bay to BVIs, bring passport. Ferry from Cruz Bay to St. Thomas (Red Hook and Charlotte Amalie for shopping, many water sports, Coral World-aquarium and sealife feeding, etc....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
In Season: 12/20/13 THANKSGIVING ADD 10 % TO Off SEASON . DEC. 19- JAN. 3 . $5400 1-2 per. $3900/wk 3-4 per. $4575/wk 5-6 per $5275/wk Off Season:Starts 4/15/13 1-2 per. $2600/wk 3-4 per. $3050/wk 5-6 per. $3500/wk
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Ferry: cruz bay passanger and or auto ferry at 3.5 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: centerline road at 0.3 Miles
- Nearest Golf: st thomas at 10 Miles
Year Purchased: 1995
About: We searched the world for a mountain top with a world class view close enough to all the modern amenities and activities we all enjoy. We found it and built Cinnamon Tarn!
Convenience of US Virgin Islands. VI national park occupies 3/5 of the island with multiple forested hiking trails and world class beaches. The island is small with easy accessibility to shopping and sports activities, yet quiet enough to find a relaxing spot to read or just 'chill out'. Convenient airport and ferry access to St Thomas is a plus.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
quiet, stunning views! Wonderful breezes. Star-gazing in the hot tub. The twinkling lights of Foxy's , Jost van Dyke and Tortola, BVI. Ten (10) minutes from all the activity of Cruz Bay.
- Primary: 1 888 625 2963
- Secondary: +1340 776 6805
- Fax: +1340 779 4349
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Amazing North Shore Views Abound, spacious decks and huge hot tub
On the horizon, Tortola in the BVI.
Just three step into you vacation dream villa.
Seating for ten.
The enclosed veranda runs the length of the villa from suite to suite.
Two identical King Master suites, private baths and decks
The enclosed veranda's huge double doors allows access from from the main area,
Each Suite has a private conversation area just outside the door.
Stone garden shower.
Cinnamon Tarn sits on the crest of a mountain top.
The Panorama View from deck.
Cinnamon Tarn Welcomes you with a drive-up entrance.
Spacious, well appointed great room.
Gourmet kitchen completely ready for your enjoyment.
The kitchen adjoins the great room with beautiful views from everywhere.
Third Suite has twin/king trundle and half bath
Great room from the veranda.
Well lighted bathrooms with large, stone, garden showers.
The land is surrounded by National Park lands.
Tropical landscaping surrounds the villa.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Tuesday, November 26, 2013