Beautiful Harbour Town Home, Private Pool, Free Bikes & Tennis
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Private Homes house description
Bike to Beach, Vacation in a house with a Private Pool in Harbour Town, right in the middle of all of the Sea Pines Action!
FOR RESERVATIONS CALL SARA AT 843-441-2247
Want to Live at the Beach with a Rum Drink in your Hand?
How about Poolside sipping a Beer?
Call Sara at 843-441-2247
Escape to Hilton Head!
Looking for a Get-Away to Remember?
Free Wifi, Bikes & Tennis
• $1,095 - $2,995/week plus fees & taxes
• Sea Pines Plantation
• Near Beach, 3 - 4 minute drive to Sea Pines Beach Club or take the Sea Pines Trolley
• Ride a bike to the Beaches at Atlantic Pointe
• Large Deck with Private Pool
• 4 Bedrooms, 4 Baths; every bedroom has its own private bath
• Sleeps 8
• Bed Sizes = King, Queen, Queen, Twins
• Full Kitchen
• Dogs OK
• No Smoking
• Flat Screen TVs in every Bedroom
• 4 Free Adult Bikes
• 4 Back-Pack Beach Chairs
• Hi-Speed Cable Internet with WiFi
• $40/wk Fitness Club Program with Players Club, includes everyone in the House
• Free Tennis at South Beach Racquet Club
• Fish the Lagoon for Red Fish off your Private Deck
Our home is located in the exclusive Sea Pines Plantation in the common area between the harbour and the 18th Fairway. If you enjoy Hilton Head you will love our home. Nothing else comes close.
After a game of golf, indulge yourself in our private pool. Or lounge along side of the pool telling stories with old friends.
All four bedrooms are like master suites. Each with its own bath. This makes for the perfect setting with friends or family without any compromises.
Centrally located, we are walking distance to shopping and restaurants in beautiful Harbour town. Minutes to the ocean with unspoiled beaches, bike and walking paths are everywhere.
Take one of the recreational path to the beach, just a mile away. Bike to South Beach Marina, the Sea Pines' 600 acre forest preserve, or Lawton Stables for a horseback ride or petting farm visit. Sea Pines has a community pool, playground, and tennis court, and of course Sea Pines has world class golf and tennis facilities, as well as two marinas with boating, kayaking, jet skiing, and fishing.
A great vacation rental in the center of Harbour Town, 100 yards from both the Harbour Town Clubhouse & Yacht Basin, this 4 Bedroom, 4 Bath home boasts brand new stainless steel appliances, newly refurbished interior & exterior, as well a large free form pool that overlooks a serene lagoon. Rooms include an Eat-In Kitchen, Formal Living and Dining Rooms, Family Room, and a very unique Bonus Room. Extras include granite counter tops, cathedral ceilings and fireplace, and finished walk-in attic.
Inside, this home in the heart of Harbour Town features a Foyer entrance, living room w/fireplace & den. Large eat in kitchen & dining room. Four bedrooms & 4 bathrooms; two 1st floor master suites.
Outside, the home surrounds a large free form Swimming Pool & Large deck with lagoon views; laundry room/pantry, tastefully furnished & ready for Island Living! Steps to Harbour Town Shops & restaurants. Enjoy beach, tennis, golf, leisure trails & 24 Hour Security.
Sea Pines is a large residential and resort plantation on HHI spanning 5,200 acres. The community is most famous for its 3 championship golf coursed, including the Harbour town Golf Links, home of the PGA Tour Verizon Heritage Classic help every April the week after the Masters. Sea Pines has a lush, 605-acre forest preserve, access to t miles of Atlantic Ocean Beaches, over 100 tennis courts, 2 security gates and 2 plantation swimming pools. It is also the location of the South Beach Racquet Club, Sea Pines Racquet Club, Lawton Stables Equestrian Center, restaurants and outdoor activities. Sea Pines also house the world-recognized Harbour Town Marina with its landmark red-and-white candy striped lighthouse and South Beach Marina, home to the Salty Dog Café.
