Gorgeous Rare Corner - Wraparound Views - Extraordinarily Fun!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
This rare 2,040 sq. ft. corner condo is so well situated and beautifully furnished that when you step in the front door, you have to pinch yourself to see if you're dreaming! Right away, you notice the picture window in the dining area, the huge expanse of five sliding doors that open up the corner of the living room . . . so you gaze out over the San José estuary towards where the sun rises over Punta Gorda . . . all the way along miles of sandy beaches and the Sea of Cortez.
Step onto the wraparound covered terrace, sink into the day bed, sofa, or comfy arm chairs, and look all the way to Palmilla Point, where the sun sets. Look down from this third floor corner veranda, with its stereo speakers, lights, and designer teak dining table, and you'll see one of the resort's infinity pools (long enough for laps), an oversized Jacuzzi, a putting practice area, a BBQ area, and lush landscaping. Raise your sights again, and notice the green of the San José golf course, a reasonably priced alternative to the many world-class courses in Los Cabos, where our Concierge can arrange for you to play. Out front, the tennis court is shaded in the morning and has lights for night play. (Anna Kournikova suggested its location to the resort's famous singer-developer, Enrique Iglesias!)
The furnishings are ALL NEW IN 2015, which severely affected this home on September 14, 2014. We're back with a beautiful new look and fresh everything, with quality even surpassing what we had before! Hurricane season is mid-July to mid-October, so despite that horrendous event, there's no need to concern yourself about it the rest of the year!
At Jazz Corner, we invite you to enjoy:
* airy spaciousness and the fun of vibrant art and décor
* really comfortable sofas and beds
* a color printer/copier/scanner
* architectural details like 10' high ceilings, travertine, and granite
* alder wood cabinetry refurbished and refinished in 2015 to achieve a new, lighter look
* exciting original art, accessories from fine Mexican artisans, & quilts made by the owner.
Upgraded and furnished to be the owners' private vacation home one day soon, this unit is as well-appointed as you'd want -- there's nothing generic about it! Premium value also comes from:
* its unique southeastern corner location (much pretty than the other corner)
* every available upgrade such as GE Monogram and ICON appliances
* Multiple built-in speakers in separately adjustable zones
* satellite tv, Apple TV, Sony Bluetooth-AirPlay, 2 HDTVs and 2 multi-region DVD players
* Private wireless network besides the resort's network
* extensive extra built-in lighting and fans
* a modified kitchen layout with extra workspace and a spacious peninsula
* extra marble
* a Jacuzzi tub
* improved showers
* a safe . . . and
* reserved parking in the garage at the base of the elevator to keep your car cool and out of the sunshine that the area enjoys 350 to 360 days a year.
We love this place and are happy to rent it to couples seeking a romantic getaway, a shared vacation with another couple, or a seasonal escape for families or friends seeking active outdoor sports or relaxation (but no young children or pets). We provide lots of information to help you prepare for and get maximum enjoyment out of your stay!
Keywords: Ocean view, Los Cabos condo, San Jose del Cabo vacation rental, convenient location, walk to town, walk to beach, Alegranza, garage, jacuzzi & jetted tub, romantic getaway, high-end designer furnishings
Build your best vacation ever
From over 1 million rentals worldwide
Escape the confines of a hotel
Enjoy the freedom of a vacation rental
Book with confidence
Relax and enjoy your stay
From online to on vacation
- On floor 3
- Vacation Rental
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Booking Possible
- Lunch - Booking Possible
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Housekeeper Optional
- Private Chef
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Not Suitable For Children:
- Pets Not Allowed:
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- New in 2015 Euro-Top Spinal Comfort King-sized mattresses
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Spacious master bath opens up to ocean view through shutters between the master bedroom and bath. The shower is a walk-in, and the tub is separate with its jets and ocean view. Closets are ample and include a safe with a programmable combination lock. Generously sized bath sheets and beach towels....moreless
- This is a very rare corner, at the same end that the resorts' developer chose for his own residence. Morning sun, estuary and Puerto Los Cabos view in addition to the panoramic ocean view. The condo is customized and upgraded throughout. Owners provide info to help you make the most of your stay, plus you'll have access to Alegranza's helpful Concierge and staff. Cooler, Beach Chairs, Umbrella, Beach Towels * Optional: daily maid service, airport transportation, private chef services...moreless
- DVD Player:
- Music Library:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Sports & Activities
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View:
A short drive or walk to San José del Cabo's Historic Center with its central plaza full of family activities, its vibrant art district, shops, church, restaurants, music and entertainment....moreless
- Golf Course View:
- Mountain View:
- Ocean View:
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Dining Area
- Seating for 7 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Parking Off Street:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet:
- Catering Available:
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Heated Pool
- Jetted Tub
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Fall High Season 2015-2016
Nov 14 - Dec 18, 2015
5 night min stay
Peak Holidays 2015-2016
Dec 19 - Jan 4, 2016
7 night min stay
Winter High Season 2016
Jan 5 - Apr 15, 2016
6 night min stay
Summer Low Season 2016
Jul 9 - Oct 29, 2016
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Tax Rate 16%
2040 sq. ft. PREMIUM SOUTHEAST CORNER - MORE EXPENSIVE BUT WELL WORTH IT!
