VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Staying in this EXECUTIVE Florida Villa with its unique custom decor is truly a jaw dropping experience for you and your family. That coupled with a totally sun drenched private pool and spa will make your stay a vacation of a life time so why stay anywhere else? Staying in this Florida Villa you would be forgiven for thinking it shows like a model as it’s that good.
The family room is at the centre of the home with open plan living. The comfortable seating area is ideal for watching the 54' flat screen TV, playing games or just relaxing in your “home away from home”. For your added excitement there is a HUGE Games Room with pool table, table football, and pinball machine, and the kids have their own 52 'TV and PS2 system, and the games room is air conditioned. Plus points:
Just minutes from Disney – Less time traveling and more time enjoying Custom Disney themed artwork – take a look at Harry Potter, Donald Duck or Bart Simpson. Three Master Bedroom suites, 2 with pool access HUGE Pool/Spa Executive level furnishing – Custom home with attention to detail. Only a couple of minutes from the 192, which has hundreds of restaurants and shopping. 3 master suites, 2 kings and 1 queen, and then 2 twin bedded rooms for the kids. Crib , Stroller and High Chair Safety pool fence, and all doors to pool area are alarmed.. All Linens and towels provided – Just need to bring your family Immaculate and spotlessly clean – Would you expect anything less? Excellent Customer Service – before, during and after your stayAir conditioning throughout.
Not so plus points : Your kids will love it and won’t want to leave......
Keywords: 5 bed 4 bath 3 masters, few minutes Disney South facing pool
15% deposit is due to secure the reservation, then the remainder (85%) is due 8 weeks prior to your arrival.We take Visa , Mastercard or Paypal.
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.