VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
A perfectly located modern apartment that sleeps 3 guests
This quaint, wooden floored 1 bedroom apt was carefully designed by an architect in June 2012 :
• It sleeps 3 guests ( + 1 child on request). • Located steps from the lively 'Rue Lepic' and “Rue des Abbesses'. • The apartment decor is tasteful and modern with a very clever use of space. • Bedroom is very calm and open.
On entering into the apartment one finds a small entrance.
To the right is the living room area which offers a warm comfortable seating arrangement (sofa + chairs) and a centre table. The room is also equipped with and open kitchen, a foldable dining table and a foldable bed.
The open kitchen is well equipped and offers all needed for cooking. The foldable dining table that seats 3 persons is discretely embedded in the wall unit, as is also the single bed.
Opposite the living room is the bedroom offers a double bed and has a double window.
To the right of the bedroom door is the stunning bathroom which offers a wide shower and a sink.
To the left of the bedroom area is the stand alone toilet.
The general decoration of the apt is chic and contemporary and gives a nice calm ambiance. It was not totally finished when photos were taken and you will be happy to see more pictures on the living room walls. This apartment offers a very good standard and a perfect location.
The location is a perfect base to visit Paris. It stays 15 minute by subway to most interesting Paris locations AND is a very charming and restful area to be appreciated after a whole day shopping and walking through museums.
• As you walk through Montmartre you will pass many winding and picturesque streets with fascinating houses, stairs and wonderful views over Paris. Look for the Montmartre Vineyard, walk to 'Place du Tertre' where artists will offer to draw your portrait and see Picasso’s house and the Salvador Dali museum. Visit the famous Sacre-Coeur Moorish-looking church.
• On the 'Rue des Abbesses' you will discover shops, cafes and clothing stores and in 'Rue Lepic' you will come across the market, wine shops - the cheese shop was rated n° 3 in France – bakeries and charcuteries. It’ll take a few days to select your preferred “café” !!! Walk down to the Moulin Rouge and experience the Paris nightlife.
• On the north side, close to the “Lamarck” metro station is the famous Rue du Poteau Market as well as quaint antique shops.
• The Champs-Elysees is only a ten-minute Metro ride, the Eiffel Tower, Le Marais, Les Halles, and Saint-Germain are all between 15-20 minutes from Abbesses.
HIGH Spring Mar 29 - Jul 14, 2015 4 night min stay
MID July Jul 15 - Aug 28, 2015 4 night min stay
HIGH Automn Aug 29 - Oct 31, 2015 4 night min stay
LOW Nov Nov 1 - Dec 15, 2015 4 night min stay
HIGH Christmas Dec 16 - Jan 5, 2016 4 night min stay
LOW Winter Jan 6 - Feb 28, 2016 4 night min stay
MID March Mar 1 - Mar 28, 2016 4 night min stay
Present Mar 1 - Mar 4, 2017 4 night min stay
My Standard Rate 4 night min stay
* Approximate Monthly rates, actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Rates may change at any time. Rates vary depending on season ,nbr of guests, occupation & owner. Site instant quotes are based on 2 guests.
- Note that this site automatic estimated quote system calculates rents in a basic way : it may result in higher quote for 6 days than for 7 days or other discrepancies. Therefore we systematically send a detailed quote with description, process & photos.
-We may accept 3 days stay : simply ask 4 days and add actual dates in the comment.
Summary of booking process :
0 - Click on e-mail manager to request (e-mail strongly preferred).
1 - Fast & detailed e-mail answer (check your junk/spam box just in case).
2 - Once agreed on dates, rental amount, and payment way, we send data for payment.
3 - Booking is confirmed on receipt of 50% of rent.
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.