Exclusive Apt, Saint Germain at Feet, View Over the Saint Germain Church
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Paris Arrondissement 6 apartment description
What an exclusive apartment ! :
This exclusive apartment is located in the best location in Saint Germain :
• At your feet, “Place Saint Germain des Prés”, all luxury shops : Louis Vuitton, Dior, Ralph Lauren, Burberry, Armani and many more.
• The famous “Café de Flore” will be your choice for breakfast. For lunch, just opposite, you will appreciate the ambiance of the “Lipp brasserie” where French politicians hold their private talks.
• The cab station, the subway, and the Saint Germain Parking are right at your foot. Even food shopping will be a pleasure at the Monoprix on rue de Rennes.
Location is unique, but not as much the apartment :
• Each of the 2 bedrooms has its own bathroom- a rare feature in Parisian apartments
• Incredibly spacious living room and dining room for Parisian standards give a feeling of full rest
• a long Haussmannian type balcony follows the apt all around. Each and every room has access to the balcony which overviews the roofs and the “Saint Germain Church”.
• subtle decoration mixes modern comfort of large screen flat TV, B&O stereo and carefully chosen valuable antique furniture.
The entrance of the building is not only luxurious, but also safe with its second glass door. The marble like colors are perfect. The elevator takes you to the 5th floor (Fr standard) dedicated solely to the apartment.
One enters through a large oval shaped entrance, decorated with nice fashion paintings from the forties.
On the left, the large living room, where the TV is located. It has a fire place (not for use) and 2 large windows full height opening on the balcony. A large sofa opens its arms to visitors.
A door leads to the dining room. It also offers a sofa, 2 arm chairs and a large table that can easily seat 4 guests. The room being at the angle of the building, it offers 2 full height windows and a 3rd one above another chimney. The balcony circles the room and bathes it in natural light. The room is also decorated with drawings.
At the other end, one finds the kitchen. Fully equipped and modern with top quality equipment. On exiting the kitchen, one is in the entrance again.
Crossing the entrance from the kitchen, a corridor leads to the bedrooms and bathrooms.
On the right is the first bedroom and straight ahead, its attached bathroom. On the left in the corridor, are the stand alone toilets. The master bedroom is large, has a large window opening to the balcony. It is equipped with 2 large single beds that can be set up as a double bed on request. Its bathroom is a piece of art, tiled with white and blue tiles and offering a bath tub and plenty of mirrors with high quality sinks. Please refer to the photos.
From the master bedroom, a door leads to the second bedroom. It also has a large window opening to the balcony. A door leads to the bathroom with shower and toilet. This bathroom is also well designed.
Note that, in the corridor, the door to a 3rd bedroom is locked. It is reserved for private use of owner when he comes to Paris and is not accessible.
The apt is furnished with valuable pieces of antique furniture, some of them fragile. Therefore if you have kids under 12 year of age inform us, we will require a formal confirmation from the owner before confirming booking.
• The Saint Germain area is very lively and full of restaurants, cafés, cinemas and trendy shops. The art Galleries of Rue de Seine are very close. One reaches the Eglise de Saint Germain des Pres in 2 minutes. And there is even a supermarket to conveniently buy food, which is not always easy inside Paris.
• Last but not least, if you have kids, the Luxembourg garden is walking distance.
• This location is a perfect base to visit Paris. It is very central. There are 3 subway stations at walking distance.
- 190 m²
- On floor 5
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- Free Long Distance
- Wireless Internet
- Broadband Access
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Monument View
- Sight Seeing
- Roller Blading
- Medical Services
- Live Theater
- The Saint Germain area is very lively and full of restaurants, cafés, cinemas and trendy shops. The art Galleries of Rue de seine are very close. One reaches the Eglise de Saint Germain des Pres in 2 minutes. And there is even a supermarket to conveniently buy food, which is not always easy inside Paris. This location is a perfect base to visit Paris. It is very central. There are 3 subway stations at walking distance....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
We couldn't have stayed at a better place
We couldn't have stayed at a better place
Hi Jean-Noel My two daughters and I had a fabulous stay in Paris at the Beverley apartment in St Germain. The apartment was great, it looked just like the photos, was really charming, clean, spacious and well set up. Furniture was very Parisian. Delicate choices. The instructions leaflet was really clear and easy to follow, making it easy for us to use all the equipment in the apartment. We really loved staying in an apartment with such character - coming from Australia we don't have buildings which are so old, it was really special! My daughters loved the long balcony. St Germain is a great location. From the apartment we could walk to so many things and those we couldn't, the Metro station was only a short walk. The supermarket was also only a couple of minutes walk away, which was really convenient. We loved being so close to everything we needed, but at the same time it was really quiet which we really appreciated. This was our first trip to Paris and we couldn't have stayed at a better place. I would definitely stay there again and would recommend this apartment and your company to my friends. It was a pleasure to deal with you. Thank you for helping to make our trip a success. Kind regards Pat
- Guest pat (US CA)
- Date of stay 11/24/13
- Review Submitted 12/09/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, sightseeing, girls getaway, age 55+, families with teenagers.
From €330/night .. €2100/week .. €6000/month...5 night minimum on all rentals. Rates depend on Seasons listed below & number of guests Low Season ... Jan-Feb-Nov. / Mid Season ... Mar-Aug. High Season .. Apr-Jul/Sept/Oct/end Dec. Christmas season - 3 High season weeks - 1 Low season week. We are open to rate discussion based on specific situations. Mid term rentals up to 3 month acceptable
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: CdG at 25 Kilometres
- Nearest Train: Gare d'Austelitz at 2 Kilometres
- Primary: E-mail strongly preferred - Fast & Detailled answer - Click on 'Submit'
- Secondary: PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM/JUNK FOLDERS FOR OUR REPLIES We answer all mails within 24H max
- Tertiary: 1 82 52 25 80 Please remind Paris is 9h ahead of California
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Large Living room with sofa, chimney, mirror and wooden floor
Dining room is bathed in light by 2 full height windows
Living area and dining area in the dining room
Master Bedroom with chimney offers two single beds
Master Bedroom bathroom is a piece of art tiled in white and blue
Second Bedroom offers a comfortable double bed by the window
The kitchen is fully equipped and modern with top quality equipment
The balcony circles around the dining room
The apt is located on the 5th floor of this beautiful Haussmannian building
The famous cafe de flore is steps away
One of the numerous nearby cafe terrace
Living room where TV is located offers a very comfortable sofa
Dining area by the window offers a large table that can seat easily 4 guests
Dining room sofa and armchairs by the chimney
Master Bedroom single beds can be set as a double bed on request
Bathroom sinks and mirror
Second bedroom Bathroom offers a shower, sink and toilet
Apt entrance decorated with nice fashion 40ies paintings
Building entrance is not only luxurious, but also safe with its 2nd glass door
Ralph lauren and all luxury shops are at your feet
The famous Brasserie Lipp where French politicians hold their private talks
The famous cafe les Deux Magots terrace
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 20, 2013
2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
E-mail strongly preferred - Fast & Detailled answer - Click on 'Submit'
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.