Intracoastal Retreat, Daily Yacht and Sunset Views-Private Beach!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:5-7 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Pompano Beach house description
Beautiful Intracoastal Waterway vacation home on gated Terra Mar Island, a pristine neighborhood located on the border of Pompano Beach and Lauderdale-By-The-Sea in South Florida. This home truly has one of the best wide water, boat, mega yacht and daily sunset views in South Florida! Private backyard with pool, hot tub spa and new Kitchen Aid gas grill. The open floor plan with sliding impact doors in dining, living area and bedroom all lead to a private Intracoastal waterway paradise. Brand new 70' composite dock with 13,000 LB boat lift and beautiful LED lighting if you want to bring or rent a boat! along with a two car garage. Private gated beach access at The EL MAR BEACH CLUB with car park, pavilion, shower area and grills. Prime location with fantastic beaches, golf courses, casinos, professional sports, restaurants and shopping, everything you need to enjoy your South Florida vacation. You can just relax or take in all of the spectacular sites. Perfect home for families or couples vacationing together.
Boating Or Fishing: You Can Rent A Boat Less Than One Mile Away And Dock It Right At Your Vacation Home If Desired. There Are Numerous Charter Fishing Boats At Hillsboro Inlet Less 2 Miles Away Or In Fort Lauderdale At Bahia Mar Which Is About 5 Miles Away.
Diving: There Are Some Of The Most Beautiful Reef's Less Than 500 Yards From The Beach. Great Area For Diving, Snorkeling Or Leaning How To Dive. Diving Lessons Available In Lauderdale-By-The-Sea.
Casinos Or Golfing: If You Like To Gamble There Are Three Casinos In The Area The Seminole Casino On Sample Road, The Isle Casino In Pompano Beach And The Hard Rock Casino In Hollywood.
There Are To Many Golf Courses In The Area To Name. The Property Manager Is An Accomplished Golfer And Can Assist In Arranging Tee Times And Such.
- 1 story
- 2150 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Pets Considered
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Master Bedroom Is on the South Side of the Home and has beautiful Parquet Floors with nice bathroom, vanity and Walk-In Closet. Impact sliding Doors Lead To Beautiful Private Backyard With Pool, Hot Tub and gas grill All Located On The Intercoastal Waterway (Lake Santa Barbara). Second Bedroom Is Split From Master On North Side Of House With 20' Tiled Floors, plenty of closet and dresser space. Third Bedroom has intracoastal and pool view with plenty of closet space and a queen size pull-out sofa bed. Office Space is also located In third bedroom as well....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- This Home Is fully equipped with everything you might need to enjoy your vacation. Property is Located on Gated Terra Mar Island Situated between Atlantic and Commercial Boulevard Between AIA and The Intercoastal Waterway. Beautiful Gated Private Beach Access With Car Park, Pavilion Grills and Wide Beach area. Super Location close to everything, Beach, Bars and Entertainment, Casinos, Golf, Professional Sports, Restaurants and Shopping. Property Manager Is Real Estate Broker lives two minutes from Vacation Home and can provide extensive information about the area along with virtually any necessary request....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Water Parks
- Nude Beach
- Gambling Casinos
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
local services and businesses
- Medical Services
- Near The Ocean
sports and adventure activities
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Water Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Surf Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Jet Skiing
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Communication / Internet
- Dining Area
- Alarm Clock
- Filtered Water
- Thermos Bottle
- Basic Soaps
- Local Activities Guide
- Linens Provided
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Paper Towels
- Water Cooler
- Towels Provided
- Laundry Soap
- Mobile Phone
- Activities Guide
- Security System
- Hair Dryer
- Clothes Dryer
- Toilet Paper
- Local Maps
- Ceiling Fans
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
- Housekeeper Optional
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- 4 Ring Stove
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Grinder
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Large Cooler
- Lawn / Garden
- Small Cooler
- Boat Dock
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Outdoor Grill
- Gated Community
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Hot Tub
ReviewsWrite a review
We had a great experience renting from this home. The house itself exceeded expectations with wonderful back yard views of the intercostal and private beach access! The view was gorgeous, the house warm and inviting and Curtis, was accommodating, laid back and friendly! Overall experience wonderful.
- Guest Shelby S.
- Date of stay 07/01/13
- Review Submitted 08/30/13
TOTAL RELAXATION !
TOTAL RELAXATION !
Incredibly relaxing! Lying in or by the pool while watching the changing sky and water along with amazing yachts cruising by - heavenly ! Very private ! Great laid back location just minutes from restaurants, etc., loved the private beach access just minutes away. Very spacious and comfortable home - loved it !
- Guest thomas b.
- Date of stay 11/01/12
- Review Submitted 01/30/13
GUESTS EXTREAMLY SATISFIED WITH HOME & FISHING!Guest comment entered by manager
GUESTS EXTREAMLY SATISFIED WITH HOME & FISHING!
OUR RECENT GUEST LOVED THIS VACATION HOME WITH THE GREAT PANORAMIC VIEWS AND BETTER YET THE FISHING FROM THE PRIVATE BACKYARD. THEY CUAGHT SNAPPER, TARPON, LARGE CRABS AND SEVERAL OTHER FISH EVERY DAY ON SCHRIMP AND MULLET. THEY WERE ALSO QUITE IMPRESSED WITH THE PRIVATE GATED BEACH ACCESS AND THEIR CHILD HAD A WONDERFUL TIME BETWEEN FISHING AND SNORKELING.
- Guest STEVE AND SUSAN WISEMAN
- Date of stay 07/09/10
- Review Submitted 07/22/10
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 14 - Apr 30
7 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
$500.00 DEPOSIT REQUIRED TO RESERVE BOOKING!
- Taxes Not included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International at 10 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-95 at 3 Miles
- Nearest Beach: El Mar Beach Club Or Lauderdale-By-The-Sea at Pompano Beach
- Nearest Barpub: Aruba Cafe, Briny Pub, Ocean 101 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Houstons Intracoastal Waterway, Sea Watch at 0.5 Miles
The Unique Benefits at this House:
This home will provide guests with a tranquil setting and continual daily views of many different size boats and maga yachts along with some of the best sunsets in South Florida. There is also a private gated beach access with car park, pavilion, shower & grills just two minutes away.
- Primary: +001 954 593-8497 Curtis Burnam
- Secondary: +001 954 593-8495 Petra Burnam
- Fax: +001 954 301-2333
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Heated Pool With Panoramic Intracoastal Views
Open Kitchen Area
Master Bedroom-French Doors Open To Intracoastal
Front Of House- Tropical Landscaping
Second Bedroom-Plantation Shutters
Pool Deck, Back Of Home With French Door Entries
Open Dining Area With Great Intracoastal Views
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.