Weekly Rates reflect one night free and apply when you book a 7-night Saturday-to-Saturday stay. (This may not be calculated correctly on Rate Previews, and we may extend the weekly rate to non-Saturday-to-Saturday stays outside high season.)
Stays of 7 to 27 nights include cleaning before and after your stay.
For stays less than a week, renters are charged for a $47 cleaning upon check-out.
At least one mid-stay cleaning is required at renters' expense for stays of 14-27 nights.
For stays 4 weeks or longer, renters are required to have housekeeping services every 2 weeks, which currently cost $47 for a complete service including washing of linens and towels or $20 for light housekeeping without laundry. The charges for these services are to be paid upon check-out.
Short and long stays are considered case-by-case.
Monthly Rates are approximate and plus utilities; the actual rate will depend on the days of the month desired.
Policy available by contacting manager when booking.
Book with Confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
• kite surfing, zip lining, ultralite flying, stand up paddle
• swimming with dolphins
• ATV and Jeep tours through desert terrain
• sailing and kayaking
• art walks in nearby Art District
• dancing to live bands
• visit a botanical cactus garden
• day trips to La Paz, Todos Santos, Cabo Pulmo Nat’l Marine Park, Los Barilles
• bullfighting shows (sparing the bull)
• cooking lessons
• Spanish lessons
• yoga instruction, Pilates nearby
Year Purchased: 2010
About: San Francisco empty-nesters who've always enjoyed living and/or vacationing at different beaches, we were thrilled to discover San José, 'the quiet Cabo' with so much to do, and quality property as nice and relaxing as this uniquely situated walk-everywhere hilltop condo at Alegranza Resort.
• friendly, family-oriented, beach town built around a historic mission • visitors are appreciated but the town isn't overrun with cruise ship and Spring break crowds • an array of great sporting activities, including pools long enough for laps, a fitness center, and a tennis court • great restaurants and exciting art district • lots of spa services, coffee shops, and places to chill • desert-meets-the-ocean setting has relatively low humidity and few bugs • easy direct flights and a 15-minute drive from the airport • so many unspoiled beaches that you can visit a different one every day
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
• gorgeous 270-degree views from sunrise to sunset • privacy (visual and acoustic) • fortunately not adjoining a loud cobblestone street like the NW corner • watch the sun rise from either of the two King beds • expanded kitchen layout - great to work in and enjoy views in two directions • a huge picture window in the dining area overlooking the sea, estuary, and town • all the glass facing the ocean view–we love 'em wide open; only the corners have this • international design and high quality construction, plus our new-in-2015 upgrades • cooling breezes on the terrace, where it's sunny in the morning and has p.m. shade • Flexibility for large groups because this condo is next door to another 2 BR, 2 BA condo we bought so that extended family and friends can be right next to each other in 4050 sq. ft. If this condo is booked, or for a less expensive alternative, see the other 2 BR condo 'Salsa'—not a corner, but it sleeps 4-6 more economically (VRBO #232035) and does accept young children.
- Primary: 4155291274
- Secondary: +1 4155291274
This is just PART of this rare corner's panoramic view! A "10" inside & out!
Opt'l work area left of sofa, beautiful coffee table and vintage woods, dimmers
Jazz Corner is on the third floor at the right end -- a perfect location!
Kitchen, living-dining & 2nd BR overlook wildlife sanctuary clear to Punta Gorda
Wall opposite master bed -- fun furniture & accessories, HDTV & DVD Player
Enjoy bright Mexican colors in comfort & fun! Large outdoor teak dining table
Bedroom with bookshelves, desk, printer, cross-ventilation, black-out drapes
2nd Bath -- Walk-in Shower, Double Vanity, Entire Wall of Closets, separate WC
Wide open doors disappear! Why the SE 3rd floor or higher corner is top location
This big yellowfin tuna ended up on Jazz Corner's gas grill!
The pool and jacuzzi closest to Jazz Corner, as seen from the terrace.
Private entry: Walk up the stairs or take the little elevator from the garage.
Taken from the terrace -- the Sea is amazing to look at morning to evening
Comfy Terrace Sitting Area & BBQ Overlooking Alegranza's pool and putting green
Gather 'round an expanded kitchen unlike any other at this resort! Extra lights!
King master bedroom from jacuzzi tub towards terrace sitting area and view
Master Bath: double vanity, walk-in shower, WC, jacuzzi tub, ample closets
Second King Bedroom - Windows on both sides, cactus balcony, desk wall opposite
2nd BR Desk Wall with Printer-Copier-Scanner; acoustically away from Master BR
Terrace w/ sitting area, BBQ, big table, and day bed for siestas or reading
Watch and hear the crashing waves (this lounge chair's been replaced)
One of 3 quilts by the owner in Jazz Corner. Laundry closet with sink on right.
At the far corner - windows on 3 sides at the resort's prettiest end
Overview of living area -- BRs are far apart: Master left and 2nd at the far end
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Saturday, November 28, 2015
- Property typeCondo
Get a rental quote, then book it!
- Response time Within a few hours
- Response rate 100%
- Calendar last updated 11/26/2015
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.