309 Spartina Circle -- Next Door to Camp Watercolor on Park!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
WaterColor house description
Unbelievable location in the Camp District – this spacious luxury home is located at 309 Spartina Circle, situated directly on Wood Fern Park, immediately next door to Camp WaterColor/pool (the first house on the north side of the park) and the kids' playground. Wood Fern Park also has a small pond for the kids to fish.
This spacious designer four-story 4,400 sq. ft. home has 4 bedrooms and 4 full baths on the second floor, an additional third floor loft area that sleeps 3 and has a half bath and a wet bar, and a fourth floor tower room. It was purchased in 2009 as a new home and was professionally decorated and completed in 2010. It sleeps 13 in beds and features two separate master suites off the second floor landing, each with its own covered porch, and separate bathrooms with marble. This home is ideal for extended family reunions and gatherings, or for two families vacationing together. Sit on the outdoor porch with fireplace while watching your kids play in one of the two parks that surround the property. This house is the closest to the Camp WaterColor pool. It also features 4 porches, 2 balconies, and 1 screened in porch with a dining table that seats 14.
With a unique multi-level design by Dungan-Nequette Architects, this home is custom built and professionally decorated as 'coastal casual,' with meticulous attention to detail throughout. The house features an 'old Florida' theme in the third-floor loft area, a nautical themed boys' room on the second floor, and a girls' room on the second floor decorated with Serena and Lily 'Eve' bedding. You will find hand-finished antique reclaimed heart-pine hardwood floors throughout the home, as well as beautiful designer furnishings, linens, and original art work from local artists. The master bath has a tub and shower with a spa shower head.
Words do not do this home justice! Please browse through the photos included here.
• Situated in WaterColor’s most desired Camp District, with incredible location immediately adjacent to Camp WaterColor, surrounded by Wood Fern Park in rear, croquet lawn and playground on one side, and heavily treed unbuilt lot on the other side.
• The oversized kitchen will be loved by cooks and features granite countertops, a maple center island, and gourmet appliances.
• Dining area with two large round tables, each seating 6.
• Large screened in porch, with outdoor dining table seating 14 and overlooking the croquet lawn.
• Separate family room and sun room downstairs, with ample seating, large LED flat screen TV, and Blu-Ray DVD player.
• Second floor features two separate master suites, each with its own covered porch and large LED flat screen TV, as well as two additional guest bedrooms. All bedrooms have adjoining full baths and walk-in closets. The master suite in the rear of the home has a fireplace, the master suite in the front features a porch swing bed. One bedroom has a nautical theme with built-in bunk beds and another bed plus trundle. Another bedroom has a Serena and Lily 'eve' theme, with two twin beds.
• Third floor is a bunk room with an 'old Florida' theme, with a sectional, three built in end-to-end twin beds (connected via portholes) with separate reading lights, separate game area with built-in benches, large LED flat screen TV, Playstation 3, wet bar with ice maker, and a half bath.
• Enormous fourth floor tower room, with breathtaking views in all directions, and two separate porch areas with outdoor seating.
• High speed wireless internet throughout home.
• Separate laundry room with large capacity top-of-line washer and dryer and work area with full desk and internet.
• Back porch with outdoor fireplace looks out directly on Wood Fern Park.
• Camp WaterColor pool is 50 yards from back door.
• Outdoor hot/cold shower.
• Covered port cochere with parking for two cars.
* Outdoor first floor porch areas in front and back of the house with a fireplace on porch facing park. All 4 outdoor porches contain Restoration Hardware or Pottery Barn outdoor furnishings. Screened in porch contains redwood picnic table that seats 14.
Sleeping Arrangements (Sleeps 13 in beds):
• Second Floor Master 1 - King Bed.
• Second Floor Master 2 - King Bed.
• Second Floor Guest 1 – Two Twin Beds.
• Second Floor Guest 2 – Twin Bunk Bed, Day Bed with Trundle.
• Third Floor Kids’ Suite – Three Twin Beds.
