VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
In beautiful Pigeon Forge, Tennessee you will find an amazing log cabin for rent called Amazing Place. This large 3,271 sq ft, 3-step easy entrance, 5 bedroom log cabin rental with 3 king beds, 1 queen, 1 full bed, 2 futons, 5 decks adding an additional 1,311 sq ft of 'space' all with phenomenal, breathtaking mountain view of Wears Valley and Cove Mountain, 8 person hot tub and is located near Pigeon Forge looking out over the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
Breathtaking views of Wears Valley and Cove Mountain greet you as you enter Amazing Place from the porch and this rustic Smoky Mountains log cabin rental fits right into the scenery perfectly.
As you enter the front door which opens into the kitchen, the scent of pine from the cabinets permeates the area. The top of the cabinets are decorated with items from bygone days such as old fashion bread box, tea kettle, and old aluminum pots all of which add to the country charm. Large 7 foot windows allow a view of the mountain and valley.
The fully equipped kitchen in the cabin has all the amenities of home. You can serve your meals on the large dining table that seats 8 with 4 additional seats at the bar.
The living room has large windows that extend to the top of the cabin providing a great view of the valley and mountains and there is plenty of seating for everyone with 2 overstuffed recliners, a sofa, 2 love seats and 3 large ottomans. You may just want to watch your favorite sports or program on the TV with Satellite service or on the DVD/VCR.
Make plans today to rent the Amazing Place cabin in Pigeon Forge for your next family or group stay in the Smokies.
Please Note: The cabin has it's own lot on top of the ridge/mountain. There are other houses around, but it has it's privacy. It's NOT a 'development' where the houses are stacked side-by-side and you share your driveway with your next door neighbor. It's more of a ridge/mountain neighborhood area, with it's own private driveway.
Things to do close to Amazing Place:
1. There is horseback riding at Walden's Creek Stables, which is about 7 miles [15-18 minutes] from the cabin. 2. Dollywood is about 10 miles [approx 20 minutes] from the cabin. 3. River Rat tubing is about 8 miles away [8-10 minutes] from the cabin. 4. Zipling at Wahoo Zip Lining - 12 miles from the cabin. 5. The Dixie Stampede is about 10 miles [10-13 minutes] from the cabin. This is a show that includes dinner and show with horses. It's fun for the entire family! 6. A 'freebie' you can do that is very popular is Cade's Cove. It's a drive-thru 'nature park'. There are deer and tons of other wildlife walking around and is fun for everyone. Also, a beautiful place for photographs. You're about 30 minutes to get to Cade's Cove from the cabin. Just go the opposite way of town - when you leave the cabin turn right and follow the signs. 7. Putt Putt at Firehouse Golf is about 7 miles [10-12 minutes] from the cabin. 8. Eagle’s Landing Golf Club is located 15 miles [25 minutes] from the cabin. 9. There is a Kroger supermarket about 9 miles [10 minutes] from the cabin. 10. Walmart Supercenter approximately 10 miles from the cabin. I know this helps our guests offset some of the eating out costs by stocking up with groceries for dining in at the cabin. :-)
King size beds (3) 2 king beds are in the 2 upper level Master Suites, each with their own private bathroom. The other is on the main/entry level bedroom with access to the bathroom on the main floor. Queen size bed (1) is located in the bedroom on the lower level, which is separated from the game room area and has access to the bathroom. The Full Bed (1) located on the main/entry level of the cabin is a small kid's bedroom with a children's table and 4 chairs. Futons (2) are in this cabin, both on on the lower level, game room area....moreless
Has access doors to main level bedroom and main living area....moreless
Lower Level: toilet, combination tub/shower
Has access doors to lower level bedroom and living area....moreless
You are just minutes away from Cades Cove and one of the favorite picnic areas in the Smokies called Metcalf Bottoms which has tables and grills under the shade of huge trees right alongside the Little River.
