VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Book 2 nights and get your third night free. January/05 - May/21.
This is your gateway to a perfect vacation?
This all season vacation home has all the luxurious creature-comforts of modern day life for a relaxing vacation. Home away from home. Perfect in every way; a romantic getaway for you and yours, a family vacation with the kids, or a reunion with friends.
Kingfisher cove cedar wood cabins were newly constructed in 2007 and are perfectly located in a beautiful nature reserve just steps from the banks of Lake Goshorn and minutes from downtown Saugatuck. Kingfisher Cove is the perfect place for enjoying outdoor activities, boating, fishing and canoeing, just steps from your front door. Three miles from downtown Saugatuck and Douglas, the convenient location allows you easy access to all the area has to offer - Just minutes from the Saugatuck Dunes State Park and some of the most pristine beaches in the world on Lake Michigan.
With a long list of additional features including hot tub, free access to association pool and large screened-in porch there's something for everyone to enjoy. Don't forget your fishing poles for lazy days on the floating dock!
Here a summary of some of the amenities available at Pinetree cabin at Kingfisher Cove
Sleeps up to Eight:
- Second floor Master Suite with queen size hickory log bed, On suite luxurious bathroom with soaking tub and separate shower, Walk-in closet. - Ground floor guest bedroom with queen size hickory bed. - Additional bedroom with 2 hickory log bunk bed. - All bedrooms have large closets, bed linens and cozy comforters provided. - Loft sleeping quarters with 2 full size pull out sofa beds.
Kitchen and self catering facilities:
Kitchen is fully equipped with electric stove, microwave, oven, refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, coffee maker, cooking and baking utensils, lots of counter space and dinner service for eight.
Entertainment: - 42in Plasma screen television in the loft, with basic cable, and available On-Demand movies and sports - Stereo, with AM/FM tuner, CD player and iPod dock with remote - Large selection of board games available for all age groups.
Relaxation and Outdoor experience:
- Four season hot tub is the best place to unwind - Free access to association swimming pool - There is a paved patio area equipped with a gas grill for the BBQ experience. - Screened porch on the back of the house offers a dining table to enjoy your culinary delights while enjoying the outdoor wooded view. There are also rocking chairs to relax and unwind with a cup of herbal tea. - Great Room features 22ft high wood-burning fireplace to gather round for evening conversation and board games - Boarded walk all way to Lake Goshorn is only a short leisurely walk through the woods - Oval beach is only a 10 minute drive from the doorstep and Sand Dunes national park is 5 min drive.
Bring your bikes for a leisurely cycle ride(20-30 min) in to down town Saugatuck on a family friendly cycle path separated from the Hwy.
Other Activities: Dune Rides - Saugatuck Dunes State Park, Winneries - Fenn Valley Winery & Vineyards, Art Gallaries and studios, and live theatre and music - Saugatuck Arts Center.
And just in case, there's a Washer/Dryer - complete laundry accessories, including ironing board and iron.
Choose Kingfisher cove, pinetree cabin for your next vacation? You will not be disappointed.
- Second floor Master Suite with queen size hickory log bed, On suite luxurious bathroom with soaking tub and separate shower, Walk-in closet.
- Ground floor guest bedroom with queen size hickory bed.
- Additional bedroom with 2 hickory log bunk bed.
- All bedrooms have large closets, bed linens and cozy comforters provided.
- Loft sleeping quarters with 2 full size pull out sofa beds....moreless
Fall Favorites Sep 8 - Dec 24, 2015 2 night min stay
Christmas - New Year Dec 25 - Jan 3, 2016 2 night min stay
Winter Specials (3rd NYT Free) Jan 4 - May 26, 2016 2 night min stay
Memorial Day wknd (3-nights) May 27 - May 30, 2016 4 night min stay
$1,275 flat fee
Early Summer May 31 - Jun 30, 2016 2 night min stay
Mid Summer Jul 1 - Jul 29, 2016 7 night min stay
Late Summer Jul 30 - Sep 2, 2016 7 night min stay
My Standard Rate 2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
3 nights minimum during New year break.
Winter and Spring Special -Reserve 2 nights or more to get an extra night free. This offer is valid from Jan 3- May 23rd 2014
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Book with confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
2 hours from Chicago, Less than 3 hours from Detroit
Other Activities: shopping,health/beauty spa, parasailing,Gym
Golf: Clearbrook Golf Club - All within 10 min Drive from the Cabin.
6494 Clearbrook Drive, Saugatuck, MI (269) 857-2000. clearbrookgolfclub.com
tee time reservations · book tee times · grill room · holiday packages.
Ravines Golf Club
3520 Palmer Drive, Saugatuck, MI
(269) 857-1616. ravinesgolfclub.com
landing areas · wide fairways · 18 holes · pro shop
Laketown Golf & Conference Center
6069 Blue Star Highway, Saugatuck, MI
(269) 857-5730. laketown-center.com
premier location · audio visual · practice range · ceremony sites ·
Sherwood Forest Bed and Breakfast
938 Center Street, Douglas, MI
(800) 838-1246. sherwoodforestbandb.com
hardwood floors · gas fireplace · wing chairs · charter fishing · heated pool
West Shore Golf Club
14 Ferry Street, Douglas, MI
winding creek · 18 hole
Ski: Kingfisher cove is only 40 Minutes away from the BITTERSWEET Ski resort. http://www.skibittersweet.com
Year Purchased: 2009
About the owner: We are a family of 5 that loves to travel. When we are not travelling we spend most of our weekends at KFC. Our little paradise at KFC offers everything we need for a relaxing family vacation and more...
Why the Owner Chose Saugatuck: Saugatuck is centrally located with 1.5 hrs from Lansing, 2 Hrs from Chicago, 25 min from Grand Rapids. Newly build condominium. Great place for a family vacation or a romantic get-away.