Watch Dolphins or Swim the Olympic-Size Pool, Walk to Beach
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Belleview Gulf condo description
Free Amazing Sunsets Daily Across the Street!
You can lounge around the Olympic-sized pool with a good book or stroll across the street to the private beach access to float in the warm Gulf waters or just soak up the sun. If you go out the back, you can throw in your fishing line. There are fishing poles and some basic tackle if you want to try your luck. If you get lucky, you can cook your catch on the BBQ grills and eat at the picnic tables waterside. Or you can watch the dolphins do the fishing and see them playing up and down the waterway. Occasionally you will even see a manatee! There is a preserve across the waterway where you will see a variety of birds. You will also watch a daily parade of boats along the waterway.
There are always lots of birds from the preserve across the water, many hoping for handouts. If you want to learn more about the birds, just walk across the street to the Suncoast Sea Bird Sanctuary, a place for rehab of injured birds and breeding for zoos around the world. Free admission, tours available.
The property is located in a quaint beach town located halfway between the two larger beach cities of Clearwater Beach and St. Pete Beach. It is only a couple of blocks from a major bridge which will take you to the mainland for more shopping, restaurants, groceries, activities and events as well as easy access to airports and Florida attaractions.
The property is located on a Trolley line that serves all of the area beach communities. It also goes to the mainland where you can pickup other bus lines to the counties various cities for shopping, museums and other attractions.
The unit has been recently updated throughout. The kitchen is fully stocked with ample cooking utensils, dishes and small appliances. There is a glass top range, microwave hood and dishwasher. The refrigerator has an ice maker to keep your drinks cold or make frozen concoctions.
The sofa has recliners built-in plus a reclining chair so you can watch the flat screen HDTV in comfort. There are two chest of drawers to store your clothes for longer stays. There is a separate bedroom with a queen sized bed. It has a smaller bedroom TV. There is also Queen Murphy bed. There are plenty of linens as well as beach towels and beach chairs. There is a walk-in closet to hold lots of clothes, suitcases, etc.
There are coin-operated washers and dryers just steps from your unit.
Keywords: Waterfront, Beach, Fishing, Dock, Boat, Pool
- On floor 1
- 525 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 5, Beds for 4-5
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Bath has tub with shower
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Linens Provided:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Towels Provided:
- Air Conditioning
- Parking Off Street
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Satellite / Cable:
- Game Room:
Pool & Spa
- Deck / Patio:
- Water Sports Gear:
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Roller Blading
- Pier Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Water Skiing
- Live Theater
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- On Premises-Boat Docks, Fishing, Shuffleboard, BBQ Grills, Laundry, Waterside Picnic Tables, Olympic-Sized Pool, Overlooks Water & Preserve. Within Minutes to all water sports & activities, boat ramps, fishing charters and parks. Dali museum, Chihuly Glass, Holocaust Museum, Fine Arts and many more Art Studios and Museums. Tennis courts a block away. Park and Playground approx. 2-3 blocks. Convenient to Busch Gardens, Disney World, Sea World, Universal, MGM and the new Lego Land. Accessible to many Spring Training Baseball Teams as well as our own Tampa Bay Rays. Also home to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Tampa Bay Lightning, Arena Football and Soccer. Of course there are many Golf Courses to chose from, including Innisbrook and Bardmoor. Also minutes away from Clearwater Marine Aquarium home of Winter, the movie famous tail-less dolphin. Across the street from the Suncoast Sea Bird Sanctuary and the white sandy beach of Indian Shores. Minutes to Johns Pass Shopping & Restaurants as well as several malls. Major Chain Grocery with-in 1 mile. Up and down the beaches are great cozy or unusual restaurants for any food faire you crave. There is nothing better than the warm waters of the Gulf and our white sandy beaches. The exception may be to enjoy it while watching one of our daily infamously awesome sunsets!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
|Summer- Off Season
May 1 - Nov 15
3 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
Holiday Rentals may be slightly higher.
Damage Deposit of $200 Required. One third of toal rental costs due at time of reservation and application. Balance due 30 days prior to check-in.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
State and County Sales tax- 12%
Cleaning Fee $75.00
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Tampa International Airport at 20 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Park Blvd(#694) at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Indian Shores at 0.1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2003
About the owner: We have just sold our real estate and property management business which has been on Indian Rocks Beach since 1971. We are retiring, or trying to, so that we can do a little traveling around this beautiful country of ours. We also want to visit and re-visit many of the wonderful places here in Florida. Our two children and six grandchildren live in South Florida so we are regular visitors there. We like to garden in our well landscaped yard when we are not traveling. We enjoy going to the beach almost daily now. We also like to do a little kayaking around the local mangrove trails. We are active in several local charities and enjoy joining many of our friends that enjoy the sport of motorcycling which gives a special perspective as we travel. We travel by motorcycle as much as we can, usually during the warmer months. The condo gives us a place to camp out when we go to the beach. It also gives family and friends a place to stay when they come for a visit.
Why the Owner Chose Belleview Gulf:
We purchased this unit because it was close enough to our home for us to use as often as we wished and close enough that when family came to visit they had a beautiful place to stay during their visit and which gave them lots of things to do. It was also close enough that we can make sure it is always clean and in good condition for visitors.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
We enjoy sitting out back and watching the boats cruise by. It is easy to toss in a fishing line while watching the birds and the dolphins. The huge pool out front allows for a quiet nap on a raft as we float around. The best part is walking across the street to watch the sunset. We enjoy taking long walks along the waters edge, watching the birds and the sea life visable from there. It has such a calming effect. It makes even a bad day a great day in our little paradise. Priceless!
- Primary: (727) 596-2625
- Secondary: (727) 510-3162 (Florida, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Tuesday, November 05, 2013