Keywords: Clean, Beach, House, Home, Vacation Rental, Vacation Home, Pet Friendly, Sea Pines, Walk to Beach, Ocean Side #8 Windjammer; right in the middle of all of the Sea Pines and Harbour Town Action! Luxurious Private Pool and Outdoor Living. Walk to Harbour Town Golf Links - Home of the PGA Tour Verizon Heritage Classic. Walk/Bike to Beach, Harbour Town, Sea Pines Center, Hilton Head, Hilton Head Island, SC, South Carolina
- Vacation Rental
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Catering Available
- Ice Maker
- New this year! King Size Bed in Upstairs Master, Broadband Internet Connection with Wireless Router, Free 1 hour of Tennis per day at South Beach Racquet Club, Golf Discounts, 25% to 79% off regular rates through Last Minute Tee Times, Leave your bikes at home, unless you are a road rider, Four Free Adult Bikes, perfect for riding at the beach, Lastly, bring your rods and reels (light tackle is preferred) to experience Hilton Head Island's bountiful fresh and salt water fishing holes, if interested, we can send you personal information where to fish (but please keep this info for your own use, I don't want my fishing holes to get fished out), A Nature Conservancy, Historic Plantation Ruins, a Lighthouse, Yacht Basin in Harbour Town, restaurants and night life of South Beach, and the Beach Club with the only full service bar and restaurant on the island makes the difference between staying at Sea Pines Resort and other Plantations or locations on the Island...moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- Shared Hot Tub:
- DVD Player
- CD Player
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- There are over 200 restaurants on Hilton Head, If you want to sound like a local, then visit our favorites. 1, Amigos Cafe Y Cantina, Best "Killer Burritos" anywhere. 2, Its Greek to Me, try the Greek or Meat Sampler. 3, Red Fish, Caribbean Sea Food and Cocktails. 4, Quarter-deck Lounge in Harbour Town, stay with the cocktails, outdoor Calypso Music, Yachts, Sailboats and Sunsets. 5, Old Oyster Factory, views, oysters and cocktails. 6, Java Joes, Main Street Cafe, Just Pasta, The Bakery, this section of Coligny Plaza is what old Hilton Head looked like, These affordable and unique eateries surround the True Value Hardware, worth a visit for a step back in time, Dress is "beach casual, ". 7, Sea Shack, an inexpensive seafood delight, many selections. 8, Kenny Bs French Quarter Cafe, hot and spicy, best dish is Sunday Brunch. 9, Mellow Mushroom, pizzas, calzones and draft beer. 10, Truffles...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
My family and I stayed in this home last summer for a week long vacation. I think my first impression was average since I had stayed in a mansion through VRBO the summer before (a little spoiled!). I will say I felt a little better once we were settled. There were a total of 6 adults and 4 kids. Each adult got a very spacious room and all had their own bath, which was very nice. The older kids shared the last room and the infants/toddlers were in cribs with the parents. Let me start with the positives - the house has a great pool, an updated kitchen and a pretty nice layout. We definitely had enough room to spread out. The negatives were really the imenities the posting claims to have. First, the house was not really that clean- it wasn't dirty either, but the cleaning crew could definitely do a better job. This house is also not maintained by owner and the property manager was not efficient. We called with no response for at least a day and honestly, I think it was just because this man was in charge of way too many properties. When he did arrive, he was a pretty impersonal man as well. The outdoor grill sucks. It is electric, not gas. It took us half the day to grill chicken. It was our only BBQ meal. That was disappointing since its summer and we envisioned grilling every night. The last piece is location- Harbor Town is very cute but you are not near any beach area. There is beach access on the large property, but we left the plantation and drove to a public access point. For us, that wasn't too huge of an issue since we spent more time in the pool. Any groceries you need to buy or general shopping needs to be done by car. Harbor Town has a few restaurants and shops and a nice park for kids, but that's it for walking around near the home. The description mentions workout facility and a few other "perks"- just be aware that those are not included in your stay. You need to pay extra to workout or use any of the clubhouse activities (tennis, pool, fitness, etc.). Also, the only walking distance activity would be tennis. All other activities requires riding a bike or taking the car. Lastly, speaking of bikes, the plantation has a ton of bike paths and it was also pretty cool to take a long bike ride around the area which is very lush and scenic. All in all, we did have a very nice vacation and we were able to bring our dogs which was a nice perk! If you are looking for a good house/pool and don't care about the rest, you are good to go here.
- Guest Amy (Chicago, IL)
- Date of stay 06/24/12
- Review Submitted 03/16/13
Recommended for: Pet owners, families with young children.
..FOR RESERVATIONS CALL 843-441-2247 - Last Minute SPECIALS 2012-2013 Season, Arrive Saturday for Best Rates..$1000 now/balance 60 days before Aug 11-Sep 07 .. $2,495/wk | Pet Fee of $150/stay | Nightly Rates 20% of Weekly Sep 08-Oct 05..$1,995 | Oct 06-Nov 16..$1,795 | Nov 17-23, Dec 22-28..$1,995 Jan 02-Feb 22..$1,295/wk | Feb 23-Mar 22..$1795/wk | Call for Monthly Winter Rate Mar 23-Apr 26 .. $2,495/wk | Apr 27-May 10 .. $1,795/wk May 11-May 31 .. $1,995/wk | Jun 01-Aug 09 .. $2,995/wk Add $225 Cleaning Fee, $95 Reservation Fee, 11% Tax = Total
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Primary: 843-441-2247 (South Carolina, USA)
- Secondary: 843-868-1330
Links to more information:
Private Pool overlooking a Lagoon (Fishing Possibile) with a fenced Back Yard!
Sea Pines Beach looking South
Newly Renovated with Granite Countertops and Stainless Steel Appliances
Downstairs Master BD #1 is a Queen
Upstairs Master Bedroom has a King Bed!
Fireplace in Seating Area
Dinner for 8
Sea Pines Recreational Paths are in Bicycle Heaven
Private Harbour Town Home
Large Deck surrounding Private Pool
Eat in Kitchen
Downstairs Master BD #2 is a Queen
Double Twin Beds
Open Living Area
Walk to Harbour Town
Sailing Calibogue is close by!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Saturday, November 16, 2013