Sunny Place 1/1 Apt, One Block to Beach
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Fort Lauderdale apartment description
Nationally rated as a Superior Small Lodging, Sunny Place is a well-maintained, tropically landscaped, one-story triplex, just one short block to our award-winning Blue Wave beach with lifeguards. Miles of shoreline allow for long, uninterrupted runs or walks. Looking north, you’ll see our fishing pier and lighthouse. It is just a short walk to dozens of restaurants, shops, nightspots, public fishing pier, snorkel/dive boats, charter fishing boats, jet ski and boat rentals, nail and beauty salons, drug store, gourmet fish market and more. The closest 36-hole golf facility is a five-minute drive. I-95 is a 10-minute drive for easy access to attractions and shopping throughout South Florida.
Sunny Place is very clean and well-appointed. The two bedroom apartment can be split and offered as separate one-bedroom and studio units, each with full kitchens. Apartments are fenced and semi private with lush landscaping, air conditioning and new furnishings, with everything you need in your home-away-from-home. Each apartment has a full kitchen with all utensils, cable TV/VCR, phone/voice mail, free Wi-Fi, all linens, iron & board, family games, popular videos, books, beach gear, BBQ grill and more...everything you would find in your own home. A laundry facility is in the building.
Sunny Place is in the heart of Pompano Beach’s oceanfront community, just south of Atlantic Blvd. on the East side of A-1-A. It is centrally located 15 minutes north to downtown Boca Raton, and 15 minutes south to downtown Fort Lauderdale. We are 20 minutes north of Fort Lauderdale International Airport, 45 minutes north of Miami International Airport, and 40 minutes south of Palm Beach International Airport. I-95 is a 10-minute drive for easy access to attractions and shopping throughout South Florida.
Keywords: Apartment, condo, beach house
- On floor 1
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- King size beds (1), Sleep Sofa (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Air Conditioning
- Parking Off Street
- Linens Provided
- Living Room seats 5
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Cultural: Walk or drive to local establishments with live music, nightclubs, ballroom dancing, comedy clubs and all sorts of local and regional festivals. Visit the Broward Center for the Performing Arts, the Fort Lauderdale Art Museum, the Fort Lauderdale Museum of Discovery and Science with IMAX theater and the historic Bonnet House museum and gardens. Sports: Visit the spectacular Isle Casino (smoke-free) right next door to Pompano Harness Track. All professional sporting events are represented at nearby arenas, plus Jai Alai, car racing, tennis, golf, and local gyms. Eco Tourism: Visit Butterfly World, Fern Forest Nature Center, or Quiet Waters Park. Drive to the Everglades for airboat and swamp buggy rides, photography, Indian reservations, alligator farms, nature trails, kayaking, fishing, and bird watching. ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Lawn / Garden
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
- Mountain Biking
- Jet Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Roller Blading
- Pier Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Surf Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Water Skiing
- Winery Tours
- Recreation Center
- Botanical Garden
- Water Parks
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Paddle Boating
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Air Park for private planes and Good Year Blimp, Casinos, Horse Track, Everglades Adventures, Worlds largest flea markets, fishing pier, light house. Walk across the beach road to our newly redesigned (Dec. 2012) award-winning “Blue Wave” beach with picnic tables, playground, exercise equipment and lifeguards. Snorkel and dive trips 3x daily; charter party and fishing boats, enjoy 24/7 public fishing pier, surfing, jet skis, boat rentals, Intracoastal Waterway cruises and gambling cruises....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
One bedroom $125-$249/night .............. $650-$1,200/week .. $1,950-$3,900/month Two bedroom $189-$379/night ............. $1050-$1,950/week .. $3,150-$5,850/month Studio apt. $89-$199/night ............... $450-$1,000/week .. $1,350/$3,000/month All rates based on time of year......NIGHTLY RATES ALSO AVAILABLE, PLEASE INQUIRE. 3 NIGHT min Stay, 11% taxes, exit cleaning fee of $75-$125, $500 security deposit A 50% payment of the rental fees are due upon signing of the rental agreement. Balance due 30 days prior to arrival. Small dogs: inquire. Check in beginning 4 pm, Check out by 10 am
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Fort Lauderdale International at 10 Miles
- Nearest Train: Amtrack at 5 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 95 at 3 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Award winning Pompano Beach - 1 block away at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Pompano's Municipal Greg Norman Golf Course at 2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Numerous restaurants at 0.1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2001
About the owner: Elaine Fitzgerald is the Mom AND the Pop at Beach Vacation Rentals, and owns several vacation rentals all listed on VRBO. She was a former TV journalist and then owner of a PR and marketing firm for many years, before starting her retirement business as an innkeeper.
- Primary: +1 (954) 283-1111
- Secondary: +1 (954) 283-1111
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Sunny Place is on the E. side of A-1-A just one short block to the beach.
Dining table can open twice as big for 6 people. Kitchen includes dishwasher.
Living room has books and family games, DVD, stereo, Cable TV.
Master bedroom has king bed, TV/VCR and walk-in closet.
Relaxing sun room
All the comforts of home in this 1/1.
Second bedroom w/ queen bed doubles as studio w/ kitchen, own entry.
Our award-winning Blue Wave beach is one short block from the apartment.
Our newly remodeled public beachfront completed in April 2013.
Beautiful beachfront has natural plantings, lovely walkways and bike path.
Our charter fishing fleet and snorkel and dive boats are f minutes up the road.
Terrace by front door is tropically landscaped, w/ electric grill.
Living room has a full size sleeper sofa and desk in the corner. Free WIFI.
Bathroom with large step-in shower.
Enjoy dining on the back terrace off of sun room.
Lush gardens surround porch
Our pristine beach is one of the prettiest in South Florida.
New children's play area is next to adult exercise equipment at the beach.
Walk to dozens of nearby restaurants. Menus are in the apartment's guest book.
Historic Hillsboro Lighthouse is the backdrop for our beach.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Monday, December 02, 2013