Great Multi-Family House in La Jolla (Summer 2013 Avail)
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:N/A
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
5 bedroom, 3.5 bath
sleeps 2 -10 guests
$4,500/week ($500/week discount if book 3 weeks) PEAK SEASON
La Jolla, Bird Rock
- 5 Bedroom; 3.5 bathrooms
- 1 King bed; 1 queen bed; 6 twin beds (2 sets of trundle beds, 1 set of bunk beds); plus optional queen Aero bed
- Master bath w/ 2 person bathtub; steam shower; large walk-in shower, His & Her vanities
- Jack & Jill bathroom w/ 2 sinks, bathtub & shower
- Gourmet Kitchen w/ 6 burner gas cook top, 2 ovens, 2 dishwashers, wine refrigerator, built-in espresso maker, large marble island with 10 person eat-at banquette.
-Large family room downstairs; another family/playroom upstairs.
- Second floor deck w/ lounge furniture and views; accessible from upstairs bedrooms & backyard
- Sunset/Roof-top Deck with bar table and chairs
- 4 LCD TV.'s (living room; playroom; masterbedroom, queen bedroom) with satellite TV, DVD, surround sound system
- Wireless internet
- Audio in each room and on outdoor decks and Loggia
- Large covered Loggia off kitchen w/ outdoor couch and chairs
- Backyard patio with BBQ and outdoor dining furniture
- Enclosed trampoline, tree swings and turf
- 5 person above ground Jacuzzi
- Picturesque courtyard w/ fountain and outdoor furniture
- Located in the quaint community of Bird Rock; 3 blocks from the Pacific Ocean
- Bird Rock Village w/in 2 blocks walking distance; Starbucks, CVS Drugs, unique boutiques, variety of restaurants, night-life.
- Located between the two beach communities of Pacific Beach and La Jolla.
Keywords: Beach, ocean, walking village, party rental, special events, wedding, weddings, families, kid friendly, reunions
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Air Conditioning
- Parking Off Street
- Wood Fireplace
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Gas Fireplace
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
- Free Long Distance
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Lanai / Gazebo
Location & View
- Theme Parks
- Water Skiing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountain Biking
- Basketball Court
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Jet Skiing
ReviewsWrite a review
renter for one week in July/August
renter for one week in July/August
Great home with nice amenities, quiet street but close to shops and beach. Nice restaurants in Bird Rock plus a great starbucks to walk to every morning. We had a great time.
- Guest Arizona native
- Date of stay 07/28/12
- Review Submitted 08/26/12
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, girls getaway, families with young children, families with teenagers.
$4500/Week Check-In 12 Noon / Saturday & Check-Out By 12 noon/Saturday. This house is avail for events/small weddings; please contact for event pricing
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Year Purchased: 2006
- Primary: 858-337-3162
- Secondary: 858-472-1419
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from street
Living Room with access to courtyard
Courtyard Fountain Perfect for Party or Entertaining
Loggia off of the kitchen, in the backyard. Comfortable seating in covered patio
Upstairs playroom/Den with flat screen tv.
Huge table with built-in seating.
Kids bunk room
Kitchen and 1 of 2 dining areas
Sunset viewing on the Rooftop Deck
Professional Fashion Photo Shoot Many areas for great photos of your event
Backyard patio with built-in BBQ
Sitting area in kitchen
Second Floor patio off of 2 bedrooms; views
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Wednesday, May 22, 2013