One of the most popular destinations within the Great Smoky Mountains National Park is Cades Cave which offers an 11 mile scenic motor drive, hiking, biking, picnicking and horseback riding....moreless
Clean linens are provided on the beds. Please bring your own covers/linens for the futons....moreless
Adequate parking for 3-5 cars, depending on size of vehicles and how the cars are arranged....moreless
The washer and dryer are discreetly hidden in a closet on the main/entry level just in case someone needs an extra change of clothes. Please bring your own detergent....moreless
Dishes & Utensils
Full Kitchen on main level, with a kitchenette [wetbar] with refrigerator, sink, and microwave on lower level game room area....moreless
One on main/entry level. The other is in the game room kitchenette....moreless
One on main/entry level. The other is in the game room kitchenette....moreless
(2) One balcony is for Master Suite 1. The other balcony is off of a cat walk and is accessible from both Master Suites....moreless
Deck / Patio:
(3) Phenomenal mountain views from 1,311 sq ft of deck! Enjoy the time to sit outside in the rockers, taking time to talk and relax. Or take your lunch outside while enjoying the beautiful scenery....moreless
Labor Day Weekend Sep 3 - Sep 8, 2015 4 night min stay
Fall/In Season Sep 9 - Oct 31, 2015 4 night min stay
Thanksgiving Nov 23 - Nov 29, 2015 4 night min stay
Christmas/New Years Dec 21 - Jan 3, 2016 4 night min stay
President's Day Weekend Feb 12 - Feb 15, 2016 3 night min stay
Spring Break Mar 1 - May 26, 2016 3 night min stay
$399 Fri, Sat
Memorial Day Weekend May 27 - May 30, 2016 4 night min stay
Summer May 31 - Jun 30, 2016 4 night min stay
4th Of July Jul 1 - Jul 6, 2016 4 night min stay
Summer Jul 7 - Aug 14, 2016 4 night min stay
August Aug 15 - Aug 31, 2016 3 night min stay
My Standard Rate 2 night min stay
$359 Fri, Sat
Additional information about rental rates
Weekly promo rate (weekly rate quoted) not valid with Saturday check-in, and may not apply to Holidays, email/call for details.
No smoking, pet-free cabin.
Must be 25 years of age or older to rent (copy of valid ID or Driver's License required).
Check in is after 3:00 P.M. and check out is at 11:00 A.M.
Visa, MC & Discover.
~Prices listed are only estimates and may change depending on the season~
Weekly promo rate (weekly rate quoted) not valid with Saturday check-in.
Weekly promo/discounts may not apply to Holidays, please email/call for details.
A 50% deposit is required at the time of booking to secure the reservation - remaining balance is due 30 days prior to the day of arrival.
Amount in full is due when check in is within 30 days.
Rates are subject to change until confirmed.
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
1. Horseback riding at Walden's Creek Stables about 7 miles from the cabin. http://www.waldencreekstables.com 2. Dollywood is about 10 miles from the cabin. 3. River Rat tubing is about 8 miles from the cabin. http://www.smokymtnriverrat.com 4. Zipling at Wahoo Zip Lining - 12 miles from the cabin. http://www.wahoozip.com/ 5. The Dixie Stampede is about 10 miles from the cabin. http://www.dixiestampede.com/pigeonforge.php
6. A 'freebie' you can do that is very popular is Cade's Cove, you're already out that direction with the location of the cabin. It's a drive-thru 'nature park'. Also, a beautiful place for photographs. You're about 30 minutes to get to Cade's Cove from the cabin. http://www.cadescove.net/ 7. Kroger supermarket about 9 miles from the cabin. 8. Walmart Supercenter approximately 10 miles from the cabin. I know this helps our guests offset some of the eating out costs by stocking up with groceries for dining in at the cabin. :-)
Year Purchased: 2003
Why the Owner Chose Pigeon Forge: This cabin was designed with the family in mind - large families, extended families, church families/retreats - to get them together to enjoy an extended weekend, an entire week, or even a couple of weeks away! It is located 6 miles from the Parkway in Pigeon Forge but is on a beautiful piece property, nestled on top of a mountain with a stunning view!
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin: Amazing Place is wonderful - it has a place for the 'guys' to be kids again while shooting pool. The women can relax in the hot tub and take in the gorgeous view. The children can go and play in the kid's room, watch TV, or play foosball in the game room. We enjoy going as a family, even taking other friends or family because it's so spacious with different 'areas' for everyone.