Clean Updated Condo in Harbour Town, Free Bikes and Tennis
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Ketch Court Villas condo description
To make a Reservation Now, Call Carla at 843-868-1330
Fitness Discount at Players Club; includes use of their heated indoor pool, 2 Jacuzzi – indoor and outdoor, treadmills and bikes, weights and gym equipment and all Aerobic, Martial Arts, Pilates and Yoga classes - only $40/wk for everyone in the house.
Hi-Speed Internet Access with wireless router.
TV in every bedroom.
One Free Hour of Tennis Daily at South Beach Racquet Club.
4-Free Adult Beach Bikes.
2 BR / 2 BA ( K, QT, SS)
In the Heart of Harbourtown
Multiple TV's, VCR's plus DVD Player
This outstanding 2BR/2BA villa is right in the heart of Harbour Town. Less than a 1-minute walk to the harbour, Harbour Town Clubhouse and Sea Pines Racquet Club. Harbour Town, with its varied shops, restaurants and water activities is nearly at your front door.
The beautifully decorated villa offers a new luxurious three piece living room set which consists of overstuffed couch, love seat and chair. Also for entertainment , there is TV, VCR, DVD. A fully equipped and updated kitchen adjoins the dining area that seats six.
The bedrooms offer a king bed with private bath and a Queen and one twin bed in second bedroom.
You can bicycle or ride the trolley to the beach at the Sea Pines Beach Club.
Keywords: Condominium, Clean, Beach, Condo, Vacation Rental, Vacation Villa, Pet Friendly, Sea Pines, Bike to Beach, Ocean Side
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Considered
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 5-7
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- New this year! Hi-speed Internet Access King-size bed in Master Golf Discounts, 25% to 79% off regular rates, offered at 24 Golf Courses in Hilton Head through Last Minute Tee Time Leave your bikes at home, unless you are a road rider, Four Free Adult Bikes, perfect for riding at the beach, Lastly, bring your rods and reels (light tackle is preferred) to experience Hilton Head Island's bountiful fresh and salt water fishing holes, if interested, we can send you personal information where to fish (but please keep this info for your own use, I don't want my fishing holes to get fished out) A Nature Conservancy, Historic Plantation Ruins, a Lighthouse, Yacht Basin in Harbour Town, restaurants and night life of South Beach, and the Beach Club with the only full service bar and restaurant on the island makes the difference between staying at Sea Pines Resort and other Plantations or locations on the Island...moreless
- CD Player
- Shared Hot Tub
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
- Free Long Distance
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Water View
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- There are over 200 restaurants on Hilton Head, Dining out is one of our favorite activities, Visit these if you want to sound like a local, 1, Amigos Cafe Y Cantina, Killer Burritos, 2, ItGÇÖs Greek to Me, Greek or Meat Sampler, 3, Red Fish, Caribbean Sea Food, 4, Quarterdeck Lounge in Harbour Town, stay with the cocktails, outdoor Calypso Music, Yachts and Sunsets, 5, Smokehouse, Barbeque Platter of "pulled pork" with 2 sides, 6, Java Joes, Main Street Caf+¬, Just Pasta, The Bakery, this section of Coligny Plaza is what old Hilton Head looked like, Affordable and unique eateries surround the True Value Hardware, worth a visit for a step back in time, Dress is beach casual, 7, Sea Shack, inexpensive seafood delight, many selections, 8, Kenny BGÇÖs French Quarter Caf+¬, hot and spicy, best dish is Sunday Brunch, 9, Mellow Mushroom, pizza (house pesto), chicken calzone and 24 unique draft beer selections, 10, Truffles, Sophisticated American Cuisine...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Mike, This was the best week ever! First... we always loved your condo, but your new additions made it even better. We love the new flat screen (we had no problem working the remote) and the key lock is awesome! Your place is still the absolute best! Second... this was an unbelievable weather week! Sunny and clear almost the entire time. We finally got to check out the forest preserve... gorgeous! And we took The Spirit of Harbourtown boat cruise to Savannah. We spent nearly every day at the beach & the pool! Fabulous! And we tried new restaurants this time. The old Boathouse is now "Skull Creek Boathouse" (part of the SERG restaurant group with Frankie Bones, One Hot Mama's & Guiseppi's Pizza) and they have amazing Sunset Specials. Excellent food & view! http://www.skullcreekboathouse.com/ We also went to May River Grill in Bluffton. Awesome! And if you ever want ideas for people with young kids when it's raining, we found out about a new indoor play area with moon bounces that opened called The Island Playground (we didn't need it this time but it was good to have in our back pocket in case it rained) http://www.island-playground.com/ We will certainly plan on the same week next year. Thanks again! Sincerely, Michele
- Guest michlele (vienna, va, usa)
- Date of stay 05/15/10
- Review Submitted 06/04/10
Recommended for: Sightseeing, tourists without a car, people with disabilities, girls getaway, families with young children, pet owners, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with teenagers.
..FOR RESERVATIONS CALL 843-868-1330 2012-2013 Season, Arrive Saturday for Best Rates..$600 now/balance 60 days before Aug 11-Sep 07 .. $795/wk | Pet Fee of $150/stay | Nightly Rates 20% of Weekly Sep 08-Oct 05..$695 | Oct 06-Nov 16..$595 | Nov 17-Nov 23, Dec 22-Dec 28..$795/wk Jan 02-Feb 22 ..$495/wk | Feb 23-Mar 22 .. $695/wk | Call for Monthly Winter Rates Mar 23-Apr 26 .. $795/wk | Apr 27-May 10 .. $695/wk May 11-May 31 .. $795/wk | Jun 01-Aug 09 .. $995/wk Add $120 Cleaning Fee, $55 Reservation Fee, 11% Tax = Total
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Primary: 843-868-1330
- Secondary: 843-441-2247
Links to more information:
Harbour Town and its famous Lighthouse
spacious living room setting around a large flat screen TV
King bed in the master bedroom with TV
Sea Pines Beach Club
Take a Trolly to your Destination
Plantation club pool
Sea Pines Forest Reserve
Bike to Beach
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Monday, November 04, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.