Delray Beach Apartment Ocean Front, Walk to Shops & Downtown.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Incredible location, right on the beach, run into the ocean for a morning dip or swim at any time of day in the warm ocean, 5 minute stroll to beautiful downtown Delray, walk the avenue to many shops, boutiques, and over 30 restaurants, lively night life. In July 2012, Delray Beach awarded the Best Fun Small Town in America over 100 other competitors!
88 S. Ocean Blvd. is a block from Atlantic Ave. and 4 doors down from famous Boston's on the Beach.
Completely furnished, newly decorated, 2 bedroom, 2 bath apartment, living room opens onto large deck with ocean view, terrazzo and wood floors, brand new full kitchen with granite counter-tops, large landscaped yard, cable and internet, private parking space included, convenient coin-operated laundry on premises
Dates of Availability for 2 bedroom unit:
December - April (season), $2300/week or $8000 a month
May - November (off season), $1800/week or $6000 a month
No pets, no smoking
$300 damage deposit
Keywords: Spanish style condos, ocean front villas, 2 bedroom apartment and a studio apartment.
Please inquire if interested, Furnished Studio also available.
- On floor 2
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- King size beds (1), Double Beds (2), Sleep Sofa or Futons 0
- 2.0 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Parking Off Street:
- Air Conditioning:
- Towels Provided
- Living Room seats 8
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- DVD Player
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Ocean View
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Water Skiing
- Medical Services
- Jet Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
Delray Beach was just awarded the title of 'most fun small town in America.' Delray has great weather, a beautiful beach, many excellent restaurants, great sports and amusements. It is a great family get away or romantic couple retreat. Besides the ocean, beach, tennis, sailing, paddle board, windsurfing, there is a new miniature golf course in town....morecollapse
ReviewsWrite a review
Living By the Beach
Living By the Beach
My wife and I and two adult daughters rented this property for a week in March 2011 and everything was perfect. The place has plenty of room and is decorated in a style appropriate for being across from the beach. The apartment is freshly painted and there is a second-floor deck from which you can see the ocean. The location could not have been better. Atlantic Avenue is only a block away and the center of town is a 10 minute walk. I would gladly stay here again when I come back to Delray Beach.
- Guest Bob
- Date of stay 03/10/12
- Review Submitted 03/29/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, tourists without a car, girls getaway, families with young children, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with teenagers.
Guest comment entered by owner
We love your place! It is so cozy and the building has true character. Scott (the manager) has been most helpful and responsive.
- Guest Tulla with husband and two daughters
- Date of stay 07/11/10
- Review Submitted 08/19/10
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Discounts: 29 nights or more $304 nightly
Dec 1 - Apr 29
3 night min stay
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $300
- Taxes Not included
1. Owner rents to the Resident and the Resident rents from the Owner for residential use only, the premises known as: Coral Cove Apartment (or Condo),# , 88 South Ocean Blvd., Delray Beach, FL 33483. Terms of lease to be arranged. Monthly/weekly rent depends on season and apartment. A $25 fee will be charged for any returned check. 2. Resident shall deposit with Owner, as a damage deposit $300 due upon confirming reservation. Owner may claim (withhold) of the security deposit only such amounts as are reasonably necessary to remedy tenant defaults as follows: (A) in the payment of rent, or (B) to repair damages to the premises caused by Resident, exclusive of ordinary wear and tear, or C) to clean such premises, if necessary, upon termination of the tenancy. No later than one month after the Resident has vacated the premises, the Owner shall furnish the Resident with an itemized written statement of the basis for, and the amount of, any security received and the disposition of such security and shall return any remaining portion of such security to the Resident. 3. This agreement may be terminated by either party after service upon the other a written 30-day notice of termination of tenancy after the initial 6 months.. 4. Premises shall be occupied only by the following named person or persons: . 5. No bird or animal, or pet shall be allowed anywhere on premises including inside your apartment or outside on property. ________(Please initial) Rental Agreement, Coral Cove Apt. # Page 2 6. No smoking is allowed inside apartment. 7. Resident shall not violate any Governmental law in the use of the premises, commit waste or nuisance, annoy, molest or interfere with any other Resident or neighbor. 8. Except as provided by law, no repairs, decorating or alterations shall be done by Resident without Owner’s prior written consent. 9. Resident has inspected the premises, furnishings and equipment, and has found them to be satisfactory. All plumbing, heating and electrical systems are operative and deemed satisfactory. 10. Resident shall keep the premises and furniture, furnishings and appliances, and fixtures which are rented for Residents exclusive use in good order and condition. No furniture or furnishings will be moved out unless permission is given by owner and storage is arranged and paid for by the Resident. Resident shall pay Owner for costs to repair, replace or rebuild any portion of the premises damaged by the Resident, Resident’s guests or invitees. Resident’s personal property is not insured by Owner. 11. Resident shall pay for his own electric bill from FPL, telephone service and cable television. Resident is responsible for arranging for these services to begin and also to end. 12. There is one parking space assigned for each apartment. Any extra parking needed will have to be arranged by Resident off premises.. 11. No portion of said premises shall be sublet nor this Agreement assigned. Any attempted subletting or assignment by the Resident, at the election of Owner, shall be an irremediable breach of this Agreement. The undersigned Resident acknowledges having read and understood the foregoing, and having receipt of a duplicate original. ___________________________________ ________________________________ Owner, or Authorized Agent Date Resident Date
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
- Nearest Airport: Palm Beach Airport at 15 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Delray Beach at Delray Beach
- Nearest Barpub: Boston's at Delray Beach
Year Purchased: 1938
About the owner: Enjoy traveling, have lived in many places around the world including Madrid, Tokyo, Kumamoto, Grenoble, New York, Washington DC and San Francisco, enjoy sports especially water activities like swimming, windsurfing and snorkeling, enjoy spending time with family and friends, speak five languages (French, Spanish, Japanese, German, and English), enjoy meeting new people
Why the Owner Chose Delray Beach:
The property is right on the ocean, the water is warm all year, it is conveniently located and one can walk on the beach, walk to a beautiful downtown, great shopping, fabulous boutiques, close to theater and movies, over 30 fantastic restaurants within walking distance, nearby nightlife. My children enjoy beaching, riding the waves, looking for shells, building sand castles, snorkeling, fishing, nearby water parks, bowling alleys, and just relaxing
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
The beach is in front of the property on Ocean Blvd (A1A). 15 minute drive to Worth Ave. in Palm Beach, 10 minute drive to Mizner Park shopping and restaurants in Boca Raton. Many nearby malls and walk to many shops/boutiques in Delray Beach. Over 30 fabulous restaurants within walking distance that I highly recommend such as 32 East and Dada. Lively nightlife, Thursday nights offer art and jazz on the avenue (Atlantic Ave).
- Primary: +1 (561) 716-6629 (Florida, USA)
- Secondary: +1 (510) 540-6461 (California, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The apt. is the second floor unit.
You'll have to sleep eventually ... a king size bed in the master & walk in...
the ocean view from your deck.... and 2 blocks from Trendy Atlantic Ave.
Relax....in your beach paridise livingroom, the door opens to ocean view patio
the 2nd bdrm. is all new. and private from the main living area.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Friday, May 17, 2013