Luxury Home! Hot Tub, Pool Table, 6 Flat Screen Tvs, Views!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Sunnyside house description
PLEASE GO TO TAHOE LUXURY PROPERTIES' WEBSITE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BOOK ONLINE NOW. Peaceful, quiet, open and beautiful; The morning light greets you every day at Rising Sun. This newly remodeled home, which was lovingly decorated as a vacation retreat, is now also being offered to you to share as your vacation retreat. Rising Sun is elegantly appointed with warmth and style. Located only one mile from Tahoe City and nestled on a hill top in a no outlet neighborhood, there is very little traffic and an abundance of quiet; The perfect retreat for couples or families.
Peak views of the lake from nearly every room in the house. You’ll be only minutes from Tahoe City Commons Beach, Squaw Valley, Alpine Meadows, North Star, and Paige Meadows as well as some of the finest and most popular restaurants, shops and outdoor destinations in the Tahoe City area.
Rising Sun is replete with dark Walnut floors and Alder wood window and door frames throughout. There are two separate living areas; With the main living space having a 40” LCD Home Theater System, and the secondary living space upstairs having a 45” LCD TV. On the upper level are all 4 bedrooms; which include a master suite with private bath and a second master bedroom. All the bedrooms have their own 27” wide screen TV’s. There are two additional full bathrooms on the second floor as well as a fourth with a shower downstairs. The downstairs great room openly shares the kitchen, dining, living and pool table rooms: The Chef’s Kitchen includes a new Viking range/cook-top and Subzero refrigerator/freezer, an island with seating for three and a second sink and garbage disposal. All of this is surrounded by granite counter tops and Alder cabinets. The kitchen opens up into the Dining room and main living space with the Home Theater and a fireplace. The rustic walnut pool table along side this, is a stunning heirloom lit by antique lamps.
Rising Sun is the perfect place to relax, recreate or entertain in comfort and down to earth elegance.
Keywords: Luxury Home in Tahoe City with Pool Table, Hot Tub Flat Screen TVs
- 2700 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Housekeeper Optional
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- 2700 Sq Ft Hot Tub Filtered Lakeview Pool Table Additional Sleeping: Sleeper Sofa (full size) Gas Fireplace in Living Room and Master Bedroom 40' LCD Home Theater System in Living Room 45' TV in upstairs den 27' TV's in all bedrooms CD player through all DVD systems High Speed Wireless Internet Access (please note this connection is not guaranteed) Gas BBQ Washer Dryer Wet-room with 14 Pair boot/glove/hat dryer, ski racks and lockers Automatic back-up power generator (please note this is not guaranteed but could insure non-interruption of utilities in the event of a power outage) ...moreless
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Jetted Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Lake View
- Cross Country Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Jet Skiing
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Gambling Casinos
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Winter Events and Activities 2012/2013 World Class Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding: Squaw Valley USA, Alpine Meadows, and Homewood Resort and are each within a 15 minute scenic drive and offer over 7000 combined acres of skiable terrain, 51 lifts, and 334 trails. Come and experience over 300 days of California Sunshine in America's favorite Playground. Tahoe City Cross Country Center: Just 5 miles east of downtown Tahoe City on Dollar Hill, the Nordic center offers 65 kilometers of free heel skiing and snowshoeing on 19 machine groomed trails including 8 kilometers open to your canine companion! Enjoy forest, meadow, and lake views before you have a rest at one of trailside warming huts where you can enjoy complimentary hot chocolate or tea. Polish your skills this winter and join North Lake Tahoe for the 30 kilometer Great Ski Race on March 3. The Village at World Renowned Squaw Valley USA: The Village is centered around an outdoor Events Plaza, and offers outdoor fire pits, a Bungee Trampoline, and an Aerial Tram to High Camp for ice skating at 8200 feet. The Village is home to multiple & varied Restaurants, Galleries, Boutique shopping, Winemaker Events at Uncorked, Spa Services, Demo Centers, Kids Activities, and finally Sleigh Rides and Dog Sledding in Squaw Valley meadow. Snowshoeing and Sledding: Pack a picnic and spend the day snowshoeing at Sugar Pine Point State Park, the Tahoe City Cross County Center, or Paige Meadows. Snowmobiling: Take in views along the Lake Tahoe ridgeline with North Lake Tahoe Snowmobile Tours. Cinema at the Cobblestone Center: Showing today's Hollywood Hits every evening. Shopping options: Downtown Tahoe City is home to a myriad of boutique shopping options including one of a kind Clothing Stores, Galleries, Jewelers, Sports Outfitters and Gourmet Provisioners. Dining: A diverse spectrum of dining options awaits the practiced Gourmand; American Favorites, Mountain Haute Cuisine emphasizing local and sustainable sustenance, and intimate Cafe options are all available in Tahoe City. Nearby Activities: Lake Tahoe and Donner Lake, Historic Downtown Truckee Shops and Dining, Martis Valley snowshoeing trails (dog friendly), Lake Tahoe Snowmobile Tours on the Summit of Highway 267, Sledding at the Tahoe Vista Regional Park and Mount Rose Meadows Special Events: Christmas Eve torchlight ski parade in Squaw Valley, New Years Eve Fireworks at the Village at Squaw Valley and the Village at Northstar, Snow Fest Carnival March 1-10, the Great Ski Race March 3 Northstar Events: NYE Village Fireworks Display, Snowshoe Social and Race Series March 17, April 1 and April 7 Summer Events and Activities: Boating: rent a speedboat at Sunnyside