S011 Bayou Too!- Private Pool
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Ocean Sands, Section K house description
Enjoy a relaxing vacation in this attractively furnished, spacious Outer Banks home.
A Queen bedroom with adjoining bathroom is located on the top level. Mid-level holds three bedrooms, a Queen Master Suite with Full Bath, a Queen bedroom and a bedroom with a Duobunk and trundle.
The Private Pool is refreshing on warm days; the Hot Tub is a soothing relief on cool nights. Enjoy a Foosball tournament or a family movie night in the ground level recreation room. The WiFi Internet Access allows the whole family to connect with the outside world. Nearby community Tennis courts and Currituck Club’s golf course are great extras for the active-minded.
“Bayou Too!” is located near local shops, restaurants and attractions. Just a short easy stroll to the beach. This beautiful home is located in Section K of Ocean Sands at Milepost CC 7.5.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Washing Machine
- Parking Off Street
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Roller Blading
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Live Theater
- Bird Watching
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Eco Tourism
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Horseback Riding
- In addition to lazy days soaking up rays, Golfing, Boating, Shopping, Swimming, Restaurants, Surfing, Mini Golf, Sightseeing and Cinemas, here are a few things to keep you busy from Corolla to Roanoke Island: Wild Mustangs of Carova, Currituck Heritage Park (home of the Whalehead Club, Center for Wildlife Education & the Currituck Lighthouse), National Audubon’s Pine Island Bird Sanctuary, Icarus Memorial to Flight, Avalon Fishing Pier & Arcade, Wright Brother’s Monument, Jockey’s Ridge State Park (Largest Living Sand Dune on the East Coast!), NC Aquarium Annex at Jennette’s Pier, Bodie Island Lighthouse, Oregon Inlet Fishing Marina, Elizabethan Gardens, Fort Raleigh National Historic Site, The Lost Colony Outdoor Drama, NC Aquarium, NC Maritime Museum, Roanoke Marshes Lighthouse, Freedman’s Colony of Roanoke Island & Roanoke Island Festival Park....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
04/27/13 to 05/24/13: $ 945.00 per wk 09/07/13 to 09/20/13: $ 1,250.00 per wk 05/25/13 to 06/07/13: $ 1,250.00 per wk 09/21/13 to 10/04/13: $ 945.00 per wk 06/08/13 to 06/28/13: $ 1,895.00 per wk Off Season: $ 795.00 per wk 06/29/13 to 08/16/13: $ 2,195.00 per wk 08/17/13 to 09/06/13: $ 1,595.00 per wk Security Deposit $300 *Leaseholder must be 24 years of age or older. Family Groups Only.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Primary: +1 888-860-3863
- Secondary: +1 252-261-2326
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013
4 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.