Vacation on the unspoiled beaches of Florida while enjoying all the luxuries of a first-class resort community. WaterColor was recently voted the Best Family Resort in North America by Travel & Leisure magazine. WaterColor is a 499-acre Southern coastal resort and residential community nestled between the sugar sand beaches of Florida’s breathtaking Emerald Coast and the shores of a rare coastal dune lake. Amenities include five pools, extensive bike trails, canoeing/kayaking, fishing, and the wonderful oceanfront WaterColor Beach Club, with food and drink service! There is private beach access from the Beach Club. WaterColor is just steps from nearby Seaside.
No pets or smoking permitted. A 50% deposit is required at the time of reservation with the balance and a $500 refundable security deposit due within 30 days of scheduled arrival.
Keywords: 309 Spartina Circle Home on Wood Fern Park and Camp WaterColor
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 15, Beds for 13-15
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Parking Off Street
- Covered Parking
- Wood Fireplace
- This house is located on park that includes a playground set for children, water activities, bike trail, pond, kid's camp, and teen room with pool table/games. House has PlayStation 3 video system in bunk room with games. Located on Wood Fern Park, where 4th of July party is held each year....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Video Games
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Video Game Console
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Jet Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Mountain Biking
- Wildlife Viewing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Water Skiing
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
ReviewsWrite a review
Watercolor Summer 2011
Watercolor Summer 2011
This was our second time to vacation in Watercolor. We stayed in the Park District our first time, so we were a little hesitant to stay in the Camp District this time...not knowing much about the location. No worries now!!! Your home on Spartina Circle was FABULOUS! We loved having the open grass field right outside our back door. The 4th floor balcony was a great place to watch the numerous games of kickball and soccer that took place there every night. The decor in your home was absolutely BEAUTIFUL. You spared no expense, and it showed!! The kitchen was a cook's dream and the dining areas were wonderful to entertain several families for dinner. We will definitely vacation in your home again. We appreciate you sharing your WONDERFUL home with us!
- Guest Leslie (San Antonio, Texas)
- Date of stay 07/23/11
- Review Submitted 08/04/11
Recommended for: Girls getaway, families with young children, age 55+, families with teenagers.
We have been vacationing in Watercolor for the past six years, and have rented a new home every time. By far this was the best property we have stayed in. The home is incredible! The location is perfect. We walked out the back door and were at the Camp Watercolor pool! The house is perfect for large familes, as there are two master bedrooms. The kitchen has everything......and is perfect for entertaining. The photos are wonderful, but when you arrive at the house you will be awed! Words cannot describe ths property. I hate to even spread the word on this property, as our family definitely plans to return!
- Guest oklahomans (Edmond, Oklahoma)
- Date of stay 08/07/10
- Review Submitted 08/21/10
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, girls getaway, families with young children, adventure seekers, families with teenagers.
A coastal masterpiece..
A coastal masterpiece..
this house is absolutely amazing! Not only is it beautifully decorated and very well appointed the location is perfect!! This house is the first house next to Camp Watercolor pool with a soccer field in your backyard. Also there is a croquette lawn and playground right next door. Our children were in heaven from the proximity of the pool, playground and lawns to riding our bikes everywhere. We rode from the Publix to the Beach to the Boat House and the other wonderful parks and pools. Everything is accessible by bicycles, even Seaside. There are also great restaurants nearby and eating poolside at lunch was enjoyed by everyone. The photos do not do this house justice, you have experience this house to appreciate it! I guarantee you will have a wonderful vacation in this beautiful home and resort as we did. Thanks for sharing your beautiful home with my family and we look forward to staying with you again!
- Guest Shonda P. (Birmingham, AL)
- Date of stay 05/01/10
- Review Submitted 05/15/10
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, girls getaway, families with young children, age 55+, families with teenagers.
Absolutely beautiful home and perfect location....
Absolutely beautiful home and perfect location....