Marina to explore the lake from the water or step aboard the classic wooden yacht Wild Goose II for a cruise on Lake Tahoe; kayaks and paddleboards are also great for skimming the lake Beaches: Chambers Landing sandy beach, shared pier, bar & grill; Meeks Bay Resort for beautiful, sandy white beach, 2 boat ramps, ski boat rentals, canoe/kayak rentals, guided fishing excursions, (fishing licenses are available at the Meeks Bay General Store), paddleboats, water toys & accessories; Sugar Pine Resort has for a lengthy sandy beach and lovely grass area with paved nature trail Hiking: Emerald Bay has amazing trails to 'desolation wilderness', streams and walking excursion down to Vikingsholm Castle; travel the Tahoe Rim Trail to enjoy panoramic views of Lake Tahoe and the adjacent valleys, traverse wilderness & retrace Indian paths & pioneer trails and be captivated by the unforgettable vistas; the Rubicon Trail starts at DL Bliss State Park and dips up & down along the west shore offering some of the most scenic views of the lake - bring a swimsuit, towel & picnic lunch to enjoy a sunny day at one of the many quiet coves along the way Biking: Rent bikes in Homewood & ride down to Sugar Pine Point State Park & tour the park, small wildlife musesum & gift shop, or head northeast to Tahoe City and link up with the Truckee River bike trail into Squaw Valley; explore the many mountain biking trails Live Music: West Shore Cafe hosts the Full Moon Rising party series and live music every Friday + Saturday; Tahoe City offers free Sunday Concerts at the beach 4-7 pm; Museums: Explore the Tahoe Maritiime Museum in Homewood, dedicated to preserving Lake Tahoe's maritime history through innovative interpretation; Gatekeepers Museum in Tahoe City showcases Tahoe history, from the Washoe people through the logging & mining eras; Watson Cabin is the oldest building in Tahoe City & is listed on the National Register of Historic Places - the cabin is a testament to the simplicity of pioneer life; while in Tahoe City also check out the jumping trout at Fanny Bridge at the dam ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Spring/Fall.......................$650/night .. $3900/week Summer ...........................$750/night .. $4500/week Christmas/President's ............$975/night .. $5850/week New Years ........................$7800/week Winter/Thanksgiving:..............$750/night - $4500/week Cleaning: $275 Damage Insurance: $30 for $1500 policy and Occupancy Tax: 10% Minimum stays may vary depending on season, please inquire.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Reno Tahoe International at 45 Miles
- Nearest Train: Truckee at 15 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-80 at 15 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Lake Tahoe at 1 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Alpine Meadows at 5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Tahoe City Golf at 2 Miles
Year Purchased: 2000
About the owner: Hello! We are so enthused to have you viewing our home. We at Tahoe Luxury Properties were recently asked by the owner of this lovely property to take over management for him. Please know, for over fifteen years we have specialized in providing upscale vacation rentals in every size and price range. When you book with Tahoe Luxury Properties, you will receive more than just a great house however, you will receive customized service tailored to your specific desires. One item which sets us apart is our concierge services designed to make your stay particularly fabulous. Let us arrange for personal chefs to dazzle you with their culinary ability, babysitters to entertain your kids, or masseuses to revive you! Lastly, please know all utilities, TVs, hot tubs, etc. will be checked-in 24 hrs prior to your arrival; the heater will be set to 65 degrees and the porch light will be turned on so you will be welcomed by a warm and inviting environment. So, we welcome your inquiry and invite you to ask us all your questions and express all your vacation wishes so we can make your experience in Tahoe perfection!
Why the Owner Chose Sunnyside:
Blessed with magnificent natural beauty and located in the one most popular and desirable locations in the Western United States, Lake Tahoe is considered the jewel of California. At 6,229 feet above sea level, Lake Tahoe is the highest lake of its size in the United States, measuring 22 miles long by 12 miles wide, with an average depth of 989 feet and 72 miles of shoreline. Its clear blue waters surrounded by the towering Sierras are a sight to behold! Lake Tahoe is truly a treasure, hopefully to be visited by all at some point!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Nestled in the heart of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Lake Tahoe is home to some of America’s favorite vacation and recreation locations. Enjoy world-famous beaches, hiking, biking trails, watersports, skiing, dining, shopping, and more! With so many activities to choose from, there is something to keep everyone in your group entertained! At Tahoe Luxury Properties we have a full time concierge on staff to recommend fun things to do with your days and to arrange special ventures (from dinner reservations to personal helicopter rides). Whatever you desire, we are here to assist you!
- Primary: 1-530-584-3444
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Downstairs living room
Dining room table that sits 10 guests
Kitchen - open concept floor plan
Master King bedroom with beautiful views.
Twin over Queen bunk room
Biking on the East Shore
Skiing at Homewood
Hot tub on back deck!
view of the fireplace in living room
Beautiful kitchen with stainless steal appliances.
Upstairs living/TV room
spacious bathroom with double sinks!
Back of Rising Sun; Nice area for kids and adults to gather and play!
The Village at Northstar
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Friday, November 29, 2013
4 Bedroom / 4 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.