VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Thank you for checking out Cane Manor! Here are the
TOP TEN REASONS TO RENT CANE MANOR
1. LOCATION We are the only accommodations within walking distance to the KY Horse Park. We are 200 yards from Lexington's Legacy Trail, and conveniently located at the intersections of I-64 and I-75.
2. SERVICE We are 100% dedicated to providing the service you need! Locally owned and managed, Cane Manor is a full-time vacation residence. Our customers expect and receive superior accommodations.
3. FULLY STOCKED KITCHEN Ever try to make dinner in a suite hotel or vacation residence and wonder, 'Where is spatula? Is there even a can opener in this place?' At Cane Manor, you never have to worry about the kitchen provisions. We have everything you need to chop, bake, saute, boil, steam, or blend. We provide oils, vinegars, flour, sugar, herbs and spices, paper products, food wrap, and cleanup supplies!
4. BREAKFAST Not only do we provide every kitchen gizmo the typical American family needs to prepare a meal, we also provide fresh coffee, milk, OJ, cereal, and breakfast items for every rental!
5. AMENITIES Boy do we work hard to give you what you want! 2 Living Rooms, 2 Dining Rooms. Mudroom, No Cleaning Fee, Free tv/cable/wifi are just the beginning. We also provide extra comfy linens and pillows, essential toiletries, and books/ games/toys for the kids.
6. VALUE For families and groups seeking private and comfortable accommodations - there is no better value for your money than Cane Manor. Our surveys demonstrate that on average our guests SAVE $400 by staying at Cane Manor compared to a suite hotel. Eat in, share each other's good company!
7. NO DOUBLE BOOKINGS Ever notice that some property managers do not keep their calendar up to date? Why do you think that is? At Cane Manor, we believe in treating every guest with respect and dignity. That's why we keep our calendar up to date, rent on first-come-first-served basis, and never ever double book!
8. ECO TOURISM All the recreation you need is within walking/biking distance. Not only is Cane Manor on 2 private and exclusive acres in the bend of Cane Run Creek, guests are also just 500 yards away from the KY Horse Park and 200 yards away from the Legacy Trail. This is a 12 mile walk/run/bike trail connecting Cane Manor to downtown Lexington and to the Kentucky Horse Park.
9. BEAUTIFUL AND SPOTLESS! Cane Manor's interior is one-of-a-kind. Designed by an architect to reflect the vibrant hues of the Kentucky landscape, this one-time farmhouse has been converted into a contemporary showplace where you can enjoy the exquisite calm of Bluegrass living. When you arrive, we guarantee you will find a beckoning and spotless interior where you can unwind and relax.
10. WELCOMING SPIRIT Most importantly, we want you to be comfortable and happy with your vacation rental experience. We welcome you to bring your pets, your friends, your in-laws... whomever! All are Welcome at Cane Manor!
OUR GOAL is to be the most desired vacation rental in Lexington, KY. If there is anything missing from our service that prevents us from attaining that goal, we want you to tell us about it.
Please contacts us today with your number of guests and desired rental dates for a speedy and accurate quote. Maximum occupancy 10 persons. Thank you!
Keywords: Private, Charming, Spacious, Comfortable, Clean, Equestrian and Family Friendly, Great for Friends to Share.
Pets are always welcome! 10 x 10 outdoor kennel also available,...moreless
4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
Downstairs Master: 1 queen
Shares full bath with Downstairs Junior bedroom....moreless
Downstairs Junior: 2 twin/ single
Shares full bath with Downstairs Master bedroom....moreless
Upstairs Master: 1 king
Shares full bath with Upstairs Junior bedroom....moreless
Upstairs Junior: 2 twin/ single, 2 baby crib
Shares full bath with Upstairs Master bedroom....moreless
Party Room - Often used as adult or teen suite.: 1 double
Freshly designed room includes high quality double futon....moreless
King size beds (1) Upstairs Master, Queen size Beds (1) Downstairs Master, Double Beds (1) Futon in Party Room, Twin or Single Beds (4) Two twins on each floor, Baby Cribs (2) 1 Pack n play and 1 bassinet...moreless
Please be advised that none of our bathrooms are appropriate for persons using wheelchair or who have limited mobility. Cane Manor, tho fully restored and functional, is still an older farmhouse. We apologize that we cannot meet all accessibility needs. ...moreless
Kentucky Horse Park is only 500 yard away! Also, bike/run/walk the Legacy Trail, just 200 yards away....moreless
Rates for certain events are higher than the advertised price. Rates are subject to change. Quotes are valid for 14 days and subject to availability.
Our residential lease is payable online by credit card or bank draft. Valid email address is required.
Payment terms are 50% Nonrefundable Deposit on Signing, 50% Balance Due one month before Check-In.
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
The Kentucky Horse Park is only 500 yards away. Even if you don't think of yourself as a 'horse person' you will be surprised how interesting and fun a day at the Horse Park will be.
Even closer is the 12-mile run/walk/bike path - the Legacy Trail.
Year Purchased: 1998
About the owner: Hi, I'm Megan Smith, manager of Cane Manor. Our family lived here for several years before converting the property to a vacation rental. I can tell you from my personal experience that there are not many homes as comfortable and as charming as this one. We know you will be highly pleased by your experience at Cane Manor!
The Unique Benefits at this House: At Cane Manor, you will experience a unique kind of relaxation as bird song and breezes waft through the windows. Each day starts with breakfast overlooking a dynamic sunrise, and each day ends with refreshments on the patio watching the sunset. The site is relaxed and familiar, you'll feel like you're home as soon as you arrive!