Our family visits the 30-A area frequently, and we usually stay in Rosemary Beach or Alys Beach, This was our first visit to Watercolor and it was a wonderful vacation! This home is the nicest we have stayed in on any of our trips. It is immaculate, beautifully decorated, has great extras (separate ice maker, hanging bed on the porch, outdoor fireplace, great showers), and is in a perfect location. You are steps away from one of the pools, a large soccer field where the children can play, and another field that is great for croquet, bocce ball, etc. Try the YOLO boards at the boathouse in the neighborhood - they are great fun! We will definitely return to Watercolor and stay in this home again!
- Guest GaFamily (Georgia)
- Date of stay 04/05/10
- Review Submitted 04/14/10
Recommended for: Sightseeing, tourists without a car, families with young children, families with teenagers.
Fall/Winter 2013-2014 .. Sep 03-Feb 28 .. $500/night .. $3400/week Spring Break 2014 ...... Mar 01-Apr 25 ................ $5900/week Spring 2014 ............ Apr 26-May 23 .. $750/night .. $4700/week Summer 2014 ............ May 24-Sep 01 ................ $6500/week Holidays (Memorial Day, July Fourth, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas) higher. 7 night minimum in summer and during spring break and holidays. Sat-Sat rental. 4 night minimum otherwise. Rates exclusive of 12% Florida lodging tax, $495 cleaning fee and $500 refundable security deposit.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 2009
About the owner: We are a family from Dallas, Texas. We've vacationed at many beaches all over the world over the years, but stopped going anywhere else after we discovered this part of Florida. We finally bought this home in summer 2009, and spend as much time as we can there. We know you will enjoy it as much as we do! Yvette and Peter Dallas, Texas
Why the Owner Chose WaterColor:
We think this part of the Florida Emerald Coast is one of the most magical places in the United States, with incredible sugar sand beaches, breathtaking water and the rare coastal dune lakes. The laid-back family friendly atmosphere of WaterColor, Southern coastal lifestyle and all the incredible amenities (beach club, biking, golf, tennis, fishing, YOLO boarding, snorkelling, etc.) make this an unbeatable vacation location.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Many amenities are available to guests staying at WaterColor properties, including access to the beach club, tennis courts, bike rentals, the boathouse, and the gym. Some of these amenities require an additional fee to participate. Several world class golf courses (Tom Fazio, Robert Trent Jones, Jr., Greg Norman) are in the immediate area and available for play by WaterColor guests.
- Primary: (214) 477-4029 (Texas, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
309 Spartina Circle - Next Door to Camp WaterColor on Wood Fern Park!
Dining Area, Kitchen, and Family Room. Two Round Tables Seat 12.
Sun Room off Family Room with Flat Panel TV, Sectional, and Entry to Kitchen
Rear of Home, as Viewed from Wood Fern Park with Fireplace and Outdoor Furniture
Rear Master Bathroom, with Tub and Separate Enclosed Multi-Jet Shower
Front Master Bathroom, with Marble Shower and Walk-In Closet
Girls Bedroom (Twin Beds), with Full Bath/Shower, Serena and Lily Bedding
4th Floor Tower Room, 2 Balconies with Outdoor Seating, Breathtaking Views!
Downstairs 2 Story Entry Foyer with Powder Bath, Kids' Cubbie Area, Bookshelf.
Screen Porch Overlooking Croquet Lawn w/ Redwood Dining Table and Outdoor Shower
Kitchen, with Maple-Block Center Island, and Gourmet Appliances (Sub-Zero Refrig
Rear Master Bedroom, with Fireplace, Flat Panel TV, Neiman Marcus Designer Linen
Front Master Bedroom, with Covered Porch and Porch Swing Bed, NM linens, TV
Boys' Bedroom, Nautical Theme (Bunks, Day Bed, and Trundle), Full Bath/Shower
Third Floor Kids' Suite (Three Twin Beds), Game Room, Video, Half Bath, Wet Bar
View from Fourth Floor Tower Balcony of Adjacent Camp WaterColor, Pool, 2 Parks
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Sunday, September 01, 2013
4 Bedroom / 4.5 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.