Spectacular Views from Every Room! Oceanfront Luxury Home
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Sea Bright house description
NOT YOUR ORDINARY OCEANFRONT BEACH HOUSE!
We survived Sandy and our home is in pristine condition.
Come enjoy this home away from home with it's magnificent ocean and river views. This bright, sunny, immaculately kept 4 bedroom duplex home is just steps away from Sea Bright beach. Reverse living allows you to enjoy ocean and river views from almost all viewpoints of this second floor main living space. This spacious area is a wonderful open space for entertaining friends and family.
Enjoy cooking gourmet dinners in the brand new state of the art kitchen fully equipped with Wolf Range and other professional appliances. BBQ on the kitchen deck while watching the sunset over the Shrewsbury River. Enjoy your morning coffee on the front deck overlooking the ocean. Or relax at the end of a day at the beach in your own private hot tub.
Wake up to ocean views from the king size four poster bed in the Master Bedroom with attached luxurious full bath. Two additional bedrooms with water views and full bath complete the third level. A first level bedroom with double bed and brand new full bathroom is the perfect place for guests or teens.
An additional play room is on the first floor with ping pong, 42' flat screen TV and XBox 360 game.
Sea Bright is just minutes away from the NYC ferry; a 45 minute easy commute to NYC. Also nearby:
*Pier Village, offering over 30 boutiques and restaurants and exciting year-round events
* Monmouth Park Racetrack, featuring the rich history of thoroughbred racing, including today's best jockeys and Triple Crown contenders
* Sandy Hook National Park, known for six and a half miles of sandy beaches and Fort Hancock, the oldest lighthouse in the United States
* Historic Red Bank, offering a variety of shops and coffeehouses, specialty shops, and a lively nightlife
* Two River Theatre Company, with main stage productions, special performances, singles nights, and sign-interpreted performances
* Jenkinson's Beach Boardwalk and Aquarium, offering beautiful beaches, a family amusement park, state-of-the-art aquarium, and concerts on the beach
* Keansburg Amusement Park, offering two world-class go-cart tracks, more than 45 rides, a rock climbing wall, and batting cages
* Monmouth Museum, featuring changing exhibitions and programs, appealing to a variety of interests
*Hartshorne Woods - known for it's many hiking and mountain biking trails
Keywords: Oceanfront, 4 Bedroom, 3.5 bath, hot tub, luxury, panoramic ocean and river views, great commute to NYC
- 2800 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 9-10
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Parking Off Street
- Game Room
- Ping Pong Table
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Mountain Biking
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
ReviewsWrite a review
Lovely Home, Beautifully Furnished, Great Location
Lovely Home, Beautifully Furnished, Great Location
We stayed in this home last summer for two weeks. The kitchen is gorgeous, overlooks the river and is stocked with anything a cook could wish for. The garage space is a play room for the kids with ping pong a huge tv and comfortable furniture. We walked or rode our bikes into town for dinner or ice cream every night.
- Guest ridgewoodian (ridgewood, nj)
- Date of stay 07/24/11
- Review Submitted 02/06/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, tourists without a car, girls getaway, families with young children, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with teenagers.
Peak Season Summer Months .. $4500/week Non Peak Season ............ $3000/week Holidays at Peak Season Rates Weekends Available $750 per night, 2 night minimum
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2010
- Primary: (908) 928-9396 (New Jersey, USA)
- Secondary: +1 908-247-6745
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Brand new state of the art kitchen
Master Bedroom with ocean view
Third Bedroom with Trundle Bed
Ocean view from living room deck
Side path to beach and outdoor shower
Powder room -- one of 3.5 baths
view from kitchen and second bedroom
Living Room with Deck overlooking ocean
Second Bedroom with River and Ocean Views, Double Bed
View from front of the house - living room deck
Side Path to entry
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 05, 2013
4 Bedroom / 3.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.