VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Located in the Recoleta neighborhood—considered to be the most elegant and vibrant area of Buenos Aires — this ultra luxury apartment is just 4 blocks from the Recoleta Village. It is very spacious, with over 915 sq. feet (85 sq. meters). The apartment gets plenty of sunlight throughout the day.
This apartment occupies one full story of a beautifully maintained Art Moderne building. The unit has been completely renovated and is a 5 star property. The ceilings are 12 feet high, for an airy and stately atmosphere. It has a balcony with a tranquil view.
No expense was spared renovating and furnishing this apartment. Most of the furnishings are crafted by the high end Argentine designer Eugenio Aguirre. It is a perfect alternative for those who do not want to be cramped in a smaller hotel room or apartment.
The apartment has two bedrooms. Both bedrooms have a King Size bed, with Four Seasons Presidential suite mattresses. There is a totally renovated master bathroom with marble throughout. There is also a second full, totally renovated bathroom. The kitchen is a chef’s delight and has also been completely renovated with high end materials, furnished with everything you would find in your home.
This apartment is perfect for one to two couples or a family, suitable for a longer term stay in Buenos Aires or for pampering yourself for just a few short nights. Our company owns or manages several apartments in the area if you are coming with family or friends and all want to stay in the same area.
This generous apartment includes a whole host of luxurious features, including:
* Fully remodeled kitchen including marble countertops. * Full size microwave oven * Refrigerator/freezer * Dishes from Lauro O.
* Panasonic 5.8 Ghz cordless telephone with voicemail (up to 3 mailboxes) * Luxurious Italian sofa, furniture, lighting & furnishings * Stereo/CD player with remote control * 30 inch Panasonic TV with Cable * Panasonic DVD Player (also plays CD's/MP3's) * Luxury lighting
* King size bed with Four Seasons Presidential suite luxury mattress * Four Seasons goose down pillows * Home & Harmony luxury bedding * Custom made designer closets with internal lighting system * Mood lighting * Private Balcony * In-room electronic programmable safe
* King size bed with Four Seasons Presidential suite luxury mattress * Four Seasons goose down pillows
* Luxury bathroom with rainfall shower and luxury Jacuzzi bathtub * Complete marble bathroom * Hair dryer
* Luxury bathroom with custom made shower
Keywords: Recoleta, cemetery, luxury, arte, moderne, HGTV, TV
* Approximate Monthly rates, actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay
Additional information about rental rates
Refundable Damage Deposit$500
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Book with confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
Why Recoleta: We fell in love with Buenos Aires after getting married here, knowing that we would want to return frequently. We appointed the apartment with the most stylish furnishings we could find, mostly from the high-end Argentine designer Eugenio Aguirre. The two full bathrooms were completely renovated. It's truly a home away from home.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment: Situated directly over a French Bistro and a few short blocks to the historic Receloeta Cemetery, some of the best restaurants, shopping and sight-seeing in Buenos Aires are available on foot.