VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Built in 2007, with an eye for comfort and good design, this one bedroom garden apartment retreat features:
* New quality fixtures and finishes.
* A modern open living/dining room with light bamboo flooring, recessed lighting, and French doors leading to a private deck.
* A fully equipped kitchen with newer appliances including; microwave, toaster oven, small refrigerator, cuisinart coffee maker, and brand new stove with oven.
* Beautiful bathroom with shower, over a huge soaking tub for two, Italian tile wainscoting, stone tile flooring, and glass block details.
* A quiet, private, bedroom with French doors leading to a second covered slate patio with a gas barbecue.
* Direct view and access to the tranquil garden from both the deck and patio
* A quality stereo system with compact disc player in the main room and television with DVD/VCR combo player in the bedroom. We have an eclectic library of music and movies.
* A private side entrance and shared use washer and dryer conveniently located in the entry hall.
* Located in close proximity to Ocean Beach, Land's End, Golden Gate Park, Sutro Park, the Conservatory of Flowers, the Arboretum, Japanese Tea Garden, museums (De Young, Museum of Science, Legion of Honor),well known restaurants (the Cliff House, the Beach and Park Chalet), and the vibrant Balboa Street shopping district with many good local restaurants with varieties of ethnic foods, cafes, and the Balboa Movie Theater
* Within close walking distance of 4 bus lines for easy access to other city neighborhoods.
* Parking is on the street and one can usually find parking on our block or in the next block. Off street parking in the driveway can be arranged for $20 a day.
The refundable damage deposit is $300 and can be paid by personal check or paypal (guests pay 3 % paypal fee).
You may pay in advance for the reservation or upon arrive with cash, personal check, or paypal.
The deposit is not refunded if reservation is cancelled prior to 30 days.
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
Why the Owner Chose Richmond District: We have lived in San Francisco for over twenty years. We are nature lovers and Cty dwellers. This mix is what we love about the Outer Richmond District of San Francisco. It enjoys easy access to the parks, ocean, and nature, yet within blocks to a Movie Theater, great restaurants and easy public transportation with four buslines to all of San Francisco's city attractions.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment: A very private and peaceful place to spend time in. Guests have enjoyed; sitting on the covered patio in all weather, watching the birds, and walking in the garden. Don't miss Sutro Park at sunset.